Ranma vs Joker [FanFic]

Picolo3000

Nov 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/19/95

Ranma 1/2: RANMA VS. THE JOKER
BY VEGITA1941

It was a dark night, a cold, dark night in the city of Gotham. But it
was a fun night for the Joker, for he got the upper-hand on the Batman.
"You won't get away with this Joker!" Yelled the Batman. "Oh really," said
The Joker as he Brutally beat The Batman with a bat. Then Batman quickly
grabbed the bat and threw the Joker across the roof. "Ow! Watch it
Batsey! I just got my hair redone!" Then the Batman walked up to him and
coldly said "Show's over Joker, You're fun and games is history,"
The Joker backed off and frowned, but he just shrugged his shoulder,
smiled, and jumped off the roof. "No, don't! "Yelled Batman. But the Joker
was already gone. "Where to boss?" said a hench man with bulging muscles.
"take Me back to the funhouse,"
---------- AT THE FUNHOUSE------------------------------------------------
"Honey!!!! I'm home!!!!!!!!" Yelled the Joker.
"Gee Mr. J, ya back already?" asked Joker's trouble making assistant,
Harley Quinn.
"Yeah that's right Harley, no thanks to that Batman. Uhhhhhh, if only he
wasn't here, this city could be my very own play-ground,"
"Yeah, and we could have a lot of fun. Weeeeeeee!!" yelled Harley
gleefully.
"yeah fun," said the stupid hench.
"Hmmmmmm," thought the Joker long and hard.
"By George I think I got it!!"
"Got what Mr. J?" asked Harley.
"Don't ya get it snookums? we'll just go somewhere where the Bat won't get
us! and do you know where I'm thinking of going Harley?"
"Uhhhhh, Disney Land Mr. J?"
"EEnkkk, wrong answer Harley, but close. This place is full of people I
can toy with, and they also gota' language I don't even understand!! and
the best part of all, is that it's out of Batman's reach!! Now do you know
where it is Harley?"
"Uhhhhh, Uhhhhh, Disney World?"
"Close but no cigar, Japan!"
"YEEEAAAHHH, Japan! Japan? why Japan Mr. J?"
"Because it's perfect" coldly said the Joker.
"Oh sorry Mr.J, my bad. Well, anywho, when do we leave?"
"Tonight,"
-------------------The next day in Japan----------------------------------
"Come back here and fight like a man, if you are a man Ranma!!" yelled
Ryouga.
"At least I ain't a pig like you P-chan!" yelled back Ranma.
"Who is this P-chan?!" yelled Ryouga as he landed on top of Ranma.
"Oh hi guy's, what are you doing?" said Akane as she was running by.
"Oh h-hi A-Akane" nervously said Ryouga.
"Oh just spit it out P-chan," said Ranma as he slammed Ryouga's head down
on the ground.
"Who is this P-chan!!" yelled Ryouga as he uppercutted Ranma to the chin.
"Well, I can see you guy's are busy right now, so I'll leave," said Akane
as she took off.
"Bye Akane," said Ryouga.
"Ahhhh, shut up," said Ranma as he side-kicked Ryouga to the face.
"Well you ever quit Ranma," said Ryouga as he threw Ranma into the sky.
"Heh, guess that's the end of him!" proudly said Ryouga.
"The end of who?" said Ranma as he landed on top of Ryouga.
"Well, well , well it looks like you guy's are having a bet fun." said a
voice.
"Huh, who the HECK are you?" asked Ranma.
"The names Joker, and I'm just here to see if my venom can work on foreign
people like you two. HAAARLLLEEY!! gimme my sample of joker venom!"
yelled Joker.
"Right away boss," said Harley as she handed him a little oval shaped
bomb.
"Hey! what do think your doing you lunatic!" yelled Ranma.
"Just stand still, this won't hurt a bet!" yelled the joker as he threw
the bomb at Ranma and Ryouga. But luckily for them, they both jumped to
safety.
