Who's Jealous? [FanFic]

dmar...@ccr.dsi.uanl.mx

Jun 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/17/95

All characters and everything else in here that is Rumiko
Takahasi's property, is hers. Everything that is not hers,
is mine. And now yours. So, if you don't like it, I don't
know who to blame :) Nuff said.

(Ucchan's. Ukyou is preparing okonomiyakis, and several
customers are eating happily. Near Ukyou, two guys are
eating and talking)
Boy 1: So, what do you suggest?
Boy 2: It's really easy. Look, you want this Ataru guy
to fall in love with that girl, right? So, all you do is
get him to see her through other eyes.
Boy 1: Yeah? And how do you do that?
Boy 2: Look, you go to the guy, and start talking to him
You pretend you like the girl, and start talking nice
things about her. Then he starts thinking "Hey, she must
have something special for this guy to be in love with
her". So he starts to see her with other eyes, and
eventually falls in love with her
Ukyou: (thinking): That makes sense. If only...hey I get
it! If I can make Akane fall in love with someone else,
then Ran-chan is back on the market! (smiles evilly)

Ranma 1/2 - Who's Jealous?

(Opening credits)

(Tendou household. Looking at the dining room table.
Ukyou and Akane are sitting on the floor in front of
the table, and turning their back to the hallway).

Ukyou: So, you see, for a moment there we were, looking
at each other's eyes... and...
Akane (with contained excitement): And...?
Ukyou: Well...I don't know quite how to put it...but...
well, have you noticed that Ryouga is kinda cute?
Akane: (Thoughtful face) ...

(We see Ranma-chan walk past the doorway behind them.
She is wearing her usual tank-top and boxers, and has
a towel over her shoulder. As she passes unnoticed behind
them, Akane speaks).

Akane: Well, actually I think Ryouga is pretty cute.

(Close up to Ranma's face as he comes to a sudden stop.
Eyes go wide with incredulity. He remains standing there,
eyes growing bigger with each adjective Akane adds).

Akane (off):And he is very nice all the time, and very
strong, and a good fighter...
Ranma-chan (to himself): Oh, yeah?

(Back to the dining room view)

Akane: ...and so educated, even if he never had a real
home...
Ranma-chan (suddenly popping her head in the room, and
screaming enraged): Oh, yeah? Well, if that's what you
think you can keep that stupid Ryouga, for all I care!

(Ranma leaves, and we hear heavy footsteps and a violent
door-closing sound. Meanwhile, Ukyou and Akane look at
each other, puzzled).
Akane: (surprised) ...you don't think he is...
Ukyou: Jealous? No. He is just so rude. Ryouga would never
do that, don't you think?
Akane: Yes, you're right. And he would never be
eavesdropping on us. Imagine the nerve! (starts to look
slightly angry).
Ukyou: (thinking) It's working...!

(The bathroom. Ranma-kun is in the tub, and there's
steam coming out of it. He has a hostile expresion).

Ranma: (to himself) I can't believe that stupid girl is
actually thinking of Ryouga. I mean, he is a stupid, and
a jerk, and can't find his own butt without getting lost.
(Hits the water with a fist). Damn. Well, come to think of
it, I guess they deserve each other. I never liked that
stubborn, macho and violent ugly girl anyway.

(The street outside the Tendou house. Ryouga is
walking down the street, and suddenly stops to look around).

Ryouga: I don't believe it. Everytime I try to reach the
Tendou house, I end up here in Hokkaido!

