looking for animated shorts

Max Krueger

Aug 18, 2004, 2:48:59 AM8/18/04
We are looking for animated shorts that fall into any of the film
categories. We will also accept features. Experimental, home made is
good. We're not looking for Hollywood, we're looking for creativity.
Visit our website to submit your animated film:
http://festivalofhorror.com

Call For Enties

The International Festival of Horror is looking for the following
movies:

horror
suspense
thriller
mystery
monster
documentary (for our "Truth is Scarier than Fiction" contest

We are looking for films from all countries, but they must have
English
subtitles. Please visit our website if you have a film to submit:

http://www.festivalofhorror.com

Max Krueger

Don't forget to join our mailing list!

Filmmaker Max Krueger launches Festival of Horrors Film Festival.

Chicago filmmaker and Illinois native, Max Krueger, launches the
International Festival of Horrors, dedicated to the macabre and dark
independent films made around the world. Although there are many
horror
festivals, "this one is intended to put the Art back in horror," says
Max
Krueger.

"Too many have come to equate horror with 'bad' thanks to Hollywood
and
others. I want to celebrate filmmakers who look inside themselves and
at the
world and aren't afraid to tell us the horrors they see there."
Although
catering to the political and social film, Festival of Horrors has a
lighter
side. "We are giving away an award for best comedy, best mixed genre,
and
best cult classic." There will be awards for both shorts and features,
and
in several categories including student, best director, best
cinematography,
and best comedy.Further breaking the mold, the festival will host
political
documentaries for it's "Truth is Scarier then Fiction" contest.

The International Festival of Horror will be held annually on and
around
Halloween in Cincinnati, Ohio. It will be held this year on October
29-31 at
Mulane's Cafe, 723 Race St., Cincinnati, Ohio. Different movies will
be
screened each day.

ten/mark

Aug 18, 2004, 6:10:31 AM8/18/04
Well, my shorts arent animated, but they do bunch up on their own.... does
that count?

ten

"Max Krueger" <maxkr...@freakoutfilms.com> wrote in message