Wicked Full Score Pdf Download

Soledad Hipsley

Dec 3, 2023, 12:59:06 PM12/3/23
I'm having a form in which I want to force user to download a pdf file/version using wicked_pdf gem of that new record with some content with a submit button called Save and Download. For now, the file is downloaded once the user click Save and Download, but the page stands still and is not redirected to its show page as usual. I now it should be like this due to my code example below. Yet, I could not figure how to achieve what I want, Save -> Download PDF -> Redirect, or can be Save -> Redirect -> Download PDF.

Musescore.com
This site offers downloads of over 1.5 million score files in MuseScore, MusicXML, PDF, MIDI, and MP3 formats. Public domain scores can be downloaded free of charge. Downloading copyrighted scores requires a Musescore PRO subscription for $49/year.

Wicked Full Score Pdf Download
Download https://urluss.com/2wHQMB

LifeWay Worship
This site sells Christian worship music in a variety of score and audio formats, including full orchestral Finale files. Their SongMap technology allows you to make custom arrangements of both the score and audio files.
eebf2c3492