WANT A JOB : WILL TRANSLATE JAPANESE to ENGLISH for you

1 view

Translation Service

Jul 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/1/00
Dear Reader,
I can fluently speak Japanese and English. I am currently looking for a
translation job. If you have any Japanese anime video tape(s) or comic
book(s) and want them translated to English. I will do it for you. I have
experience in translating and can send a resume upon request. I can
translate the information for you and send them to you via e-mail or snail
mail or anyway you prefer. Please e-mail me at smel...@hotmail.com
THANKS!
--
e-mail - smel...@hotmail.com