Force Five

Robert F Spence

Mar 24, 1992, 12:12:41 AM3/24/92
Hello!

Does anyone remeber the (Americanized?) anime series 'Force Five'? FF
and Starblazers were my introduction to the medium. Then 'Voltron'
came out, which didn't seem as good to us FF fans...

Hmmm... there was Danguard Ace, Starvengers, <somethingorother>,
Grandizer, and Gai King! Who can still recite these shows' mechas'
weapons?

--
-r...@kepler.unh.edu

Victor M. Rosario

Mar 24, 1992, 3:41:17 PM3/24/92

I don't know if i am right,but you are asking for G-Force. Actually
broadcasting in TV in Puerto Rico (sorry,it's in Spanish).

I hope this could help...

Victor.

Conty

Mar 24, 1992, 4:13:59 PM3/24/92

Aha! Another "puertorro" who's into anime!! And I thought I was all alone...

Back to the subject, FORCE FIVE != G-FORCE.

FORCE FIVE was a set of five (get it?) different anime, packaged
under the same name. This show was broadcast in PR under the name
"FESTIVAL DE LOS ROBOTS", or something as inane. :-(

G-FORCE is BATTLE OF THE PLANETS version 2, with no 7-Zark-7, and more
violence.

So tell me, has there been any GOOD anime down there recently? The last
one I recall was COBRA, and THAT was in 1987.
--
E n r i q u e C o n t y
jes...@ihlpl.att.com