HELLO

GpCheetahgirl09

Aug 3, 2004, 11:45:45 AM8/3/04
Hello everyone I have one requies......

Please dont call your selves Anime NUT if you dont back it up

Kicker-chan

Aug 4, 2004, 2:41:15 AM8/4/04

>Hello everyone I have one requies......
>
>Please dont call your selves Anime NUT if you dont back it up

Um...okay what do you mean by that? *is confused*

Kicker-chan
Devoted fangirl of:
Transformers Energon
G Gundam
and
Power Rangers Ninja Storm

The Magic Engineer

Aug 22, 2004, 1:13:36 PM8/22/04

"Kicker-chan" <pinkicer...@aol.comblah> wrote in message

> >Hello everyone I have one requies......
> >
> >Please dont call your selves Anime NUT if you dont back it up
>
> Um...okay what do you mean by that? *is confused*

I think it's in reference to her post titled, 'HELP', where noone responded
to her question of:

"dose anyone know were to find good japanese animation pictures????"

The Magic Engineer