"Drat, I must have the worst aim ever, will I always gotta a plan B,
BRUNO! HARRY! grab them!" yelled the Joker.
"Sure thing boss," said the hench as they ran towards them.
Ranma jumped to safety but one of the hench grabbed Ryouga. "Hey let him
go!!" yelled Ranma as he ran towards Ryouga.
"Duh, you ain't going anywhere." said the other hench as he pushed Ranma
to the ground.
"You big klutz! That's it! KASHI TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN!!" yelled Ranma.
In about three seconds the hench was on the ground with bruises and broken
bones all around his body. "Hey what are doing to him!" yelled Ranma.
"I'm simply gonna inject him with a batch of Joker Venom." said Joker as
he was about to inject Ryouga. Ranma quickly reacted and jumped-kicked the
Joker on the face. "Owwwww!!!" wailed the Joker in pain. Then Ryouga
quickly got loose from the hench's grip, grabbed him by the neck, and
threw him high into the sky. "You won't get away from this!!" yelled the
Joker as he took off.
"Who the hell were they?" asked Ryouga.
"I don't know either, but I'll soon find out. Well, gotta go." said Ranma
as jumped from the opposite direction of Ryouga.
----------------------------Tendo Dojo-----------------------------------
"Oh, hi Ranma. Where were you?" asked Kasumi.
"Me and Ryouga were fighting a weirdo name the Joker. He almost injected
Ryouga with something, but I saved him."
"Did you say the Joker?" asked Nibiki.
"Y-yeah, why?" asked Ranma.
"I've heard of him during my field-trip to America. I heard he was a
crazed maniac." answered Nibiki.
"Wow, what's he doing in Japan?" asked Ranma again.
"I don't know,"
---------------------------Streets of Japan------------------------------
"Today a beautiful day, also today Shampoo ask Ranma for date!" said
Shampoo as she was carrying a special delivery for Ranma.
Then all of a sudden a stick flew out nowhere and hit Shampoo on the face,
making her fall violently from her bike. "Direct hit!!" yelled a voice.
"Who hit Shampoo with stick!" she yelled as she got up, breaking the stick
in two.
"I did my pretty." said the voice. Then a figure came out of a bush.
"Who are you?" asked Shampoo.
"The names Joker, J-O-K-E-R, Joker,"
"Well Mr. Joker, You made Shampoo lose lunch for darling, now you pay!"
yelled Shampoo as she jumped toward him. Then a fist came right in her
face and punched her across the street. "Boy's!! grab her!" commanded The
Joker.
"Sure thing boss."
Then both of them hurried across the street and took her back to him.
"You let Shampoo go at once!" she yelled.
"Hmmmm, looks like we got a live one, better whack it." said the Joker.
Then he took out a crowbar and hit her across the face.
"There, that should shut you up."
Shampoo wanted to scream but she couldn't, for her jaw was broken and was
bleeding awfully.
"HHHAAARRRLLLEEEEYYYY!! gimme my serum!" commanded the Joker.
"Right away Mr. J." said Harley as she gave him the serum.
"Now, this won't hurt a bet... Just kidding! This is gonna HURT a lot!" he
yelled.
Shampoo wanted to scream again but she couldn't. Then she felt a very slow
sharp pain in her arm. Then the Joker quickly let go of the needle and
backed off. "Boy's, let go of her,"
"Sure thing boss." said the henches as they ran behind the Joker.
Shampoo started to feel excited and for no crazy reason she started to
make a HUGE grin and started to laugh her heart out.
"HOHOHOHOOHOHHOHHOOHHOHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEH!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she laughed so hard her eyes almost came out.
"Ahhhhhh, this brings back so much good memories." said the Joker.
"Me too Mr. J."
"Duh, me too boss." said both henchman.
"Hey, I gotta good idea, why don't we leave her here to die, and commit
more deaths!"
"Good idea Mr. J."
And off they went, leaving Shampoo laughing her heart out.
