Akanes Deleryium [FanFic]

Stuart George

Aug 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/7/95

A bit of Ranma 1/2, Ah My Goddess! XoverFanFic

Akanes Deleryium : Part 1

Hey up guys, this is a fanfic with a diff ;), mainly it contains
no mention of the word "mom", no dodgy yankanised spelling here!

As my first fanfic, give me comments, etc, else there wont be any
more. ;) (Hey! your not supposed to smirk!)

There is no set amount of parts, i have a very BASIC idea, how
long i drag it on for depends opon the alignment of the planets,
and amount of lust for the characters i have.

--/\-[ Disclaimer ]-/\--
This fanfic is a conspiracy against you. Every living being on
the planet has signed an agreement to make your life a living
hell.

If it degenerates into a lemon fanfic, then you know what kinda
mood I'm in ;)

As an added bonus, it comes complete with weird spelling,
unconventional use of words and total disreguard for grammer.

--=[*]=--

Copyright
All appearances of other peoples characters are their property.

Takahashi keeps the Ranma folk
Fujishima has tabs on the Ah My Goddess crew
Moriyama concieved the Project A-Ko gang
Entropy is just the fly on the wall.

And yeah, i have ozstraylienised the whole lot of em.

"If you dont expect too much from me then you might not be
dissapointed"

For those of you who dont like my, ah, um, "style" of writting
well you can just sod off, its me, its how i write. Take it or
leave it.

Last note, you may recognise the names, but with a lot of bad
luck I have totally screwed up their character. ;)

I think that about covers it for any mistakes i could make.....

Entropy

[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]-[*]

Akanes Deleryium
or
Crossover Into the Real World

--/\-[ Part 1 ]-/\--

Akane is sitting on her bed gazing out the window and thinks to
herself <A typical day in suburban Melbourne, its not sunny and
it definatley wont be today, its not raining but the clouds are a
definate shade of grey, and yes its cold, isnt it most of the
time?>

She pulled her knees up to her chin and curled some hair back
behind her left ear and harumphed a deep breath.

<It was all Ranma's fault. I'm just another kawaikune girl, a
tomboy. Eveyone had commented about my looks, Kuno only chases
my because he feels sorry for me, and Ryoga, he cant even look me
in the eye. God I'm ugly! and I dont need their pity either>

Akane lowers he feet to the floor and pulls a copy of Vogue into
her lap and stares at all that thick ugly makeup on the face of
Cindy Crawford [df: Cindy puts on waaaaaay too much]

Kasumi enters with a creak of floorboards and goes to Akanes
closet for a rumage around.

"Oneesan?"

"Hai Akane?" turning her head to smile at her.
<What has Ranma done now? She looks so depressed> but aloud she
says "Whats got you so down Akane?"

"Do you really think I am a as uncute as Ranma says?"

Kasumi closes Akanes closet and turns around completely to face
her, frowning a little <Akane has never been so worried about her
looks before, they must have had a real bad fight this time>
Sitting down on the floral spread next to Akane, she puts her arm
around her shoulders "Of course not, everyone is pretty in their
own special way. And besides, since when did you seriously
consider what Ranma has to say."

Akane just looks down, that piece of hair coming out from behind
her left ear.

Kasumi gives Akane a quick study from head to toe. "You know what
your problem is dont you. You chi is out of balance."

"Yes, but am i ugly?" Akane pulls in a deep breath "Look at all
these women in here" she thrusts the Vogue into Kasumis' face
"They all have nice long hair, slim figure and ample breasts.
There is not a muscle on them"

"Stop this Akane! Your not ugly, Ranma only teases you because he
does not know how to act around you. You have a slim figure and
there is nothing wrong with the size of your breasts. A lot of
women would give their soul to look like you."

Akane looks back down thinking <Yeah sure they would, thats why
you didnt say anything about my cropped hair or my muscles>

Kasumi just shakes her head and gives Akane a pat on the back,
then leaves. <She will come to terms with who she is>

Akane goes on flipping through the pages of the Vogue magazine,
idly pauses to look at how beautiful and skinny all the women
are, taking in an ad that appears down towards the corner of the
page.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

[DF: Mara! who? well Ive seen her name as Mara, Maimer, Marller
so.... she's from Ah My Goddess! if u r wondering, but I'm
sticking with the name Mara, I like it better
For those unfamiliar with the AMG world, Mara has a penchant
for loving women, well, Belldandy actually]

Mara is sitting on the edge of the bed, firelight dances on the
pale skin of her back, she leans forward, arms stretched outwards
with her fingers interwoven and pulls the kinks out of her back.

[DF: Where looking from the back you hentai!, and no, we cant see
her creamy white butt, thats covered by the sheet thats gathered]

She pulls on a Front Line Assembly t-shirt over her head, shrugs
on her leather jacket and gets a compact from out of her pocket.
Flipping the compact open she takes out the little brush thingy
[DF: ;) I dunno what it is, I dont ware makeup! honest!]
swirls the padded end in the mixture and applies the ceremonial
purple warpaint onto her face that designates her as a Demoness
First class unlimited.

<Ah, the feelings of worthlessness hang thick in the air of that
wretched Tendo house!>

She flicks the hair from out of her jacket and turns the collar
up.

Mara screws up her pert little nose. <Eh? Akane? Hmmm, You were
not the one I suspected! Ah Nabiki, another time maybe.> A most
wicked grin curls her mouth.

"Now Sayoko, its time for another visit!"

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

"Kawaikune girl!"

"Hermaphrodite!"

"Butch Bitch!"

"Ranma no Baka!" Akane growled, whilst high-kicking the poor sod
through the roof of the dojo! his prone body launched high into
the stratosphere to plumet back through the hole he created opon
his exit to land at her foot.