(The door opens, and Ukyou comes out)

Ryouga (staring at her): Ukyou! What are you doing in
Hokkaido?
Ukyou (with an amused face): Ryouga, for once, your timing
is just perfect. (Smiles) Go in, I guess Akane will be very
glad to see you. And try to be extra-nice to her, ok?
Ryouga (confused): Akane-san? Is she here in Hokkaido too?
Ukyou: No silly. She is inside her house in Tokyo, and that
(she points at it), is it.
Ryouga (face like he is starting to understand): Oh, I get it.
So this is the Tendou house?
Ukyou: (nods)
Ryouga: And this is Tokyo?
Ukyou: (nods again)
Ryouga (face of utter joy) So, I got to where I was going!
This must be my lucky day! Maybe my sense of direction is
getting better! Thanks, Ukyou. Now I must go to greet Akane.
(Starts running back the way he came).
Ukyou: Hey, Ryouga!
(Ryouga stops. Turns around and sees Ukyou. Ukyou smiles at
him, raises her eyebrows, and points to the door with her
thumb. Ryouga looks at her with questioning face, and then
looks at the door, and back at Ukyou. Suddenly, he starts
to blush, and scratches his head. Smiles at Ukyou. Ukyou smiles
back. Ryouga starts to walk towards the door, all the time
looking at Ukyou with an embarassed face. When we reaches the
door, he opens it, and smiles at Ukyou once again. She smiles
back. He walks in).
Ukyou: Well, he is kinda cute...in a puppy sort of way.

(Outside the Tendou house. In front of the door, is a
soaking P-chan in the middle of a small puddle and beside
a turned sideways bucket. He has a flustered face. Kasumi
comes outside).

Kasumi: (singing to herself) "Oh, bucket, oh bucket, I'm
gonna pick you..." Oh my! look who's here. (calls to the
house) Akane-chan! (<Sorry guys, I couldn't help it. If
you saw the subed version of OMG, you'll get the cheap pun.
Otherwise, forget it and rest assured it was not that funny>)
Akane: (coming out) Yes Kasumi? Oh, P-chan! (goes to pick
up P-chan). (Playfully) Bad piggy. You turned Kasumi's
bucket...
Kasumi: That's ok. I was done, anyway. (takes the empty
bucket and goes inside).
Akane (to P-chan): Poor little thing. You got yourself all
wet. Let's go inside and get you nice and dry. (stands up
and slips in the puddle. As she is falling back, someone
grabs her from behind).
Ranma: Watch out! Gee, I'm glad I'm not such a klutz as you,
or we would both have falled down!
Akane: Be careful! You're gonna make me drop P-chan! (jerks
free of Ranma's grip and faces him)
Ranma: (mockingly) Oh, little Ryouga is back! (P-chan
struggles to jump on him)
Akane: (angry) What do you mean by that? Ryouga is not a
pig (Ranma smiles sarcastically, and moves his eyebrows up
and down while looking to P-chan straight in the eye. Pchan
calms down all of a sudden, and tries to disappear into
Akane's arms. He looks embarassed).
Akane: ...in fact, he would never call me a klutz, or any
of the names you are always calling me (Ranma's face gets
serious all of a sudden). You are more of a pig than he'll
ever be!
Ranma: (outraged) Oh yeah? That's what YOU think! He...!
(Ranma's eyes meet P-chan's. There's a look of panic in
P-chan's eyes, and his head is moving desperately from
side to side)
Ranma (thinking): What am I doing? Akane is gonna kill me
too, for not telling her before!
Akane: (screaming) HE WHAT?! You can't tell anything about
him, cause he is so much nicer and educated than you are,
you PIG! (turns around. Cutely) Come on, P-chan. I don't
want you to get any bad examples from that nasty Ranma.
(Starts to walk away)
Ranma: (who has been frozen all the time, and suddenly
regains movemente) Well, think what you want about that
stupid Ryouga! Who cares about who you like? As far as
I'm concerned, you might as well settle for him, 'cause
with your looks you're never gonna catch anything better
than that P-chan! (Turns around and jumps over the wall.
Akane turns back and watches him leave. There's a look of
surprise in her eyes. Then she smiles. She looks particularly
cute).
Akane: (to herself) HE IS.... (To P-chan) Did you see that
P-chan? He is jealous! That can only mean that he... (She
stands looking at where Ranma left). (Close up to P-chan.
He was looking at the same point as Akane. Then, he drops
his head and looks real sad).