Four hours later, Mousse was walking on the same street the Joker was on.
Mousse then bumped into a tree and said, "I'm sorry sir, please excuse
me." and walked off. then Mousse tripped over something cold and soft.
"What the? Who are you?" he asked.
No reply. Mousse decided to put on his glasses and check for himself.
"Now, who ar... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Is that you Shampoo!?!" he yelled.
Shampoo was on the ground, almost dead, with a huge grin on her face.
"Wake up Shampoo! Wake up!"
still no response. He decided to take her to Dr. Tofu. Mousse quickly
picked her up and grudgely ran to Dr. Tofu.
-------------Dr. Tofu's office--------------------------------------
After he bumped into 20 objects going here, he finally made it.
"Dr. Tofu, come here!!" Mousse yelled.
"What is it?" he asked when he came into the room.
"What's wrong with her?"
"Hmmmmmm, strange, never seen anything like it, let me take a sample of
her blood."
He then took out a needle and took some of her blood.
-------30 minutes later--------------------------------------
Dr. Tofu came into the room and said, " Mousse, th...Mousse, what what are
you doing?"
Mousse was talking to a plant what had happened. "Mousse, why are you
talking to a plant?"
"Huh, what? I was? No wonder it never talked back, will, anyway, what
happened?"
"I injected her with something that will control the venom from reacting
again, but it will wear out soon, so I'll send her to a hospital."
"That's it?"
"Yup."
"Thanks," and with that Mousse quickly got up and walked out of his
clinic.
"I'll get revenge for the person who did this!" he yelled, and quickly
walked off swearing to himself.
-----------------Ucchan--------------------------------------------------
"All right, Who was the one to order a deluxe Okonomiyaki?!" Ukyuo yelled.
"Right here,"
"Okay, here ya go. Enjoy!"
Door opens.
"Hello! How are you doing!? What can I get you sir?"
"Oh, me? I'm not here to order, I'm just kindly asking if you would like
to try some of my OWN pizza." the stranger said.
"Well, sure."
"Enjoy!" he took off his hat, reaveling to be the Joker, and shoved down a
pizza with a smily face down into her throat.
"Hack! Hack! Cough! Cough! Cogh!"
"So how did it taste?"
Then Ukyuo stood up, with a frightening grin on her face, and started
laughing. "Ahhhhh!!!!" the customers gasped and screamed at the sight and
quickly ran out the door.
"Single-file everyone." the Joker said.
"HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ukyuo laughed
out loud.
"Look, she even laughed at that," said the Joker.
"Now what Mr. J?"
"Ahhhhhh, let's go, I need a rest from all this killing."
"Where do we go Mr. J?"
"You know Har, I didn't think about that, where DO we go."
"Duh, boss, I saw a abandoned fair at the other end of the city." said one
of the hench.
"Hmmmmmm, wait a minute, I thought I saw a abandoned fair at the other end
of the city! That could be our hide-out!"
"Good thinkin' Mr. J!"
"Duh, yeah."
-----------------------one hour later-------------------------------------
Genma Saotome was walking along the streets in panda form, grumbling to
himself that he was hungry. Then he thought a moment saying 'hmmmmmmm
maybe I'll grab a quick Okonomiyaki before I head back home'. He started
to walk into the opposite direction then.
Door opens.
Genma quickly takes out a board and marker and quickly scribbles
something. (One medium Okonomiyaki to go please!)
Genma pauses a moment and writes, (Ukyuo?)
No reply. Genma starts to think she's playing hide-and-go-seek with him
for no crazy reason, but still he started searching. While searching, he
steps on something cold and soft. He looks down and almost faints. He
crouches and looks at the face and almost faints again. Genma quickly
picks her up and starts to shake her violently. He then drops her and
writes, (Wake up Ukyuo! I want my Okonomiyaki! Come on! I'm getting
hungry!)
After a few seconds later he picks her up and trots up to Dr. Tofu's
clinic.
