Macross Music Help...

sabbey

Nov 11, 2009, 1:53:53 AM11/11/09
Anyone know who did the Music & Lyrics for the following songs?

Mari Iijima /Whisper of the Stars:
Mika Doi / Distantly Fading Memories:
Mika Doi / Memorable White Christmas:
Hiromi Tsuru, Miyuki Muroi & Run Sasaki / The Jingle Bells Have Gone:

I just ripped the Macross The Complete box set and those are the only
ones I haven't been able to locate the composer info yet. :(

Thanks!

hhh

Nov 11, 2009, 5:51:40 PM11/11/09
Hi.

Accoding to following web site (that is written in japanese):
http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/reuentahl/diary/200908050000/

The music that you listed was composed by Kentaro Haneda.
And it was written songs by Akane Asa.

> Mari Iijima /Whisper of the Stars:

星のささやき
Lyrics: Akane Asa(阿佐茜)
Music: Kentaro Haneda(羽田健太郎)

> Mika Doi / Distantly Fading Memories:

遙かなる想い
Lyrics: Akane Asa(阿佐茜)
Music: Kentaro Haneda(羽田健太郎)

> Mika Doi / Memorable White Christmas:

想い出のホワイトクリスマス
Lyrics: Akane Asa(阿佐茜)
Music: Kentaro Haneda(羽田健太郎)

> Hiromi Tsuru, Miyuki Muroi & Run Sasaki / The Jingle Bells Have Gone:

ジングルベルが失くなった
Lyrics: Akane Asa(阿佐茜)
Mucsic: Kentaro Haneda(羽田健太郎)

sabbey

Nov 11, 2009, 11:22:35 PM11/11/09

Thanks, I thought they might be, since almost all of the Macross music
from the original series was from them. Wanted to make sure though,
since I like proper tagging on my rips... ;)

Anyway, much appreciated!