Fighting Ranma #4 [FanFic]

Gretton

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95

Fighting Ranma. The Serious Anime - The story of the cursed Ninja
Warrior.
Scene 4 - The Styling Game

Enter Conditioner - Shampoo's long, lost sister.
That is my bra your wearing on top of your head. DIE!!!!!

Master Happosai - No Fair, No Fair!!! I found it lying in waste where you
had discarded it.

Conditioner - In My Dresser Drawer !?!

Enter the Serious Storyline:
Fighting Ranma - Who are you who attacks my master?

Conditioner - I am Conditioner, Master of the Heated Iron.
(Reveals a long rod of metal with a strange clip attached to it)

Master Happosai - Fighting Ranma. You may fight for me.

Fighting Ranma - Thank you sensei!!! I will make you proud.

Master Happosai (Close up on face) - Hmmmmmm.

Conditioner - Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Conditioner attacks Ranma with her strange weapon. When she pressed the
clip,
a part of therod seperates, forming a V shape. Conditioner attempts to
capture Ranma between the opening, but Fighting Ranma avoids the attack
with a backflip away. Conditioner looks shocked.

Conditioner - You are good!

Fighting Ranma (Close up on face) - I Know.

Conditioner - Perhaps, overconfident.

Conditioner reveals a spray bottle which she shoots, at Fighting Ranma, a
stream of liquid forms a cloud around Fighting Ranma. Suprised by the
concealed weapon, Ranma is coated with the strange liquid, which is not
water, but Hairspray.

Fighting Ranma - That was a lame attack.

Conditioner - Ha. That is no ordinary Hairspray!

Ranma realizes that the hair on his body has become stuck to his skin.
Every attempt at movement is horrifyingly painful as the hair rips his
skin to free itself.

Conditioner - Now I Have YOU!!!!

Conditioner swings the heated rod to snare Fighting Ranma, but is stopped
in mid-swing by a sudden dousing of cold water. The water also showers
Fighting Ranma, washing the hairspray harmlessly from his skin, but
revealing his tragic curse. It has also revealed Conditioner's curse.

Enter Shampoo with empty bucket in hand:

Shampoo - Silly Conditioner! Curse more tragic than any. How in world
frog drowned in pond, anyway?!?

Jusenkyo Guide (From seemlessly out of nowhere) - Story of drowned frog.
Very Tragic!!!

Cursed Conditioner - Ribbit.

Cursed Ranma - Thank you, Shampoo.

Shampoo - Now Fighting Ranma date with Shampoo.

Cursed Ranma - Well, I promised Akane I'd let her do my hair tonight, so

Shampoo (Grabbing hot rod and looking angry) - Shampoo do hair right
now!!!

The cused Fighting Ranma runs from Shampoo who attempts to use the curling
iron on her, or his, head. The cursed Conditioner hops around a bit, but
seems rather content in her current condition. Will Fighting Ranma ever
be cured of the dreadful curse. And, where has Master Happosai gone with
Conditioner's bra??? And what will Fighting Ranma's hair look like after
Shampoo gets through with it?

Jusenkyo Guide - Story of cursed Ranma's hair. Very Tragic!!!

Fight on, Fighting Ranma!