------minutes later--------------------------------------
Genma slams open the door to Dr. Tofu's office, drops Ukyuo, and quickly
runs off. "Another one? This is getting to strange!" He then picks up the
phone and calls the hospital.
----------------Nekohaten------------------------------------------------
Genma quickly opened the door and violently wrote, (Hurry! Bring me a
super deluxe Ramen! I'm starving!!) But Genma didn't see anyone. He then
roared in hunger and defeat of no food. He then looked around and saw a
bamboo tree. He dashed towards it and started to chew on it. 'Plastic!!!'
he thought. He threw down the fake bamboo and ran out the door.
-------------Tendo Dojo--------------------------------------------------
Genma threw down the door and saw Ranma playing with some cards. "Woa
Pops, what's the matter with you?"
(Is Kasumi here?! I'm starving!!)
"Nope, she ain't here. You could eat Akane's cooking, if your that
desperate."
Genma then roared and ran out.
----------Abandoned Fair Grounds------------------------------------------
"Life is good Har, no Batman, no nothing,"
"Yeah, life is good Mr. J."
----------------Bat Cave--------------------------------------
"Did you find the Joker yet Robin?" asked Batman.
"Nope, didn't find him Bruce."
"Damn, where could he be!"
-----------Next Morning in Japan------------------------------------------
"HHHHAAARRRLLLLEEEYYYY!!!! Where's my pants! I need to go on my killing
spree!" yelled the Joker.
"OHHHH! Here ya go Mr. J."
"It's about time! now, where's my breakfast!?"
"Oh sorry Mr. J, I forgot to make some."
"What! Can't you do anything right?! Ahhhhh, looks like I have to skip it
then,"
"Sorry Mr....."
"Sorry won't get me anywhere! Now get me my coat and hat!"
Harley trots off into the next room and comes in with a purple coat and
hat.
"Here ya go Mr. J,"
He grabs it quickly from her and yells, "Let's go, we're off to kill some
more japs!"
"Yeah!!" Hoorays the hench.
--------------------Nekohaten---------------------------------------------
Cologne puts up her sign saying 'open' and walks in the restaurant.
"Shampoo! Bring me my apron!"
she waits for a reply. Nothing. She tries again, "Shampoo! Quickly bring
me my apron!"
Door opens.
"Oh, hello! Welcome to the Nekohaten restaurant, what may I get you?!"
Cologne said in a high crackling voice.
"Can I see the menu?" the stranger said.
She hands him the menu, and then looks up, seeing two bulky men, and a
girl dressed in a clown suit.
"I can't decide what to get, can you help me?"
"Sure." she takes the menu from him, and starts looking.
"Take your time." The stranger said as he took out a knife dipped in Joker
Venom.
He quickly swipes, but to his amazement, she jumped back two seconds
before he attacked her.
"What's the big idea!?" the ghoul yelled.
"Oh, I'm simply in a rotten mood, and just felt like killing someone,
boy's get her."
The two hench run towards her. She quickly flips over and hits each of
them on the jaw with the side of her cane. "You rotten bitch!! GRRRRR!!
Harley, shoot her!"
"Sure thing Mr. J."
She quickly takes out a gun and pulls the trigger. then a little sign
comes out from the gun saying 'BANG!!'.
"Ahhh jeez, I brought the wrong one." Harley said as she threw down the
gun.
Then she looks up and sees the old women jump to her. She does a powerful
cane drive to her that knocked her down.
"Do I always have to do everything here!!" the Joker yelled as he took out
a bomb. "Come on! Let's get out of here!" He yelled as the rest got up
slowly and ran out the door. "Sweet dreams you old goblin!" said the Joker
as he threw the bomb on the ground.
"Oh dear," said Cologne as she quickly got out of her restaurant. A few
seconds after she came out, the Nekohaten blew up before her eyes.
"That devil will pay for what he did!" she yelled.
