Daigakusei no Ranma - Episode 7 [Fanfic]

Ranma Saotome

Jul 16, 1994, 4:28:10 PM7/16/94

It's hard to tell +-------------------------------+
If she's in love | Daigakusei no Ranma |
She doesn't let it show +-------------------------------+
If that's what she's thinking of | Written by: David Tai and |
She's a tough girl, though | Paul Gallegos |
She's got her pride +-------------------------------+
But she looked so fragile | Original Artwork by |
The day I saw her cry | Jong Man Hwang |
+-------------------------------+
There was you, you and me | Based on the characters |
And now I know where I want to be | created by Rumiko Takahashi |
+-------------------------------+
I don't want you saying you love me | (c) Copyright 1994 |
'Cause I can't say it, can't you see? | Digital Knight Communications |
And I don't want you to change your ways +-------------------------------+
'Cause I like you just the same | "Ranma 1/2" & its characters |
And all I want all this time | (c) Copyright 1994 |
All I need is your hand in mine | Viz Communications, Inc. |
And all I want all this time | Shogakukan, Kitty Animation |
All I need is your hand in mine | and Rumiko Takahashi |
All I need... +-------------------------------+

Episode 7: "A Warm Welcome"

[Mizunoikan University. The bell rings, signalling the end of class, and the
students empty out of their classrooms and into the hallways. Ranma and Ukyou
exit a classroom and stand just outside the door.]

Ranma: [holds hand to head] AAAA! I hate this class.

Ukyou: [pats Ranma on back] Oh, come on. It's not that bad, really.

Ranma: [frowns] Maybe for you, but this Calculus isn't getting any easier for
me, you know. I mean, really, when am I going to be integrating arcsin
functions over exponential series in real life? I don't see how that's
going to be useful in running a dojo!

Ukyou: Well, you could always go back to acting in Shakespearian plays...
[giggles]

Ranma: [rolls eyes] Uh-huh. You'd like to see that, wouldn't you?

Ukyou: [giggling] Oh, I don't know. You looked cute in that tight costume...

Ranma: [turning bright red] ...

Makiko: [walking up] Hey you two! [notices Ranma's colour] Ok, we'll have none
of that in the hallways! This is a public place! [grins]

Ukyou: [blushes] Maki-chan!

Makiko: [smiles] So what's new?

Ranma: Uh... nothing, really. We just got out of Math class, and have a ton of
homework as usual.

Ukyou: [nods] Though _some_ of us need all the help they can get. [pokes Ranma]

Ranma: Hey!

Makiko: [grins] You know, the way you two fool around, you might think you were
going out or something...

[At this, both Ukyou and Ranma stare at the floor for a long moment.]

Makiko: ... [notices silence] Anyway, I need to get to my next class. I'll see
you at home, Ukyou. [smiles and walks away] Ja ne!

Ranma: [uncomfortably] Well, I think I need to go as well.

Ukyou: [nods slowly] Same here... see you tonight?

Ranma: Tonight? [pauses] Oh yeah, study session. Umm... call me around 7:00 and
we'll see what's going on.

Ukyou: Hai. [walks away slowly] See you then...

Ranma: [watching Ukyou leave] Uh... hai.

[Ranma turns around and heads in the other direction. A figure sits in the
stairwell, watching the two head off to class and slowly nods, scribbling
furiously on a notebook.]

* * *

[Maison Sabaku. Akane walks upstairs to Room 4, drops her backpack on the desk
and heads for the kitchen. She returns shortly with a glass of milk and some
cookies. On the other side of the wall, in Room 3, Choji is setting up an
electronic gadget of sorts. A set of headphones plug into a box clearly marked
"Property of AMPD" in romanji and has many switches and blinking lights, along
with a small radar-like dish on the top facing toward the wall between his
apartment and Akane's.]

Akane: [flopping down on futon] I'm glad I hid the rest of Kasumi's cookies
from Ranma-the-endless-gullet. [munches on one] Mmm. [grabs TV remote]
Let's see... what's on right now? [checks TV listings]

[Choji, meanwhile, has finished his setup and turns on his new toy.]

Choji: [chuckles] This'll be _great!_ Finally, I'll figure out what's causing
those feminine screams at night.

[Akane presses a button on the remote, and the TV turns on, but no sound comes
out. At the same time, Choji turns up the volume on his equipment.]

