Shin Teen Street Fighters #1 - tsf_s101.txt (0/1)

1 view

Tenchi Masaki!

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

Greetings to all! I'm happy for all the fan mail about Teen Street
Fighters! But as some of you know, the original series has been
canceled because it was not going in the direction I wanted. But by
your asking what was going to happen, I decided to rewrite the whole
series. It is now up to #7. The new ep shall be posted sometime in
June. I thank you all for your support and the FAQ shall be up soon.