Join the new Tokyo Ring

tokyo

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
Join the new Tokyo Ring

Hi. I have a web ring, Tokyo Ring. !But I want to get as many people as
possible to join! If you join, others will! join and more and more will join
and your traffic will increase. As an incentive for you to join the Tokyo
!Ring, the first 5 who apply will become web ring !helpers allowing them to
make adjustments to the ring,! and accepting others as part of the ring. If
your! site has anything to do with anime or video !games or whatever, join!
join, visit sign up page: http://talk.to/tokyo!