Akane: [thinking] Where's the sound??

Choji: [thinking] I could've sworn I heard her enter the apartment.

[She presses the volume button, but nothing happens. She presses it several
times, but the figures on the screen still move around without a sound. Angry,
Akane holds down the volume control. At the same time, Choji maxes out his
volume knob.]

Akane: [thinking] Chikusho! Ranma must've broken it.

Choji: [thinking] Chikusho! This thing must be broken.

[At that moment, the soundless commercial ends...]

* * *

[A few blocks from Maison Sabaku, Ranma is walking home on the fence.]

Ranma: [thinking] There must be a easier way to get a degree. At this rate,
I'll burn out before I'm a sophomore.

[Suddenly, what sounds like a sonic boom hits the area. Ranma is sent flying
over the fence, while closed windows all around the neighbourhood shatter
instantly.]

Ranma: [looking up in the sky] What?!?? I don't see any planes...

[Ranma gets up and walks home quickly. As he arrives at the front door, he
notices that while all the windows in the apartment building are closed, only
Choji's has shattered. He shrugs and kicks off his shoes before jogging up the
stairs to Room 4.]

Ranma: [opening door] Tadai...[jaw drops]...ma.

[Akane is seated on the futon staring blankly at the TV with one outstretched
arm holding the remote. Her hair is blown completely back as if she's recently
visited a wind tunnel. All the furnishings in the apartment have that "blown
away" look as well - paintings hanging at 45 degree angles, flowers bent away
from the TV, books and papers littering the back wall... Ranma sets his pack
down by the door slowly, walks over to Akane, and waves a hand in front of her
face. Getting no reaction, he snags the last cookie left on the plate in front
of her and quickly walks out. Cut to Choji's room. The camera focuses on the
radar dish on top of the device, which has completely melted. The view pans
down to the bottom, where the headphones plug in, and follows the headphone
wire all the way across the room, where they are imbedded into the wall around
a Choji-shaped dent. Pan down to the floor, where Choji lies unconscious, red
marks around his ears where the headphones had been. Cut back to the front of
Maison Sabaku, where Ranma takes one last look at Choji's broken window,
pauses, and then heads for Chez Funsui.]

* * *

Hitomi: Uso! It was _all_ like that??

[Hitomi sets a plate of tempura in front of Ranma and sits down in the chair
across from him.]

Ranma: [digging in] Un. [mouth full] Even the table was leaning slightly back.
[swallows]

Hitomi: Well, where is she now?

Ranma: Probably still sitting on the futon where I left her. [takes another
bite] Man this is delicious! [swallows] Who cooked it?? This is even
better than any of the other dishes I've had here... [mumbles] and
certainly better than anything Akane could make.

Hitomi: [blushes] Well, I expected you today, so I... sorta...

Ranma: _You_ cooked this?? This is GREAT! [grins and starts to eat ravenously]

Hitomi: [smiles] I'm glad you like it.

Ranma: [nods] You're an excellent cook! Now you just need a boyfriend to share
it with.

Hitomi: [looks at table] Well... I've already found someone special...

Ranma: [eating quickly] That's good, Hitomi. [finishes and looks up guiltily]
I don't suppose that you...

Hitomi: [leans forward] Mmm?

Ranma: [leans forward] Well, that maybe you...

Hitomi: [leans forward more] That I...?

Ranma: [leans forward even more, inches away from Hitomi's face] Uh.. that you
made enough for seconds?

Hitomi: [blinks several times] Uh... hai! [smiles and gets up quickly] I'll be
right back! [walks back towards the kitchen]

Ranma: [leans back in chair] Ahhh... I think I'll have to get Hitomi to teach
Akane how to cook. [grins]

[As Ranma leans back, another figure stands outside under the tree watching him
through the window, writing notes in a small notebook. He then leaves quickly,
heading in the direction of Maison Sabaku.]

* * *

[Ranma opens the door to Room 4 and walks in, closing it behind him. The
apartment has been straightened out, for the most part. The pictures have been
rearranged, the flowers have regained their standard posture, the books have
been replaced on the shelves, and the papers have been stacked neatly on the
table for sorting. Ranma sits on the futon and takes a long look around the
place before leaning back.]

Ranma: [sniffs] Heh. Back to normal. [grins] I wonder where Akane is. [yells]
Akane? Are you here?

