Looking for anime artits for an RPG adventure book

David K

Aug 5, 2004, 6:40:54 PM8/5/04
Hello Everyone:

I am working on a project to try and publish a role playing game
book under a small press banner. It is for the Big Eyes Small Mouth D20
RPG system and is an anime science fiction style campaign involving
adventure, some humor, intrigue and romance. The writing is complete
and I'm now at the stage where I am looking for art for it.
If you are interested in illustrating for this RPG book and having
your name and material appear in print please email me at
dak...@gta.igs.net. I'm looking for a more serious anime art style.
(Read: No super deformed.) Black and white is fine. If you have a
portfolio online please include a link in your email. I'll be happy to
answer any questions you may have in my replies.
Email is the fastest way to get in touch with me because I don't
read newsgroups that often.

Thanks,

David.