(Ranma is walking around, aimlessly. He looks real mad.
He stops in front of a light pole. We are looking at him
from the front, seeing his face. He looks at the pole, and
punches it. It breaks and falls behind him, slightly to
one side. We hear a "Thud" and then a voice).
Kuno's voice (threatening): Ranma Saotome! This is it!
(The shot opens, and we see Kuno standing slightly behind
and to one side from Ranma. There's a light pole in balance
on his head. Kuno grabs the pole and drops it to the floor).
Kuno: I tried to come to you with peace in my heart and
conciliation in my words, and yet you receive me with a
cowardly atack on the back...(looks confused)... I mean...
from your back...when I least expected it, and before I
could see... that is...before you...could...see me...(he
stops, suddenly realizing --for once-- that he is rambling.
Clears his throat). Anyway, the fact that it was me on your
back, and that it was you who had not seen me, substracts
none from the cowardice of your sneak attack upon me! So,
prepare to die!
Ranma (very calmly): Kuno...not now. I'm not in the mood.
Kuno: You dare imply that your mood matters more than my
honor? (Takes out his wooden sword) That I cannot condone! Turn
around, and face your doom!
Ranma: (with a real cold voice) I'm warning you. (Starts to
walk away)
Kuno: If you do not face me, then I will face you! (Runs
past Ranma, and stands in his path).
Ranma: (stops in front of him. He is looking at the floor)
What do you want?
Kuno: I came to speak in peace. I intended to offer you my
friendship if you would let Akane-kun free of her relation
to you.
Ranma: (sadly) I guess she is, now. Not that I care anyway.
Kuno (surprised): Is that so? (smugly) So much terror the
Blue Thunder struck on you so as to cause you to set her
free with just standing before you! (Lowers his sword). If
that is so, then I shall win her heart! (looks up, in a
heroic pose) Ah, my beautiful Akane! Now you will realize
that is me the one who you love!

(Close up of Ranma. We hear the words of Kuno resounding)
Kuno's voice: "You will realize it is me who you love" "Me
who you love" (the voice gradually turns Ryouga's, and we
see Ranma's face getting darker. He looks up, and sees
Ryouga instead of Kuno)
Ryouga: (In Ranma's imagination, obviously) Akane, now you
see that it is me who you love!
(Ranma suddenly kicks Kuno square in the chest, as he
screams)
Ranma: OH, NO, YOU DON'T!
(We see Kuno flying away, farther than he's ever been thrown.
Ranma stands in his after-kick pose, with his leg high. His
face is contorted, and he is panting badly. He looks like
he is about to foam).
Ranma: (low voice) Akane....

(Inside Nabiki's room. Nabiki is sitting by her desk. Akane
and Kasumi are sitting on the bed <yes, you've seen this
scene before>).
Nabiki: So, you think that Ranma is jealous because he
believes now you like Ryouga, is that so?
Akane: (happily) Well, I guess you had to see it. I had
never seen him like that. There was a look in his eyes.
Nabiki: So...are you gonna make him sweat it, or what?
Kasumi: Nabiki! That would be so cruel! I don't think poor
Ranma deserves that.
Akane: (looks puzzled) Well...actually I hadn't thought of
that. I was just happy, because I thought if he was SO
jealous it could only mean...(suddenly stops. Gives nervous
glances to her sisters)
Nabiki: So...little Akane is so happy because she thinks
Ranma likes her...but I guess it has nothing to do with
your liking him, right? (Akane blushes. Looks to the floor)
Kasumi: Now, now, Nabiki, don't embarass her. Of course she
likes Ranma. He is her fiancee, after all.
Akane: What's that got to do with anything?
Nabiki: Well, you're supposed to like your fiancee, even if he
is a little...well...even if he is like Ranma.
Akane: That has nothing to do with it! I don't like him
because he is my fiancee! I... (stops, suddenly realizing
what she was about to say) I... (Looks confused)
Nabiki: (helping her) You like him because...(stops expectantly)
Akane: (Angry) I don't like him at all! He's rude, and mean
to me, and a pervert, and eats like a pig, and...
Nabiki: (interrupting) And he is jealous of Ryouga...
Akane: ... (looks confused again).

