Getting Your Music Published has never been this easy!

christoph...@gmail.com

May 27, 2008, 3:04:01 AM5/27/08
My organization does web-based publishing. We do projects like YouTube
promotions, television commercials, book sales, music sales and many
other media projects. For music people we take your products and
market them. Unlike the veritable tons of people who cut records we
actually help you sell them. If you have a CD, we can help you sell
it. We have marketing and distribution connections. For most people
who have a CD, they usually get cut loose after they get it in their
hands. That's where we take over. Selling is the major issue to
getting your hands on a royalty check.
http://www.detroitprofiles.com/