Fighting Ranma 2 - Revised [FanFic]

Gre...@aol.com

Apr 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/27/95

Fighting Ranma. The Serious Anime -
The story of the cursed Ninja Warrior.

Scene 2 - Three Ninjas and a Sensei

Inside the Everything Is Oh So Important Dojo:

Master Happosai - Are you prepared for training, Ranma?

Ranma - (thinks) I must live up to Master Happosai's expectations!
(speaks) I am prepared.

Soun - (thinks) Fight, Ranma. You will make us all proud.

Genma - (thinks) My son makes me very proud. He will one day defeat
me in battle. I long for that day.

Master Happosai - To become a true ninja warrior, you must break free
of the dreaded curse that plagues you.

Master Happosai throws a bucket of cold water on Fighting Ranma. He
instantly changes into a female version of himself. Soun and Genma
gasp at the transformation for it is always unsettling for them to witness.

Cursed Ranma - I am ashamed of myself. I no longer deserve to live.
Master Happosai, please help me!

Master Happosai - There is only one cure for this curse. You must put
this on. (Displays a rose, embroidered bra.)

Cursed Ranma - (in angered disbelief) YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

Soun - (Near Hysterical) WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?
THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SERIOUS ANIME!!!

Genma - (With arms crossed in sitting position) There's no escaping fate
with those two.

Soun runs around in tears, while the Cursed Ranma chases his, er her,
Master around the dojo with the battlecry "DIE, OLD MAN!"

Will Fighting Ranma ever be cured of the dreaded curse?
Will Soun ever stop crying. Can Master Happosai ever be cured of
perversion? FIGHT ON, FIGHTING RANMA!