***(Commercial Break)***

(Ranma keeps wandering around. Suddenly he stops in front
of Furinkan High Schoool. Looks at the building)
Ranma: I don't get it. She is so violent, and uncute,
and yet all those idiots kept getting themselves beat up
trying to get a date with her. I don't know what those guys
see in that uncute klutz. (Turns and walks away. Angrily).
She's been nothing but trouble to begin with. I didn't even
get to choose her. If father had to get me a fiancee, at
least he could have gotten me someone like...(thinks hard.
We hear him speak low) No, too boring...too cold...too
bloodthristy...too childish...too...well...evil...
(keeps walking)
(We see Ukyou standing behind a corner, hiding from Ranma's
sight as he walks towards her. She sneaks a look around
the corner and sees him. He is looking at the floor, so doesn't
notice her. As he reaches the corner, Ukyou walks out and
stumbles on him)
Ranma: (lifting his head, angry) Hey, watch where you're going!
Ukyou: Oh, I'm sorry (fakes surprise) Ranchan! What a surprise!
Where are you going?
Ranma: Oh, hi Ucchan! I'm just, you know, walking.
Ukyou: You look bad. What's the matter.
Ranma: Nothing. I'm ok, really. I just need to be alone for
a while. I need to think.
Ukyou: Had a fight with Akane, mh?
Ranma: (looks at her, slightly surprised. Then look back
down) Yeah. How did you know?
Ukyou: Well, hardly a day passes without you two arguing.
What was it this time?
Ranma: Uh, well, it was kind of a silly thing. It's a
jealous kind of thing.
Ukyou: (frowns) Oh, so you got jealous over her?
Ranma: (upset) Of course not! Er...it's not like that. It's,
uh, ridiculous, you know. It's her... (looks thoughtful.
Seems to have forgot about Ukyou)
Ukyou: So she's jealous over you?
Ranma: (looking away) This whole thing is ridiculous. It's
almost as if she were going to be jealous of you... I mean,
who would think I'd like you, right? Ridiculous...
Ukyou: (frowns) What's that supposed to mean?
Ranma: (looks at Ukyou with surprise on his face) Uh?
Ukyou: (angry) So that's what you think? (turns around. Over
her shoulder). I guess Akane is right. Ryouga is a lot cuter
than you (walks away, offended. Ranma sees her go, still with
an angry look in his face, which lasts about one second before
turning to anger)
Ranma: (to himself) So she said that...?

(Akane is sitting in front of her mirror. She looks at her
face, and smiles. She gets serious again. Looks at the window)
Ranma's voice (like from a memory): You know, you're cute
when you smile...
(Akane smiles without realizing it. Looks at the mirror, and
notices herself smiling. She looks puzzled).
Akane: He's so mean. And yet, sometimes he can be almost,
well, almost nice. (frowns) That jerk. Why can't he be a
little more like Ryouga?
(P-chan is lying on the floor in a corner, and when he hears
her say that, he raises his head and his eyes open huge.
He starts a smile)
Akane: (thoughtful) No...I wouldn't like him to be like
Ryouga. (P-chan drops his face again, and his eye become
slits). He wouldn't be himself. I just wish he...Oh, I don't
know (stands up and turns around). Well, I always have you
right, P-chan?
P-chan (with a forced smile): Wiiiii

