AnimeBackgrounds.org Down Time

Mike

May 8, 2003, 1:45:02 AM5/8/03
Hello All,
A few days ago I posted a message notifying the opening of
AnimeBackgrounds.org. A few people decided to check it out and submitted
some of their work Thank you all for helping contribute content to this
site. It is greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, my host had a "security breach" (as they put it), only
days after the site went live. I had not yet backed up any of the
submissions or ratings so all information was lost. If you are interested,
please visit the site again and re-submit your work.

http://www.animebackgrounds.org

Also, feel free to contact me with any comments / critiques of the site.

Thanks,
Mike
mi...@animebackgrounds.org