[FanFic] [Sailor Moon] The Chosen, Parts 1 and 2 Read This First

David Kogan

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

Hello everyone

I just finished the second part of the Chosen (Clash), and therefore, I'm
posting it, along with part
one, here.
I am posting them in two forms, wps (any reasonable word processor will
translate it, but it is
originally Microsoft Works format), and txt, which has none of the cool
formatting, but, as I
understand it, is still reasonable.
I have not been able to figure out how to post a message long enough for a
stroy, so the files will be
encoded with standard encoding, uue or whatever it is most people use.
Anyway, the two parts are pretty long, but so far, I haven't had any
complaints, and the people who
mailed me replies seemed to think it was pretty good. I could argue, but why
would I? :-)
Anyway, if there is a problem with the posts or something, my address is
74367...@compuserve.com. I also check the newsgroup alt.fan.sailor-moon
pretty often, so if you
leave a message with Chosen in the subject line, I'll probably find it. Also,
the stories will probably be
available shortly at http://pages.prodigy.com/vbaa85a and
http://www.rose.com/~flung/smoon.html,
where the first parts are already posted, and they might have the second part.
Happy reading.
David