I have the most tattooed privates in the world - it hurts but I'm brave

zinn

Aug 15, 2022, 3:10:47 AM8/15/22
She’s inked a new record.

A British OnlyFans star says she has the most heavily tattooed vagina in
the world, with an artist needing five separate sessions to needle her
labia.

Over the years, Becky Holt, 34, has spent more than $42,000 on a tattoo
“bodysuit” with artworks adorning her entire frame, from her face to her
feet.

The blonde made sure not to neglect her pubic region, and recently sought
to have the sensitive area inked — despite an intense amount of agony it
caused.

“I was in an incredible amount of pain,” Holt told Ark Media of the fifth
and final ink session that she underwent on July 5.

“It’s quite embarrassing having a tattoo artist between your legs but it
needed to be finished as I want my body suit to be fully complete,” the
mom-of-one added.

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/most-tattooed-
vagina-private-parts-comp-1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=618>

British blonde Becky Holt, 34, had her labia inked, with a tattoo artist
taking five separate sessions to complete the daring design in the highly
sensitive area.

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/most-tattooed-
vagina-private-parts-05.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=596>

Holt didn’t divulge what design she chose to have permanently plastered
onto her labia, but shared photos of her trip to the tattoo parlor.

Almost a month on, Holt’s vagina is still “swollen” and she isn’t able to
have sex with her partner, Ben.

“We won’t be able to be intimate until it’s finished healing which will be
difficult for both of us as we have a very active sex life,” Holt
divulged. “Foreplay for him only currently!”

Despite the sex drought, Holt’s beau has managed to find some humor in the
situation.

“When I showed him how swollen it was he joked and showed me a picture of
a ‘Monsters In.’ character saying my fanny looked like them,” the tattoo
lover revealed.

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/most-tattooed-
vagina-private-parts-08.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=596>

The blonde was seen wincing in pain as she sat on a chair with her legs
spread while the artist needled away.

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/most-tattooed-
vagina-private-parts-02.jpg?quality=75&strip=all>

Holt didn’t divulge what design she chose to have permanently plastered
onto her labia, but shared photos of her trip to the tattoo parlor.

The blonde was seen wincing in pain as she sat on a chair with her legs
spread while the artist needled away.

Holt believes she’s one of the only women in the world to have her vaginal
folds inked, and says admirers have praised her for enduring the painful
process.

<https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/most-tattooed-
vagina-private-parts-09.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=596>

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdRHJ9Lo85q/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=fee499
82-f8a8-45e4-acb7-a64eb350f165

Holt and her boyfriend, Ben, are pictured in a social media snap.
“People can’t believe how brave I am for having my labia tattooed,” she
bragged. “I’m not sure how many people in the world have this tattoo but I
imagine I’m one of very few.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/04/i-have-the-most-tattooed-privates-in-the-
world-it-hurts-but-im-brave/