new next gen console survey

1 view

tokyo

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
new next gen console survey

Anyone who is interested in taking part in our next generation console
survey, please visit http://www.freezone.co.uk/jpn/form.htm
This month, some new questions have been added such as:
How much would you be willing to spend on a next generation console?
What is your perception of the following console manufacturers?
Do you think it is right that video games should be regionalized. Ie.
Certain games only work in specific countries?
Fill out our latest survey if you want to show your opinions, all the
results will be passed on to all the major console manufacturers. Your
personal details will NOT be passed on.