old/new Priss Shrine - Need help upgrading

Chris Kennedy

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
My name is Mickey and I run "Andrea's Priss Shrine" I'm currently
updating the site and trying to build some HTML skills at the same time
:-)

The address is http://www.wsu.edu/~mickey_k It is down now since I'm
updating it. There's only a sign stating that right now. I'm taking out
old pages and putting in new ones.

I need some help. A friend of mine is making the guitar tabs for some
of the songs Priss sings (I'm not musically inclined myself:-(

What I need is for anyone who has made any Priss or BGC Fan Fiction to
send it to me so I can start a collection to put on the internet.

I also would like to meet someone from some anime e-zines or for
someone to e-mail me the addresses of them. I don't normally check the
newsgroups (I'm in college with 5 classes! I sometimes don't have time to
sleep or eat <S>) so please e-mail anything you have for me to
mick...@wsu.edu

If anyone else has anything else to contribute (Pictures, musical
talents, reviews, fan fiction, or anything else) I would be grateful.

I've heard that I haven't given credit where credit is due and they're
right. I was starting the site and I've never seen any BGC tapes so I
took the pictures and I couldn't find the sites again. (I will also try
to make the best listing of other BGC sites I can - I can use your help
with that too...)

That will not happen this time. If you give something to the Priss
shrine and ask for the appropiate credit, it will be given on the site.

Well, thanks for reading this posting and showing it to your friends.
Hopefully I will get a lot of help to make this a great site again!

Mickey!

web site: http://www.wsu.edu/~mickey_k
e-mail: Mick...@wsu.edu
ICQ: 4111989

P.S. Please forgive this if you consider this to be spamming. I
don't. I do consider this to be relavant to anime newsgroups and I
didn't want to redo this post so many times. Please tell me whatever you
want. You have my address. Just please keep it polite and I'll return
the favor.