Akane: [walks in from kitchen] Hai. What do you need?

[Ranma face-faults. Apparently Akane hasn't seen a mirror yet, as her hair is
still the same way Ranma last saw her... sticking straight out behind her.]

Ranma: [trying not to laugh] Uh... are you going to be here tonight? [has to
look away to not smile]

Akane: [nods] I'm just going to study tonight. Why?

Ranma: [looks away] Uh... Ukyou might be coming over to study.

Akane: Well, that's fine. [notices Ranma not looking at her] Is there something
wrong?

Ranma: [glances up and away quickly] It's... uh.. [small chuckle] nothing.
[starts going through papers on table]

Akane: [annoyed] What is it??

[Akane reaches up to flip her hair over her ear, and doesn't find anything. She
pauses for a second to glare at Ranma, then walks quickly into the bathroom.]

Akane's voice: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

[Ranma just grins and shakes his head.]

* * *

[Cut to Nabiki's apartment. Nabiki is on the phone, while Junko watches TV and
studies. Nabiki finally hangs up the phone and writes some notes on a small
scratchpad.]

Junko: [not looking up from notebook] Hey Nabiki, I've been meaning to ask you,
did Shirow-san call?

Nabiki: Nope. Then again, I've been on the phone for a while, so he may have
tried but couldn't get through.

Junko: Oh. [looks up] What _have_ you been doing on the phone for the last
couple of hours anyway?

Nabiki: [smirks] Doing a little... organizing.

Junko: [nods] Uh-huh.

[The phone rings, and Nabiki picks it up on the first ring.]

Nabiki: Moshi moshi!

Voice: [over phone] Hai! Is Shimada-san there?

Nabiki: [covers mouthpiece] Junko, it's your boyfriend! [grins]

Junko: [blushes] Nabiki!!! [jumps up to answer the phone]

* * *

[The phone rings, and Ranma gets up to answer it.]

Ranma: [picking up phone] Moshi moshi!

Voice: [over phone] Ran-chan! It's Ukyou!

Ranma: Ucchan! Are you coming over to study or am I supposed to go there?

Ukyou: [over phone] I'll be over in a bit. I just called to say I'm on my way.

Ranma: Hai. I'll see you in a bit. Ja ne! [grins]

Akane: [walking in from bathroom] Who was that?

Ranma: [sitting back down on futon] That was Ukyou. She's on her way over to
study.

Akane: [nods, smiling] I see. I guess I'll make dinner for three.

Ranma: [panicked look] Uh... no need... Ukyou said she'd cook for us.

Akane: [blinks] Really? That was nice of her. [settles back to watch TV]

[Ranma breathes a sigh of relief.]

* * *

[Several hours later. Ranma is pacing back and forth, while Akane sits at the
desk reading.]

Ranma: Where could she be? It doesn't take that long to get here.

Akane: [puts down book] Well, maybe I should start dinner then. I'm getting
hungry.

Ranma: [freezes in mid-step] Uh... while you do that, I'll go look for Ukyou.

Akane: [nods, getting up] That's probably a good idea. [smiles] Make sure she's
alright.

[Ranma turns slowly to look at Akane with a shocked expression on his face.]

Ranma: Are you _sure_?

Akane: [nods] Un. [smiles] Go on! Go find her! I'll get dinner going.

[Ranma hightails it out of of the apartment and down the street looking for
Ukyou. As soon as the door closes, Akane walks toward the kitchen, then snaps
her fingers and heads over to the phone and starts dialing.]

* * *

Ranma: [yelling] Ucchan! [pauses] Ucchan!? Where are you?!?

[Ranma runs down a poorly lit street and turns the corner, literally running
into the figure walking the other way, knocking Ranma to the ground.]

Ranma: [getting up angrily] Why don't you watch where you're... [notices the
figure is not alone] Uh... sorry guys, I already gave at the office.
[steps into fighting stance]

Figure 1: [voice muffled] We don't want your wallet, Saotome.

Ranma: [blinks] Then what DO you want?

Figure 1: [voice muffled] You.

[Ranma's mouth and nose are covered immediately from behind by a rag saturated
in a sweet-smelling chemical. He blindly swings at the figure behind him,
knocking the figure down. He then turns and grabs the nearest figure, throwing
him into his buddies. He takes a step towards the figure still standing, but is
tripped by one of the ones on the ground. The men quickly get up and stand away
from Ranma as he gets up.]

