orange roadies [was:

Uncle Ecchi

Mar 1, 1993, 7:58:00 PM3/1/93
-=> Quoting Paul M. Aoki to All <=-

PMA> uncle...@teamhbbs.com (Uncle Ecchi) writes:
> there's Seishun Shitemasu's KOR: The Akira Story.
> It's really good, and actually serious! Heh heh, they were probably afraid
> of offending all of the Orange Roadies. <G>

PMA> Offending the Orange Roadies? Heck, they *were* the Orange Roadies.
PMA> (At least, I seem to recall that some subset of the people in Seishun
PMA> Shitemasu started an organization by that name in '89 or '90. Don't
PMA> know what happened to it...)

Ah, but it was the one show that they treated with a little respect. All
of the other shows that they did, they totaly ripped apart! They know
The Joy That Is Madoka. (tm)

Mata ne

Uncle Ecchi

... Pizza: Nature's perfect food.
--- Blue Wave/QWK v2.10

----

{ Team H BBS - Richmond, CA - 510-236-5114 - ANONYMOUS ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE }
{ Japanese Animation & Adult *** Stories, Pictures, Conversation }