Fighting Ranma 6 [FanFic]

Gretton

Jun 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/14/95

Fighting Ranma. The Serious Anime - The story of the cursed Ninja
Warrior.

Scene 6 - Pulp P-Chan (Part 2)

Inside the Oh, So important bathroom:

P-Chan (running away) - Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink ...

Akane - P-CHAN!!! Hmph, if you want to be a dirty old pig, be my guest!

The Cursed Ranma sees the running pig, but ignores it. He, er She is
contemplating how to win back Akane's love for him, er Her.
(Man this is complicated!)

Cursed Ranma - (thinks) Maybe if I catch the pig and pretend to like it
Akane
will change hermind about me. Then I'll pour hot water over it, and show
Akane
the pig's true identity! Yes, this course of action cannot fail!!!

The Cursed Ranma runs off in search of the not so mighty, but ever so
adorable, P-Chan.

Meanwhile, back at the Everything is Oh, So Important dojo where Akane has
lost all interest in a bath, and has chosen to practice the art instead:

Enter Kuno:

Kuno - I, Tatewaki Kuno, have entered the room, Akane Tendo. Who knows
why the caged bird sings better than I at the sight of this prison that
surrounds
you. Lest it not be too bold to say that I may spirit you away from this
hell with
a shattering blow to the devil himself. Dare any challenger for your
heart stand
efore my thundering prowess.

Akane - (continuing her practice) Kuno, Lest you blow out with the hot air
that
flows through your lips.

Kuno - (Shocked) I, Tatewaki Kuno, have never been addressed in this
brazen
manner before....It makes my passion for you....GROW STRONGER STILL!!!

Akane - (covering her face with one hand) Everything is becoming Oh, So
Sickening!!!

Meanwhile, back outside: The Cursed Ranma has cornered P-Chan between a
wall and the Cursed Genma who has discovered some bamboo shoots to
graze on.

Cursed Ranma - Come here, Bacon Bits. I promise not to hurt you.

P-Chan - OINK!!!

Cursed Ranma - (grabbing P-Chan by his head) I'm soooo scared!!! Let's go
find
Akane and that hot water.

P-Chan - Oink?

P-Chan growls, sort of, and bites the Cursed Ranma who seems unaffected by
the whole thing.

Back inside the dojo:

Enter Cursed Ranma with P-Chan

Kuno - (Dumbfounded by hormones) A Goddess, she is who walks with the
animals. In her hair, the sun sets a new shade of red, my Goddess in
pigtail!

Cursed Ranma - Oh, boy!!! If it isn't Tatewaki Hurricane!!! Isn't there
song about you?

Kuno - (suspicious yet smitten) Hmmm, your words bite like a bitter foe,
yet
your beauty quickly reminds me of naivety. I am known as the Blue
Thunder,
and a worthy husband for any goddess!!!

Cursed Ranma - (ignoring Kuno he, er she, turns to Akane) Look. P-Chan
and I are friends now. SEE!!!

Cursed Ranma holds up P-Chan who is still gnawing at the
Cursed Ranma's arm.

Akane - (Very Suspicious) Hmmmm...I don't know.....

Cursed Ranma - (reveals a teapot) Now for something really revealing....

P-Chan - OINK!!!!

Will P-Chan's secret finally be revealed to Akane? Will Tatewaki Kuno
finally
make the connection between his goddess and Ranma? Will the Cursed Genma
devour the entire back yard?

Fight on, Fighting Ranma!!!