Ah!!Ranma-sama??Chapter [FanFic]

rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca

May 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/24/95

Ah!!Ranma-sama??Chapter 3[fan fic]

Written by Richard Beaubien

Inspired by Ranma 1/2 and Ah!!Megami-sama!!

Note:<> are used to express characters thoughts
[] are used to show Panda's sign
****

Belldandy:Hello, I'm the goddess Belldandy.

Soun:A Goddess?

Belldandy:Yes,I'm a goddess.I work for the Relief Goddess office.

Genma:[May I ask why you are here?]

Belldandy:<Gee,that panda can comunicate!!>Here you go Mr Panda ,
have a nice stick of Bamboo.

Belldandy gives Genma a stick of Bamboo she genrates out of thin
air , and watches as Genma devours it.

Genma:[Thanks!!]

Belldandy:Look at him eat it up!!Well anyway , I'm here to fullfill a wish
someone...

Ranma-kun:A wish , you mean you could cure me?!!

Belldandy:I'm not here to grant a wish , I'm here to make a wish come true.

Ranma-kun:Oh...

Akane:So who's wish are you making come true?

Belldandy:Kuno's wish , so you over there ,turn
back into a girl right now.

Ranma-kun:Change back into a girl?You mean Kuno's wish is ...

Belldandy:Kuno's wish is for the love of the Pig-tailed girl.

At that moment Ranma fainted . Akane rushed to his side
while Belldandy looked perplexed .

Belldandy:Huh,what's wrong?

Soun:We need to talk.

****

For 30 minutes Belldany listined to Ranma and Genma's story
of their fatefully journey to Jusenkyo . She also listined to Soun's
heartfelt story of the engagement of Ranma and Akane . And after
Soun passed out from crying , Belldandy had a look of sorrow on her face .

Akane:So you see how Kuno's wish can't be granted .

Belldandy:I see.

Ranma-kun:Man is that jerk Kuno gonna get it!!

Akane:So what ar you gonna do know Belldandy?

Belldandy:I'm sorry , but i have to make sure Kuno's wish comes true .

Ranma-kun:WHAT!!!!!!!!

Belldandy:The force of the wish binds me here until it is granted , and
the force of the wish forces me to help him win your heart .

Ranma-kun:NO!!NO!!NO!!Not more of Kuno's sernading!!

Akane:So it was you who helped Kuno do that Romantic stuff.

Belldany:Yes it was me.I'm so sorry I put you through that Ranma-kun.

Ranma-kun(Yelling):You have to do something , you know i'm never gonna love
him!!!But now he's gonna hit on me forever!!

Akane:Show some sympathy for Belldandy!!She's gonna have to stay with him
forever , which is not pleasent .

Belldandy:I can consult a friend to see what I can do . Maybe there is
a way out of this mess...

Belldandy slowly walks away while Soun is losing another game
of Gau against Genma . When Belldandy turns the corner Ranma asks to
talk to her.

Ranma-kun:Belldandy , i was wondering if you could lift my curse .

Belldandy:I'm sorry, the power that I have can not cancel out the
force behind the Jusenkyo curse.

Ranma-kun:Well, than i was wondering if you could write a love poem
for me to say to Akane?

Belldandy:Look Ranma, the best way to make Akane know that you
love her is to make a poem from your heart.

Ranma-kun:Are you sure?

Belldandy:Trust me I love all the poems my boyfriend wrote.

Ranma-kun:Well okay...

****

Akane was sitting on her bed wondering how Ranma will handle
this situation . She was also wondering when Kuno will try to win her
hand to.So deep in thought was Akane that she failed to see the ladder
being moved to her window.

Ranma-kun:Hey Akane!!You there?

Akane:Ranma , What do you want ?

Ranma-kun:Oh nothing,I just wanted to climb a ladder , that's all.

Akane:Oh that's nice .

Ranma-kun:Well , I do want to read this peom I wrote .

Akane: Poem???

****

Belldandy(over a telephone):What!?A bug in the Yggsdrail system sent me here?

Urd(over a telephone):Yep, that's what Skuld said .

Belldandy:That explains why I was sent to Kuno's house.

Urd:Well,since it was a bug that sent you there , the system will be satsified
if you get Ranma to say he loves Kuno.

Belldandy:I don't know , this sounds too easy .

Urd:Well Kuno's a jerk and he doesn't deserve to have a wish granted .

Belldandy:Okay , I'll see if it works.

****

Ranma had just finished reading the most awfull love poem
in history . A poem that was vastly inferior to the one Kuno read .
Yet it seemed Akane liked it more than Kuno's poem.

Akane:That was beautfull.

Ranma-Kun:Really , It was beautifull...(The ladder Ranma is on starts to fall)

Ranma-kun:Ahhh!!!

Akane:Ranma!!!

Ranma-kun:Ouch!!

Akane(Jumping down to Ranma):Are you all right?

Ranma-kun:Yes,I'm all right.

Akane:Ranma...(She leans forward to kiss him as it starts to rain)

Akane:Huhh

Ranma-chan:Akane...

Akane:Uhhh.....

Belldandy(turning the corner):There you are . Come with me ,
I may have a way out of this mess

****

Ranma-chan:What, say I love Kuno!!Are you nuts!!

Belldandy:It's the only way the system will accept the wish as granted.

Ranma-chan:And if I refuse to go along?

Belldandy:Than i'll keep helping Kuno until he win's your heart.

Ranma-chan:But that means he'll be courting me forever!!

Belldandy:Yep.

Ranm-chan:.........Okay I'll do it.

Belldandy:Okay , will organize everything for a secluded area .

****

Kuno:She'll do it !!Really is she gonna do it?!!

Belldandy:Yes , it's in the secluded park at 9:00 pm .

Kuno:Yes , finally she is mine!!

Belldandy:So I'll see you after 9:00.

Kuno:See you!!(Belldandy leaves)Hmm, maybe I should get some food
delievered.

*****

Ranma-chan:<Come on , Let's get it over with already>

Kuno:Pigtailed girl?Oh pig tailed girl?

Ranma-chan(softly):Over here.

Kuno: Oh it's true , you really do love me !!Today is the greatest day
of my life!!

Ranma-chan:Yeah,Yeah.Well Imight as well get this over with Kuno...

Delievery Girl:Nihao!!

Kuno:Ah here's our food. Over here !!

Ranma-chan:Shaaampoo!

Shampoo:You order Ramen?

Kuno:Yes , me and my girlfriend did.

Ranma-chan:Ahh....Shampoo....ahh,it's...ahhhh!!!

End of Chapter 3

****

Hello , and i hoped you enjoyed the third chapter of Ah!!Ranma-sama??
. Comment are always welcome at rbea...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca

Future projects include:Chapter 4 of Ah!!Ranma-sama??(the final one for
part 1),Kasumi Ninja,Ranma1/2:Multiple personalties.

Ja ne!!

Richard Beaubien(Will give blood for anime)
e-mail-r...@bbs.sd68.nanaimo.bc.ca