Join the TOKYO RING

WANTED: TOKYO RING MEMBERS

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99
Join the TOKYO RING

Hi. I have a web ring, Tokyo Ring. But I want to get as many people as
possible to join! If you join, others will join and more and more will join
and your traffic will increase. As an incentive for you to join the Tokyo
Ring, the first 5 who apply will become web ring helpers allowing them to
make adjustments to the ring, and accepting others as part of the ring. If
your site has anything to do with anime or video games or whatever, join! To
join, visit sign up page: http://talk.to/tokyo

tokyo

Jul 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/11/99

Nevin

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:00:39 +0100, "tokyo" <an...@freezone.co.uk>
wrote:

Is this guy trying to flood this newsgroup or is my news server having
problems? It seems to me that he is posting 2 of these every day.
Anyway, who wants to be helpers of rings? It is a job that would never
pay!

Nev

/| / Nevin Wong @_@
/ | / ne...@anime-manga.net
/ | / Nevolution - Anime, Sci-fi and Mecha Model Making
/ | / http://nev.anime-manga.net/
/ | / don't forget The Model Making Ring
/ |/ http://nev.anime-manga.net/mmr/

tokyo

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99