AnimEigo MADOX update

Robert J Woodhead

Feb 6, 1990, 5:39:26 PM2/6/90
Just to keep everyone updated, it looks like MADOX-01 will be shipping by
the end of February. We just got the 1" master tape from Japan and we
go to the studio to overlay the subtitles Thursday.

I just spent a day putting together our (if I don't say so myself) pretty
nifty AnimEigo logo animation segment that will be getting spliced into
the front of the tape.

Looks like everything is coming together.

PS: If you want to order, email me for instructions.

--
Robert J Woodhead, Biar Games, Inc. !uunet!biar!trebor | tre...@biar.UUCP
Announcing TEMPORAL EXPRESS. For only $999,999.95 (per page), your message