Ranma: [thinking] What is going on here?

[One of the men pulls out a small cannister from his pocket and presses the
button on it. Gas shoots out from it towards Ranma, who jumps up to avoid it.
However, a long telescoping pole shoots out from behind and hits him in the
back of the head, knocking him unconscious before he hits the ground.]

Figure 2: [voice muffled] The boss was right about him. He wasn't about to go
quietly.

Figure 1: [retracting pole, voice muffled] Let's get him into the car. We've
got work to do.

[Ranma is tied up, then carried over to a parked car a little ways away. He's
tossed into the backseat, and the car drives off to parts unknown.]

* * *

Voice: [muffled] He should be coming out of it about now.

[Ranma blinks slowly, trying to focus. He noticies he's hogtied to a cement
pole and gagged. He then looks up to see four masked figures dressed all in
black. One of them is holding a piece of paper.]

Figure 1: Ok, Saotome, here's the deal. We've got your little friend, and we
know you'll do anything to keep her safe. [pauses] After all, you
wouldn't want us to have to hurt her or anything.

[Ranma can only glare angrily at the masked figures in response.]

Figure 2: [holding paper] So, if you want your friend back, all you have to do
is follow these instructions. The first set of instructions is to
check to see if you really will follow orders. After that comes the
real test. [shoves paper down Ranma's shirt] Just do what we tell you
and nobody gets hurt. Got that?

[Ranma just looks at the floor, eyes ablaze.]

Figure 1: Hey! Do you have a hearing problem? [walks right up to Ranma's face]
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!??

[Ranma slowly nods, eyes never leaving the figure in front of him.]

Figure 3: Good. [gets out a rag] Now that we've got that settled... [pours some
clear liquid into the rag] I think it's time you had a short nap.

[The figure pushes the rag into Ranma's face, and soon, Ranma fades into
unconsciousness.]

* * *

[Sometime later, Hitomi is walking along the sidewalk headed for home. A car
races by and, with a squealing of tires, stops in front of Maison Sabaku just
long enough to unload something rather rudely on the front walk. It then slams
its doors and screeches off into the night. Hitomi runs up to the walk and
finds Ranma, badly bruised up. She checks to see if he's breathing and then
runs into the apartment house.]

Hitomi: Akane-kun! Akane-kun! [running up the stairs] Akane-kun!

Kazuyo: [walking out of Room 1] Hitomi-chan, what is it?

Hitomi: [yelling down] It's Ranma-kun! Something's happened to him! He's lying
on the front walk unconscious!

Kazuyo: Oh! [runs outside]

[Hitomi follows quickly after, and the two carry the unconscious Ranma into
Hitomi's apartment and lay him on the couch.]

Hitomi: [with concern] I hope he's ok! I went upstairs to find Akane-kun, but
she's not home!

Kazuyo: He doesn't seem to have anything broken. Let me go back to my apartment
and find my first-aid kit. [exits apartment]

Hitomi: [sitting next to Ranma, holding his hand] Please be ok, Ranma-kun.

* * *

[Ranma wakes up and groans slightly. He sits up and looks around. The room he's
in is sparsely furnished with a few pictures hanging on the walls - mostly
kittens and pandas - while the only furniture in the room besides the couch he
currently sits on is a small table, a TV stand, and several large bookcases. He
gets up groggily and walks towards the door.]

Ranma: [thinking] Where _am_ I?? [hears movement in kitchen] Aha! It must be
those same jerks.

[Ranma tiptoes toward the entrance to the kitchen and waits patiently. As the
figure walks into the room, Ranma screams a battle cry and jumps towards...
Hitomi, who is carrying a pot of hot water. She screams and throws the water on
Ranma, who, in turn, yelps in pain and falls backwards into the bookcase.]

Ranma: [holding his head] Ite!!

Hitomi: [hands over mouth] Oh dear! Ranma-kun, gomen!

Ranma: Hitomi-chan? [sighs] I didn't know where I was... [looks up] AAAAA!

[The bookcase topples over finally, sending a cascade of books and shelves on
top of Ranma. Hitomi rushes over and frantically tries to get Ranma out from
under the heavy bookcase.]

Hitomi: Ranma-kun! Are you alright??