-------------------Furinkan High School-----------------------------------
"I, Tatewaki Kuno, Blue thunder of Furinkan High, shall have his worthy
revenge on that heathen devil, RANMA!!" Kuno yelled as he sliced up a tree

in a matter of one second.
"Tis true I am getting better by the minute, but I must train harder then
I ever had, so I, Tatewaki Kuno, Blue Thunder of Furinkan high, would have
a better chance against that fool, RANMA!!" he yelled again as sliced a
tree in half.
two blocks away.
"Gee Mr. J, I can see a school up ahead, should we go?" asked Harley.
"Ohhhhh, how deeeelightful! A school full of children, waiting to be
taught by there teachers, I can't wait, c'mon Harl, or we'll be late for
school."
"Yeeeaaaahhh!! I love school, let's go!"
And they skipped all the way to the school. Later, we see Kuno practicing
for the defeat of Ranma. "I, Tatewaki Kuno, Blue Thunder of Furinkan High,
has the confidence enough to defeat my most vile enemy, Ranma Saotome!!"
"What do you want Kuno?" said Ranma.
"You!! Let us spar to the dea..."
"Can it." said Ranma as he stuck out his foot in front of Kuno.
"Heeeeellllllllllllloooooo cccchhhiiiiillldddrrrreeennnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
screamed a voice from the crowd.
"Hey wait a minute, that sounded a little familiar?" said Ranma.
"Who Ranma?" asked Akane.
"Hey! Now I remember! He's that Joker freak!" and with that he jumped
right in front of the Joker.
"You!! I saw you in that street!!" screamed the Joker.
"Yeah! That's right! Now, what do you want!?"
"Oh, me I just wanted to get a education."
"Oh, really."
"Yup."
Then he took out a knife and quickly threw it at Ranma. "Woa." He dodged
the weapon with ease and grabbed the handle before it hit anyone else.
"You won't get away with this! Oh, and by the way, who are you and name
some of the people you know." asked the Joker as he took out a piece of
paper and pencil. "Oh, I'm Ranma Saotome of the Saotome School of Anything
Goes Martial Arts, and some of the people I know are, Ryouga, Mousse,
Shampoo, Ukyuo, my Pop, Cologne, Akane, Nibiki, Kasumi, Soun Tendo, Kuno,
Kodachi, um, Happosai, and that's about it."
"You moron!! Why did you tell him that!" said Akane as she hit him on the
head.
"What!? What I do?!"
"You stupid! Why did you tell him your name, and the people you know?!"
"What?! He just wanted to know, that's all, jeez! You always get mad about
everything, Akane!"
"You better be right, Ranma!"
"Don't worry!!"
-------------------Later that night--------------------------------------
"Dinner's ready!!" Kasumi yelled.
Everybody rushed to the kitchen and immediately sat down. Except Akane.
"Akane, dinners ready!" Kasumi yelled.
"I'll go get her, that deaf canhead." said Ranma.
He quickly walked to the living room and said, "Hurry up Akane, I'm
starving, and so is everyone else!!"
"Just a sec, I'm watching the news."
"On todays top story, 100 of people has been attacked by a unknown
disease. This strange disease makes the people have a ghastly smile across
their face and makes the person laugh to hard, sometimes causing death."
Ranma Immediately stopped in his track and ran to the T.V. set.
"We don't know what causes the disease but pl..."
The news reporter suddenly stopped when the Joker came out and pushed him
aside. "Hello people of Japan, you folks out there probably don't know me,
well, my name is the Joker, a well known criminal in the U.S of A. Well,
you people are probably asking yourself, 'What does this jackass want',
well, for the people who saying that right now, here is my answer. I want
to take over this pathetic country, and use it as my very own play-ground.
BUT! I'll give you a chance, you can either surrender yourself, or make
someone come and stop me. I'll give two hours, and if you still haven't
surrender yet, your gonna have a hell of a good time when I release my
large tank of Joker Venom that's going to engulf this patethic country and
kill every single one of you out there. Now I bring you back to your
regularly schedule program. Oh and one more thing, my hide-out is in the
Abandoned fair grounds, SEE YA! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" laughed
the Joker as ran off.