(Look of the living room from the outside. Soun and Panda
are playing shogi. Panda moves. Soun's eyes open wide, and
he starts to pull his hair while he grunts)
Soun: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I would swear that piece wasn't
there a minute ago!
Panda's sign: "Loss of memory is a sign of old age"
Soun: Yeah? Tell that to the master.
Happosai: Tell me what?
(Happosai falls on top of the board. Pieces fly everywhere.
Panda growls in anger, and seems ready to jump on Happosai,
but then thinks better of it. Soun starts to laugh nervously)
Soun: Uh, nothing master. You arrive in a most, uh, convenient
time for me.
Panda's Sign (To Happosai's back) "Old degenerate" (As
Happosai turns, Panda hides the sign under the table with
impressive speed).
Happosai: Oh, yeah? And why's that?
Panda's sign: "Don't ask me. I'm just a cute panda"
Soun: Uh...why, master, because it's always such a pleasure
to have you with us...
Panda's sign: (While Happosai turns to listen to Soun's
answer) "Hypocrite"
(Akane comes out of the house and looks at them. Then she
looks at the Panda)
Akane: (curious) Who's a hypocrite?
(Panda throws the sign away and makes exagerate gestures to
Akane to be silent, Happosai turns with a suspicious look to
the Panda, who takes his hands behind his head and looks away,
rocking his head).
Soun: A-Akane? What is it, my daughter?
Akane: I just wanted to ask you if Ranma has come back yet.
Soun: Well, no. (exchanges glances with Panda) Er...did you
need him for something?
Akane: No, I was just curious.
Soun: You had another fight, right?
Panda's sign: "True love is never easy"
Akane (angry): Of course we did! He's always so rude, I just
can't stand him! And, please stop that, Mr. Saotome! (goes
inside the house, walking with offended dignity).
Soun: This is bad. She seems to dislike your son more everyday.
Panda's sign: "No problem. Nodoka used to hate me too".
Happosai: Well, if she wanted to see Ranma, she should have
asked me. I just saw him. Poor kid, looked so sad I tried to
give him one of my panties. Thought that would cheer him up.
Think he thanked me? Ha! Ran me off, saying I was a pervert.
And I didn't even try to turn him into that beautiful red-haired
girl!
Soun: (To himself) Ranma must have been really sad, for you
to contain yourself like that...and Akane is looking for him.
Panda's sign: "We can't miss this chance!"
Soun: Yes! I see what you mean! (to Happossai) Uh, master...
where did you see Ranma?

(Beside the river, under the bridge, in that particular place
all Ranma fans know so well. Yes, I love that place. Ranma is
sitting crosslegged on the grass, looking at the river. There's
a strangely intelligent and rational expression on his face).

Ranma: (thoughtful. Yes, believe it or not, Ranma, thoughtful).
Well, not much use beating around the bush. If Akane likes
Ryouga, I'm not gonna make a fool of myself. He can keep that
uncute foolish girl. I'm going back to China. That's what I
wanted to do all this time, anyway. (Grabs a stone, and throws
it into the river). Funny, though, now I don't feel much like
going away.
Akane's voice (from Ranma's memory): Then you must like me after
all! (Akane's laughter. Real cute)
Ranma: (determinate looking) Ok, who am I trying to fool? I
can't let that stupid Ryouga take Akane from me! (puzzled) But
what can I do? (angry) Oh, forget it! I'm going to China, and
Akane can choke on that stupid P-chan! (Starts to stand up, and
then sits again) But...

(Akane's room. She is sitting on her desk, when suddenly her
door opens. P-chan flies in like somebody tossed him from the
outside, and the door closes again. P-chan impacts the wall and
falls to the floor; then gets up and runs toward the door REAL
mad. Starts scratching the door, trying to get out. Then, tries
to reach for something that's stuck to his bandanna. It's a
little rolled paper).
Akane: (cute) P-chan? What is it? Come here. (angry) That had to
be Ranma. Only he could be so cruel with a sweet little piggy.

(Outside Akane's room, Soun and Panda are crouched with their
ears to the door. Panda has his left thumb in his mouth, and in
his right hand holds a sign).
Panda's sign: "Stupid piglet"
Panda: (low) growl
Soun: (low voice) Shh. She seems to be reading it now.

(Akane's room again. Same view. P-chan is in Akane's lap, as she
reads the note).
Note: "Akane, meet me under the bridge right now. We have
to talk. Ranma"
Akane: Mmhh. What does that idiot want now? (thoughtful)
Yet, I guess we DO have to talk. This nonsense has gone
too far.

(Outside Akane's room, Soun and Panda look at each other.
They are so happy they can't stop it and strike hands in a
high-five kind of way.
Soun: Yes!
Panda: Growl

(Inside Akane's room. Akane looks to the door, like she
heard something).
Akane: Mh? (Stands up and goes to the door. Opens the door
and peeks outside. Peeks both sides, but sees nothing.
She goes back inside and closes the door).