Ranma: [from under the bookcase] Yeah... go get Akane, she'll be able to lift
this thing off of me.

Hitomi: She's not home! [moves some books and grabs a shelf] Let me try to pry
this up for you.

[Hitomi, using the shelf as a lever, pries the book case up enough so Ranma can
slither out. He looks none the worse for the incident, other than some rumpled
clothing. As he straightens out his shirt, the piece of paper falls out onto
the floor.]

Hitomi: What's this? [reaching down to pick up paper]

Ranma: Hmm? [looks at paper] Oh yeah... those guys have my friend Ukyou.
[points to paper] I have to follow their instructions if I want to get
her back.

Hitomi: [reads paper, starts giggling] Well, they've got some very weird
demands.

Ranma: What? Lemme see that... [grabs paper, scanning quickly] Oh jeez.

Hitomi: [giggling] Are you going to go through with it?

Ranma: [sighs] I don't think I've got a choice...

* * *

[Afternoon the next day. The scene shows a nice park with several couples
walking around, kids flying kites, people fishing in the pond, and old men
playing shogi on marble tables. As the camera pans around a large fountain,
several wolf whistles can be heard nearby. Ranma is walking down the middle of
the path, dressed in one of Akane's frillier dresses. He is trying hard to
ignore the people staring in amazement, but is turning several shades of red.]

Ranma: [thinking] It's only a couple hundred feet more to the exit. I can do
this. I can do this.

[Flashback to the night past. Hitomi is helping Ranma go through Akane's closet
for a dress that will fit him.]

Hitomi: I can't believe those kidnappers want you to do this. What does this
have to do with getting Ukyou back? [hands Ranma a dress]

Ranma: [noting colour of dress and tossing it on futon] I remember one of the
kidnappers mentioning that this was to see if I would follow
instructions.

Hitomi: [handing Ranma another dress] Oh, well then that makes sense, I guess.

Ranma: [making a face at the dress] Doesn't Akane have any kind of taste in
clothing??

Hitomi: [looks at Ranma] Well, she doesn't have a lot of dresses to start with,
and the ones I picked out for you are the biggest ones she has.

Ranma: [frowns] They're still all too small for me though.

Hitomi: [giggles] Well, what do you expect? You're not a girl, remember?

Ranma: ...

[Cut back to the present. Ranma has just about made it to the exit, when
several high school boys walk by.]

Boy 1: [blinks] Hey guys! Get a load of this! [chuckles]

Boy 2: [laughs] Hey girlie, your slip is showing!

Boy 3: [laughs] Hey now, better watch out! He may slap you with his purse!

[All three boys laugh loudly. Ranma calmly walks toward the three with a big
grin on his face.]

[*WHAP*]

[*POW*]

[*THUD*]

Ranma: [wipes hands] Ah. Much better. [smiles]

[As Ranma heads home, the scene pans behind him, where all three boys are
quite unconscious - one draped over the street lamp, one stuck up in a tree,
and one stuffed in a trash can.]

* * *

[Ranma trudges up the stairs to Room 4. He stops in front of the door and
rummages through the folds of the dress. He finally finds his key, and just as
he's about to insert it, Choji walks up the stairs.]

Choji: [blinks] ... Saotome-kun.

Ranma: [freezes and looks at his keys] Choji.

Choji: [amused] Masquerade party? [walks toward Room 3]

Ranma: Uh... not exactly. [inserts key and unlocks door]

Choji: [chuckling] I see. Well, have a good day.

[Ranma opens the door and starts to walk inside. Before he finishes closing the
door behind him, several camera flashes go off. Ranma slams the door and fumes
silently for a moment.]

Ranma: [quietly] Tadaima.

[Akane enters the room from the kitchen with a glass of water and a plateful of
crackers.]

Akane: Ranma! I was wonder... [noticing the dress] JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK
YOU'RE DOING???

Ranma: [backs up, hands in front of him] No! Wait! I can explain!

Akane: [starts menancingly towards Ranma] OH YOU CAN, CAN YOU?!??

[*SPLASH*]

Ranma-chan: [narrows eyes, dripping wet] They've got Ukyou. [holds out a soggy
piece of paper]

Akane: [stops and grabs the paper] What? [reads quickly] I see. [smirks]

Ranma-chan: [unmoving] Uh-huh.