Ranma suddenly stood up and walked to the door. "Where you going Ranma?
Are you going to face him?" asked Akane.
"Yea, that's right." said Ranma as he ran out the door. "You fool! You
think I'm letting you go alone?!" said Akane as she took off.
Ranma was at the entrance of the fair, and looked in. All he saw was torn
up tents, a deserted haunted house, a broken down roller-coaster, and some
other childish rides. "Hmph, I don't even know how he could live here."
said Ranma as he opened the gate and walked in. Then all of a sudden
everything seemed to come alive, the tents lit up, the roller-coaster
started to move, the haunted house started to make ghostly noises, the
merry-go-round started to turn and the other rides started to function.
"Welcome, Ranny-boy, I see that you finally made it. Well I'm glad,
because your gonna have a good time!!" said the Joker, whose voice seemed
to echo everywhere. "Where are you Joker!?" Ranma yelled.
"Ah, Ah, Ah, can't tell you."
Then the guns in the shooting gallery started to turn at Ranma and shoot.
"Woah!!" Ranma barely jumped in time, enough time to see the bullets whiz
by
him. Ranma then flipped towards the guns, and destroyed them all with his
kick. "Ranma!!" yelled the voice.
Ranma spun around to see Akane, Ryouga, and Mousse run towards him. "What
are doing here?" asked Ranma.
"I decided to bring some help Ranma." said Akane.
"Look, Akane, I don't need any help, I can take care of myself."
"Your gonna need the help, Ranny-boy!!" said the Joker.
Ranma then stood there silently and finally said, "Al right then you can
come, oh and Mousse, you better put on your glasses."
"I don't need them.... Well, okay." He decided as he took out his glasses.
"I'm coming to Ranma." said Akane.
"No! Your staying here in case some trouble comes!" Ranma stated firmly.
"Bu.."
"No buts, your staying, let's go."
"I agree with Ranma, it's better for you to stay."
"Hurry up P-chan!!" yelled Ranma.
"Who is this P-chan?!!!?!" Ryouga yelled as he ran towards Ranma.
Minutes later.
"All right, Mousse, I want you to go to the roller-coaster and check
things out, and Ryouga, well, you just wander around a bet, While I go
into the haunted house.
Then they went off into different directions. First, we see Ranma opening
a door. "Hello?!" Ranma Yelled. 'Hello, hello, hello' echoed back. "Hmph,
just my voice." Then he walked in. The door then shuted tightly behind him
and the lights went out. "Heh, I don't need light to see, I could just use
my senses." and started walking. "Ho, Ho, Ho, you better watch out where
ya steppin, or you just might "fall"." hollered the Joker. "Ahhhh, shut
up." and he started to walk again. Then the floor under Ranma fell open.
"Oh SHIT!" he yelled as he started to slide down a slippery, fast slide.
Then he came out and started to fall to a pit of spikes. "AAAHHHHHHHH,
crap!!" he yelled as he started a position to flip. Then with all his
strength he lightly touched the spikes with the heel of his foot and
jumped off to a nearby wall. Then all he did was jump wall-to-wall. "You
know Ranny-boy, you can't do this forever." Echoed the Joker. "Crap! He's
right! Sooner or later I gonna get to tired, MAN! I better think of
something, and fast!!" Ranma thought. He then jumped to the nearest wall
and yelled, "KASHI TENSHIN AMAGURI-KEN!!!" and then he broke the wall,
reaveling a hidden room. "Jack pot!!!" he yelled as he crawled in.
Mousse.
"Hmmmmm, now why did Ranma tell me to go to this roller-coaster?" he asked
to himself. "What am I supposed to do here?"
He then walked up to the roller-coaster, sat down, and said, "AHHHH, this
ride would be more fun if Shampoo was here with me." and almost drifted
off to sleep, when the coaster started to move. "Huh, what the?!"
the bar in his seat then moved and locked itself tightly around Mousse.