Akane was standing in the middle of the dojo, her face red as a
rose, her leg was still pointed straight up into the air, and a
crumpled Ranma laying at her feet.

erk.. "I love it. " sputter "when you do that" with that he
blushed bright red. (Akane STILL had her leg pointed straight up
in the air)

"Aieee HENTAI!" she screamed (realising that she shouldnt have
high kicked him when wearing a dress), bringing her leg down and
catching him with the heel of her foot right between the eyes.

<Happosai is right, it is worth dying for just to get a peek at
her nickers!> Ranma thought, then realised he was thinking about
Akanes nickers, looeses conciousness.

Akane stommped off <kawaikune girl! butch! I will show him I can
look pretty and femanine too>

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

"Why should I do what you say Mara!" It was not a question.
Sayoko, radiant and beautiful as ever was tired of Mara not
following through with her promises.

"Because this time, Belldandy will leave for good. We made a deal
remember. I said I would help get rid of Belldandy for you if you
helped me."

"I remember, I helped you, and Belldandy is still here"

"Ah, but this time, I can get rid of her for good. All we have to
do is make Keiichi fall out of love with her"

"Gee, havnt we tried to do that before?"

Sayoko shifted, her wait from one leg to the other, clearly not
amused at Maras presence in her life again.

"Yes, but we used the wrong bait. You Sayoko, were not good
enough to entice Keiichi away from here, but now, I have all the
ingrediants for chaos in my palm! HAhahaahah"

There was a loud harumph.

"What will you use for bait this time? There is noone better than
me for Keiichi" <The Nerve of this woman> thought Sayoko.

"Ha, easy, for some reasone even God doesnt know, Akane Tendo is
a guy magnet. All we have to do is get them two together. Then
Belldandy will have no reason to stay anymore."

"Hmmm" Sayoko takes it all in <Why is it that the really simple
plans never ever work out?>

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Urd is laying on a couch, there seems to be warm sunlight comming
from all directions. She is wearing a swimsuit that makes her
shape more pronounced than the plastic little gang in swimsuits.

In a pool of water (with several yellowy-white frangapani flowers
floating around) the image of Ranma starring straigt up Akanes dress
is visable on the surface.

<Those two will never work out together> thought Urd.

"Not If i get my way" whispered a voice.

Urds body stiffened "Alright comeout now!" she demanded, and with
that her hed jerked backwards as a hand appeared covering her
mouth, the other hand appearing to give her right breast a gentle
squeeze.

"Chotto abunai ne Urd?" as one body disipitated while the other
body took on a new disguise.

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Akane stood out the front of the Norne temple, and glanced at the
add in Vogue magazine

"
We can solve all your problems, at little charge.

This months Special :

Curing Feminazis of mad cows disease!
&
Puting the 'femanine' back into the female!

Half price this month only for

Curing Cuteness!
&
Castration of Home Boys!

Come see Urd, Love goddess of Yggdrasil.
She can solve all your problems.
"
Then in very very very very tiny writting (that Akane cannot
read)

"Urd is not responsible for any problems she creates"

Akane paused before ringing the brass bell. Pushing the bell the
thought <Ranma needs to learn who he truly loves> crosses her mind.
Hmph! she pushed the button and held her finger down with a little
more force and continued to hold the button down until the door
opened.

"Hello and welcome the Morisato residence" beamed a young and
gorgeous looking girl with raven hair. "You may call me Skuld"
she said grabbing Akane by the arm.

"Urd.... Urd! customer!" screamed Skuld, leading Akane down the
hallway.

"So what can I do for you today Miss ?"

"Akane. You can call me Akane" she said meekly.

"Ms Akane, then"

A blood curdling scream rocketed through the air followed by a
sharp "te he. hehehehe"

"Never mind that Akane, but we are having a hard time curing Ms
C-Ko of her terrible disease. Errm" Skuld whipped out her
Nanotech Problem Atomizer mk 2, which resembled something from
ghost busters, complete with flashing lights and little wings
that rose from out of the side and emmited a whiny droning noise.

"I think you would like some femininity. Hai?"

"Hai" she mumbled. <This is stupid. I should not have come here>

"No, you are not stupid Akane Tendo, one goes to great lengths to
entrap the soul of a loved one" <Ah Belldandy, I cannot feel you
in this house. Where are you hiding?>

Akane looked up, shocked at the beauty that stood before her.
Very long white hair, tanned skin, ample cleavage, green eyes.
She sighed again, looking down at her feet.

Urd smiled, a big toothy smile at the down turned Akane.

__ __
/^\ | | /^\
-----------/ \-----| END OF PART 1 |-----/ \------------
/ \ |__ __| / \

Erk! all flames to Entropy <ent...@mpx.com.au>

Comming Attractions :
Skuld vs Nene : Part 1
I have an idea kicking around for Skuld to meet Nene in
a technological showodown that kills of Skuld and puts Nene in
charge of running the Yggdrasil computer system. Doh! shit, just
gave away the plot! ah, but will that really happen? Will the the
lawnmowerman intervene for his beloved Nene? Who knows, only my
imagination and amount of boredom on the train will tell!

Akanes Deleryium : Part 2
Was part 1 the end of the story? What has Urd been doing
behind the scenes? Who exactly is she trying to pair up. Her
duty is to get couples togther no matter who or how its done.....
But what will those consequences be? And what affect will Sayoko
have on Ranma? Will Belldandy steal the heart of another?
Muwhahahahaaaa. What affect will an evil C-Ko have on the story?
(Apparently nothing, extracting the cuteness gland is nigh on
impossible ;)