Akane: [nods] I guess if they've got Ukyou, you have to do what's necessary to
get her back, ne?

Ranma-chan: [blinks] Uh... yeah.

Akane: [handing back paper] Besides, [walking back to kitchen] you'd do the
same for me. [smiles to herself]

Ranma-chan: ...

Akane: [from kitchen] So when do you meet the kidnappers next?

Ranma-chan: [taking off dress] Uh... the note said that they'd find me tonight.
I don't know how they'll do it though. [walks over to bathroom,
leaving small puddles of water on the carpet]

Akane: [from kitchen] So what are you going to do until then?

Ranma-chan: [from bathroom] I guess I'll just go work out or something.

Akane: [from kitchen] Ok. Just be sure to be home by 7:00 pm.

Ranma: [emerging from bathroom, dressed in normal clothing] Why?

Akane: [from kitchen] Because I'll have dinner ready by then.

[Ranma grimaces and holds his stomach as he walks out the door.]

* * *

[Some time later, a student sits near a public phone, idly reading a newspaper.
The phone rings and apparently scares her, as she tosses the newspaper high in
the air. She pauses for a second to catch her breath, then gets up to answer
it, writing notes on a small piece of paper. She hangs up and walks down the
path towards one of the Mizunoikan campus buildings with her back to us. She
walks up to a male student, who has his back to us as well, and hands him the
folded-up note. The male student looks at her questioningly, and the girl's
eyes widen in surprise. She takes the note back, bows a couple of times in
apology and walks over to another male student standing by a large column. She
hands him the note, and he skims it quickly before folding it back up and
putting it in his pocket. He then nods and walks off. The girl watches him
leave and then turns to go, walking right into the column. She blinks, rubs her
nose, and then walks inside the building.]

* * *

[Sunset. Ranma is jogging quietly down the neighbourhood. As he passes a car
with dark, tinted windows, several masked figures jump out and attempt to grab
him. Ranma cooly jumps on top of the car and then backflips behind one figure,
grabbing his shoulders and, using his momentum, tossing him over the nearby
fence. He then spins and sidekicks the next figure over the hood of the car.
Another man charges but is quickly stopped by a simple fist to the face. Ranma
smirks and turns toward the last two men, who have hesitated in their attack.]

Figure 1: [getting out of car] Enough!! You will get into the car now!

[The figure opens the car door. Ukyou is sitting in the backseat, bound and
blindfolded.]

Figure 1: Or else she gets hurt.

Ukyou: [turning her head around] Ranma?? Please! Do as he says... please!

[Ranma just stares at Ukyou, then looks at the figure and slowly walks over to
the car. Two figures behind him tie his hands and blindfold him before pushing
him into the car next to Ukyou.]

Ranma: [whispers] Don't worry, Ucchan. I'll get us out of here.

[Ukyou only smiles as the car pulls away from the curb.]

* * *

[Minutes later, Ranma is led out of the car and is sat down on a wooden chair.
One person checks Ranma's blindfold and then steps back.]

Voice 1: You follow directions well, Saotome.

Ranma: [angrily] What've you done to Ukyou?

Voice 2: Nothing... yet.

Ranma: [angrily] Shut up! If you hurt her...

Voice 2: No! YOU shut up!

Voice 1: Quiet! Now listen here, Saotome. All you have to do is follow this
last set of instructions and your little friend will be released,
unharmed. It's that simple.

[The person stuffs another folded up piece of paper down Ranma's shirt.]

Ranma: And what if I refuse?

Voice 2: [menacingly] Then Kuonji-chan has a very big problem.

[Ranma sits in silence.]

... to be continued.

For the first time today +----------------------------+
I saw in your eyes | All episodes are available |
The beauty that hides within | via anonymous ftp at: |
Shining bright through the skies | Paladine.HACKS.Arizona.EDU |
| in both normal text |
For the first time tonight | and PostScript(tm) formats |
I saw in your soul +----------------------------+
The love that drives you | Jong Man Hwang's artwork |
And the gentleness that you hold | of the DnR characters is |
| in the /sketches directory |
As long as the sun sets | on the Paladine FTP site |
As long as the stars shine +----------------------------+
We'll be together | To join the DnR pre-reader |
Until the end of time | mailing list, send email |
| requesting information to: |
(Forever) (and ever) | RA...@HACKS.Arizona.EDU |