PARENTS of Otakus, I'm truly sorry

doublespeakeasy

Aug 8, 2004, 3:11:32 AM8/8/04
are you a parent lurking in this ng to see what your kid's up to?

sad, isn't it? adults all excited about cartoons and comic.

if you think it's pathetic now, wait til you've passed away and your
kids are in the 50s and 60s. they'll still be collecting anime shit.

Chika

Aug 8, 2004, 6:47:32 AM8/8/04
In article <8a01597a.04080...@posting.google.com>,

doublespeakeasy <doubles...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> are you a parent lurking in this ng to see what your kid's up to?

> sad, isn't it? adults all excited about cartoons and comic.

Even sadder when you see a pathetic troll wannabe trying to stir the crap
here, and especially considering that said troll has raved about the
subject in the past.

> if you think it's pathetic now, wait til you've passed away and your
> kids are in the 50s and 60s. they'll still be collecting anime shit.

Just imagine that! Gaza in its 50's and 60's still drooling over naked
characters, trying to find what became of its genitalia and still trying
to cause trouble by crossposting pointless trollbait...

Sorry, Gaza, but you just don't cut it. Why not try reading some of the
books in the shelves around you, and let somebody else use the computer?

The Eternal Lost Lurker

Aug 8, 2004, 8:49:10 AM8/8/04

"doublespeakeasy" <doubles...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> sad, isn't it?

Watching you pitifully attempt to troll newsgroups because nobody likes you
and you haven't bathed in fifteen years and you don't have an education, so
you still live in your parents' basement and can't get a job, a date, or a
friend?

Yeah, it's pretty sad.

> if you think it's pathetic now

Oh, I don't for a second doubt that we've yet to see the full depths of your
patheticness, Gaza. Every time we think you've hit rock bottom, you dig
lower.

Go change your droors, stinky.

--

"Capitalization is the difference between
'I helped my uncle Jack off a horse' and

doublespeakeasy

Aug 8, 2004, 2:08:56 PM8/8/04
"The Eternal Lost Lurker" <ru...@bakaba.ca> wrote in message news:<ajpRc.898$81...@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com>...

> "doublespeakeasy" <doubles...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > sad, isn't it?
>
> Watching you pitifully attempt to troll newsgroups because nobody likes you
> and you haven't bathed in fifteen years and you don't have an education, so
> you still live in your parents' basement and can't get a job, a date, or a
> friend?
>
> Yeah, it's pretty sad.

i bathed last year!

Chika

Aug 8, 2004, 2:28:15 PM8/8/04
In article <8a01597a.04080...@posting.google.com>,
doublespeakeasy <doubles...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Standing under the overflow of your mothers' bath doesn't count.

SSG Michael B. Jackson

Aug 8, 2004, 4:11:39 PM8/8/04
doubles...@hotmail.com (doublespeakeasy) wrote in message news:<8a01597a.04080...@posting.google.com>...

> are you a parent lurking in this ng to see what your kid's up to?

I AM a parent, but I'm not lurking, and I'm not checking up on my
kids.

> sad, isn't it? adults all excited about cartoons and comic.

Oh, yeah, it's always sad when someone has an actual hobby above and
beyond irritating others, which you're not even particularly good at.

> if you think it's pathetic now, wait til you've passed away and your
> kids are in the 50s and 60s. they'll still be collecting anime shit.

God willing, if I manage to infect them with 'the bug'. And I'm
already part-way there; they already love Tenchi and Project Aiko.
Here soon, I can start feeding them Tri-Gun, and maybe someday they'll
even be able to appreciate BGC or Armitage III! And of course,
eventually I'll get them gaming... Ah, the joys of having
impressionable young minds to mold! (Too bad nobody ever did anything
with Gaza's...)

SSG Michael B. Jackson
"Punish the Guilty and Keep the Innocent Nervous!"

Chika

Aug 8, 2004, 5:02:58 PM8/8/04
In article <36ceefcf.0408...@posting.google.com>,

SSG Michael B. Jackson <mjac...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Ah, the joys of having
> impressionable young minds to mold! (Too bad nobody ever did anything
> with Gaza's...)

You know that phrase "when they made whatever, they broke the mould?"

Well, that's Gaza. Only its brain was still inside.