(Under the stairs, Soun and Panda are lying on the floor like
they fell down the stairs. Panda is sitting on Soun's back,
who is lying belly-down on the floor and looks quite more
hurt than Panda).
Soun: This is all your fault! Ouch!
Panda: Groooowlll.
Soun: And get off me! You're pretty heavy you know! I think
I broke all my bones!
Panda's Sign: "Fathers must make sacrifices for their children
hapiness".
(Akane walks downstairs. She sees Panda and Soun, and stops
with puzzled expression on her face)
Akane: Father? Mr. Saotome? Are you OK?
Soun: He,he,he, sure, Akane, we are just fine! Right Saotome?
Panda: (nodding) growl, growl.
Soun: So, you just go wherever you were going and don't worry
a bit about us. We'll just stay here, eh, talking, ok?
Akane: You sure you're all right there?
Panda's sign: "Yes, actually sitting here is pretty confortable"
Akane: Ok then, I'll be back soon. (Leaves the house).
Panda and Soun: *sigh*

(Beside the river. Ranma is in the same position).
Ranma: Ok, this is it. I can't let Ryouga take Akane from
me. Akane is my fiancee, and I'm not gonna lose a fiancee
to that jerk. And, even if Akane likes him better, I can't
let her go like that, because I...I... (seems thoughtful)
well, I... Oh, no use denying it now. I just have to admit
it. I... Damn it, I have to admit it, but I don't have to
say it. (Stands up, and looks to the river. Talks to
himself). Actually, she really is cute. Even when she's
violent. (smiles slightly) In fact, I think I like her
better when she's violent.
Akane: Who's violent?
Ranma: (open eyes wide) Uh...? (turns around)
(Now we see both of them face to face. Akane, despite what
she said, doesn't look mad. Actually, she looks cute. Ranma
is off-base).
Ranma: Uh, er, I guess (frowns) YOU are a violent girl, so
what?
Akane: Oh! (looks thoughtful. Looks to the floor). And that's
what you like better about me?
Ranma: No, it's not that. It's... (realizes he is being nice)
Well, it's one of the thing I dislike less about you. You are
a violent, uncoordinated uncute girl, and now you have bad
taste too.
Akane: (smiles happily) So you ARE jealous of Ryouga, right?
Ranma: (opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes
out. Tries again. This time it works) Of course not! Why
should I be jealous of Ryouga? I mean it's not like I like you
or anything. As far as I'm concerned, you can stuff him and
put an apple in his mouth!
Akane: (Like she didn't hear him) And if you're jealous that
must mean you like me! (laughs)
Ranma: I'M NOT...! (Stops and watches her laugh. She look
beautiful)
Ranma (thinking): She IS cute!
Ranma: Well...maybe. Just a little.(Turns his back to her).
Akane (puts her hand on his arm). Ranma, you fool. I don't
like Ryouga.
Ranma:(turns around quickly) You what?!
Akane: I don't like Ryouga. He's just a good friend, that's
all.
Ranma: But then...all you said to Ukyou...
Akane: She was asking me what I thought about him because
I think she likes him. I was trying to get the two of them
together.
Ranma: So...you were messing with my mind!
Akane: Hey, you shouldn't have been eavesdropping!
Ranma: ...
Akane: So Ranma, tell me...do you really like me?
Ranma: (stares at the floor. Then meets her eyes). Uh...
Akane (Puts her hand in his arm again) Ranma...
Ranma: Well... I guess, yeah, maybe a little...
Akane: (smiles broadly) You fool! Why couldn't you just
tell me?
(Close up to Ranma's face)
Ranma: (looks to the floor) Hey, put yourself in my place.
I mean, it's not easy for a man to admit he likes an uncute
ugly tomboy, even if it's just a little. (Looks to her face,
and only then realizes his mistake. We get to see about a
second of sheer panic in his face before Akane punches it.
Ranma flies to the river. Now we see Ranma-chan sitting in
the river, and Akane really mad, with her arm still extended).
Ranma-chan: Hey! You didn't have to do that!
Akane: Ranma...you are SO STUPID! (Turns around and leaves).
Ranma-chan: (still in the river. Smiles) So, she DOES like me!
(laughs)
(Akane is walking home. She looks mad)
Akane: He is SUCH a pervert, and he is really stupid! And...
(her face softens. Then looks calm) and he actually said he
likes me! (smiles. Then starts laughing, and starts to run,
still laughing).

