Chumley is a big fat idiot (part 2)

.

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
> though I was more
> then happy to reciprocate in full,

So you kept saying.

> negating the self centered aspect of your
> comment, it was through the resulting disagreement that this realization was
> able to come to fruition. In all honesty I'm exceptionally happy with how
> things turned out and I truly hope the best for her family.

Your crazy clown world has nothing to do with reality.

>>Well that certianly must make alot of sense in your topsy-turvey clown-world.

> You should know by now my clown world is able to justify damn near anything,
> Clown logic is almost magical that way.

Indeed. You've justified your position in fondling teenage girl's brains,
youve justified your (entirely your fault) breakup with a waycool chick,
and now your justifying your lies, deciet, insanity and horrifying lack of
judgement with me.

Thats just peachy.

>>> I am not the same here as I am at work, and it's a decision on my part each
>>> way. I certainly hold the oppinions of my coworkers above that of an online
>>> aquaintance as any sensible individual would.
>>
>>I thought of you when I saw The Cell.

> All the more reason to go see it perhaps I can catch it while in New Orleans.

Dont bother. You wouldnt understand it.

----.

--
"It's natural to expect there might be people doing stupid things
with computers"

---Michael Vatis, director of the FBI's national infrastructure
protection center commenting on Y2K concerns about hacker attacks

Golgotha

Oct 26, 2000, 4:01:42 PM10/26/00
*ahem* Not to interrupt you two, but email is a great thing. Really.
--
G¤£ ®

one more medicated peaceful moment
a perfect circle