Fighting Ranma 9 [FanFic]

1 view

Gretton

Jan 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/14/96

Fighting Ranma. The Serious Anime -
The story of the cursed Ninja Warrior.

Scene 9 - The Ninja who went up a Hill, but fell off a Mountain.
(Part 2)

At the Shinano River's edge, Fighting Ranma and the Mighty Ryoga
prepare to do battle.

Mighty Ryoga - Now, Saotome Ranma, prepare for my ultimate attack
of... ***DIE RANMA DIE*** Copyright (1995)
(Jumps at Ranma with strangling hands)

Fighting Ranma easily avoids the clumsy attack, and the Mighty Ryoga
takes on his less than mighty form after plunging into the Shinano.

P-Chan - OINK, OINK, OINK, OINK!!!

Fighting Ranma - (Ignoring the angry P-Chan) Now how to cross this
river without befalling the same fate as you, runt?
(P-Chan begins to gnawl at Ranma's heel).

Fighting Ranma stands on the shore, covering his brow with a level
hand, to help focus the search for a way across. (Speedboat flies by
pulling Giant Panda on water skis, who is holding a sign which reads
"Cameo") Suddenly, a monk appears at his feet.

Strange monk - My son, do you wish to climb Mt. Fuji to study the way?

Fighting Ranma - Sort of. How do we cross this river?

Strange monk - I was hoping you would allow me to use your back as a
raft.

Fighting Ranma - Hey, you're some help!

Strange monk - Hmmm...suddenly an ominous face you have. You remind
me of someone.

Fighting Ranma - (grabbing the monk's collar) How about I toss you
to the other side?!?

Strange monk - There is a reward for you if you help me across.

Fighting Ranma - Reward? (thinks) Maybe this tiny monk will endow
me with some great ritualistic charm or power. Then I can use it
to better the art. Maybe my curse is truly over? Oh the gods
smile upon me!!!

Fighting Ranma grabs the tiny monk, and dives into the Shinano. While
swimming across, the tiny monk realizes that Ranma is truly cursed.

Cursed Ranma - You better grab me by the shoulders in a hurry, pal!

Cherry - You are even more cursed than previously suspected. I make a
vow to help you.

Cursed Ranma - Just tell me you have a teapot under that hat of yours.

When they reach the shore, Cherry uses his hand-on-chin technique of
contemplating a remedy for the Cursed Ranma.

Cursed Ranma - (kneels) Bestow your great reward upon me spiritual
one.

Cherry - Here. (Hands Ranma two tickets to the Broadway Musical Cats)
I waited in line for three days.

Cursed Ranma begins to chase the monk around the opposite shore, while
P-Chan sits on his hind legs and sulks. He makes a silent vow to
somehow prevent Ranma from fulfilling the status of Ninja Master.

Will P-Chan, er the Mighty Ryoga, be able to stop Ranma from becoming
a Ninja Master? Will Ranma reach the top of Mt. Fuji? Will he be
able to sit through the entire musical of Cats?

Cherry - (running) How could anyone hate cats so much?
What a truly curse young warrior.

Cursed Ranma - Hey! Come here so I can give you your reward.

Fight on, Fighting Ranma!!!
Gre...@aol.com