Fighting Ranma #3 [FanFic]

Gretton

May 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/17/95

Fighting Ranma. The Serious Anime - The story of the cursed Ninja
Warrior.
Scene 3 - Four Weddings and a Kuno.

Enter Akane:
Ranma - Akane, I would marry you. But this curse keeps us at a distance.
I can never be a true man for you until I find a cure.

Akane - Ranma!

Kuno - Let it be known, Akane Tendo, that it is I that truly loves you.

Akane - Ranma!

Enter Shampoo:
Ranma - Shampoo, I would marry you. But this curse keeps us at a
distance.
I can never be a true man for you until I find a cure.

Shampoo - Ranma!

Mousse - Let it be known, Shampoo, that it is I that truly loves you.

Shampoo - Ranma!

Enter Ukyou:
Ranma - Ukyou, I would marry you. But this curse keeps us at a distance.
I can never be a true man for you until I find a cure.

Ukyou - Ranma, honey!

Ryoga - Let it be known, Ukyou, that it is I that truly loves you.

Ukyou - Ranma, honey!

Enter Cologne:
Ranma - NO WAY! I refuse to be serious if you keep writing junk like
this.
There is no way I'll marry that mummy!

Happosai - The boy is right! My contract specifically states that I still
get to
steal bras and panties, not pledge my love to HER!

Cologne - You two will die slowly ... NOW!

Cologne chases both Fighting Ranma and Master Happosai with her deadly
walking stick.
The three fiancees sigh as their groom-to-be is smashed in the skull since
Master Happosai used Ranma's head for his escape. Cologne leaves a
battered Ranma
to continue her pursuit of the lecherous Happosai who will meet a tragic
fate as soon as
the writer can come up with one. Unless, of course, he pledges his love
to Cologne.

Akane, Shampoo and Ukyou in unison - Ranma!

Fight on, Fighting Ranma!!!