"Hey! what the?!" Then the roller-coaster shot up high into the sky in
tremendous speed and came down as fast as a speeding car. "So, why do you
like my ride....Mousse." echoed the Joker. "I't-t-t-t-t's to-o-o-o
f-f-f-fast!!" Mousse stammered.
"What? You want it faster? Sure thing!"
Then the coaster went even faster, and Mousse could see light around him,
with little lasers going by. Mousse quickly took out a scmitiar, cut the
bar into tiny pieces and jumped off. "AAAAHHHHH!!" Mousse could see two
hyena's below him, with tongue sticking out, laughing. Mousse then
extending his arms, and 20 chains came out, tangling the two dogs. Mousse
then picked them up, and threw them across Japan. "Stupid mutt."
"POODUMS!" yelled Harley behind Mousse. "You hurt my poodums!!"
"Heh, and who are you?"
"I'm Harley, what did you do to my pets?!"
"I merely threw them across Japan."
"What!!" she then took out a gun, pointed it at mousse, and said, "Your
gonna die!!"
Mousse backed off, took out a small pin from his sleeve, and threw it at
Harley. It sharply hit Harleys hand, dropping her gun.
"Owwww!"
Mousse then punched Harley, took out a rope, and tied her up.
Ryouga
"Where am I?" asked Ryouga to himself as he was walking along the border
of China.
Ranma
"Where the heck am I!? yelled Ranma as he walked in a long, dark hallway.
"Grunt, grunt."
"Huh, who's there?!"
Then a person came in view. "Oh, don't try to scare me like that again
man."
said Ranma.
Then the person picked up his hand, and whacked Ranma across the face.
"OW!"
Ranma then saw wires coming from his arm. "UHH, man! What's happening to
you?!"
The wires then lunged towards Ranma and tangled him up. "URK! You stupid
sonava..Ack!"
About 5 wires went right through Ranma's leg. Ranma, in pain, yelled in
anger, built up his confidence extending his arms out, and yelled, "MOKO
TAKABISHA!!" A powerful blast erupted from Ranma's hands and blew the
robot away. "HUHH, HUHH, HUHH," wheezed Ranma.
"Hmmmmm, this one could be trouble." whispered the Joker.
Ranma then looked up and saw a little eyeball looking through a tiny piece
of glass, on the ceiling. "I got you now Joker!!"
Ranma then leapt 50 feet into the air and yelled "KASHI TENSHIN
AMAGURIKEN!!"
Ranma blew up the ceiling, and climbed in. He looked around, but didn't
see any Joker. "Dammit! Where are you?!" and then from the corner of his
eye, he saw a door slightly ajar. Ranma kicked the door down and saw the
Joker running to another door at end of the hall. "Not this time." said
Ranma as he flipped over to the Joker. "Gah! Not you again!" screamed the
Joker.
Ranma then grabbed him by the cloak, threw him down, and coldly said,
"Show's over Joker, your fun-and-gamed is history."
"No! Not that phrase again!" screamed the Joker. Then he backed off, and
took out a gun. "How's this Ranma?!" He then pulled the trigger, and a
bullet flew to Ranma. He easily jumped over the bullet, and did a jump
kick to Joker's smiley jaw. The Joker then busted out of a window. Ranma
then leaned forward and saw him on the ground unconscience.
------------------3 days later-----------------------------------------
The Joker was taken back to Gotham, to be jailed up in Arkham Asylum.
Later that night, the Joker was staring out of his barred window thinking
of what he did this past week. After he was done, he said to himself,
"That was fun. I gotta do it again."

****

Well, I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. If you liked
this story, you can be on the look out for some of my future works, like:
Dragon Ball Z: Alien Force, and Ranma 1/2: Mousse clone? If you would like
to comment me on this story, you can E-mail. Well, I gotta go! See ya!
Vegita1941