I found it, Dragonballz the whole serie !

DBZ

Aug 28, 2004, 4:51:34 AM8/28/04
I have been looking for a place to download the whole serie of
Dragonballz for years. And then I just found it on a p2p network called
Bittorrents

since it is one of the best anime series, will I give you the link so
you all can download it too.

It you dont have a bittorrent clients download one of them:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8
&q=bittorrent+client

Then go to this homepage and click "DL" with the one called "dragonballz
1-10"

http://dbz.kicks-ass.net:6969/

- (if you cant open the homepage press F5)

Enjoy the serie :-D