(The Tendou house. Akane walks in. Panda and Soun are playing
shogi. Soun has a few bandages here and there.)

Soun: So, how did it go, Akane?
Akane: (still looking happy) Oh, it was fine dad. I feel
much better.
(Soun and Panda exchange a meaningful glance. Akane walks in)
Soun: Saotome, this is weird. She looks so happy, it can
only mean they got along better, or...
Panda's sign: "Or she actually killed him"
Soun: (Nods gravely) Mh.
(Ryouga walks out past them. Stops and turns to them)
Ryouga: I must be off now. I know now my hopes must lie
elsewhere.
Soun: ...
Panda's sign: "?"
Ryouga: Goodbye (Takes off)
Soun: And when exactly did Ryouga arrive in the first place?
Panda's sign: (After he turns it around) "?"
(Ranma walks in)
Ranma: Hello, pop. Hello, Mr. Tendou.
Soun: Eh...hello, son. How was your day?
Ranma: Eh, fine I guess. (he has a puzzled air to him) I'm still
not sure. (Walks in)
Soun: Victory, Saotome!
Panda's sign: "Looks like it"
Soun: This is the result of using the famed "Tendou-daughter-
manipulation secret technique"
Panda's sign: "Not to mention Panda Power"
Soun: (annoyed) You know, sometimes you're too silly, even
for a Panda.

(Akane's room. She is laying on her bed, smiling with her eyes
closed. She hears steps outside.)
(Ranma walks down the hallway and stops outside Akane's door.
Reaches to open it)
(Akane hears the steps stopping outside her door, and opens her
eyes. Looks at the door, smiling).
(Ranma grabs the door. We can hear his heart beating faster)
(Akane sits expectantly. Her heart is beating faster too).
(Ranma seems to reach a decision. Starts to open the door, when
suddenly someone splashes him from behind. As she turns angrily,
Happosai jumps on her)
Ranma-chan: What did you do that for?!
Happosei: (with a bra on his hand) Now, you wear this for me!
Ranma-chan: You old pervert! (Punches Happosei)

(Akane's room. She hears the screams and fighting outside her
room, and moves her head slowly side to side. Smiles happily.
She looks real pretty, as she lies down again and closes her
eyes.
Akane: (between sweetly and amused) Ranma...

(Final Credits)

So ends my first fanfic. Hope you liked it. I specifically
tried to avoid crossovers, what if stories, and anything that
would fundamentally alter Ranma's universe. I wanted this to
be as close to an actual episode as possible. So, that's it.
I have a couple other ideas for fanfics, but it does take a toll
from my already limited brain to do it, so I guess I'll wait
first to find out if anybody liked this. This is mi first-ever
attempt at writing a fanfic, and english is not my native
language, so go easy on me.
Please e-mail any opinions, corrections, death sentences, etc,
to DMAR...@ccr.dsi.uanl.mx
Thanks to Takahashi-sama (guess why), to all of you (you know why).
To Memo, Ricardo and Gustavo for fool-proof-reading it (if it gets
past those guys, I really believe it has to be perfect), and to
Ricardo again for kindly allowing me to use his account.
And before you mention it, sorry, no Shampoo. I love the girl,
but I just couldn't use her. What can I say? Maybe next time.
If there's a next time.
J.Smiley (a.k.a. Pepe)
Me: Hey, I'm not a Ranma-raving freak. I like lots of other things.
My Mom: Yeah? Like what?
Me: Like...uh...eh....Shampoo?