[ANN] Adventures in Anime Music - Live! - Tonight at 10PM EST

1 view

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

Sep 28, 2008, 4:52:09 PM9/28/08

This evening's show will feature Classic Anime TV Themes in the first hour,
featuring music from those early anime hits like Deep Red Sanshiro, Eleven
in Red Blood, Irn Man Number 28, Aim fo r the Ace, Lupin III, Tesuan Atom,
many more. Our second hour brings you music from Howl's Moving Castle -
heard tonight on the air on Q103-FM WQQQ Sharon, Lakeville, Millerton! (now
in STEREO!!!) All your favorite anime instrumental music from anime both old
& new! A splendid mix of your favorite anime music done to fit the tastes of
the most discerning music lover!

Our Hi-Fidelity Audio Stream on the internet is in stereo and at higher
quality than our old mono feed-and at a smaller bandwidth requirement so you
can surf the net without slowing down! Come and visit our newly-improved web
site at http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com .

NEW: A MIDI Moment at 10:15PM EST!

Check out our unique musical feature, "A MIDI Moment" which airs 15 minutes
into the show and usually features one unique anime theme song or BGM,
performed specially on the world-renowned Kurzweil synthesizer/samplers.
This week, we feature a selection from Wings of Honneamease - "Rikuni's
Theme", performed on the renowned Kurzweil K2500RS, &K2600RS & PC2-R/O
sampler/synths. This is a special treat, worth the price of admission by
itself, and an exclusive feature on Adventures in Anime Music!

Anime music on the radio and web tonight and every Sunday night at 10PM!

"Adventures in Anime Music" (http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com)
simulcasts on the web through the show's web site at 10PM EST tonight (7PM
Pacific), right after "The Twilight Zone". Local listeners in the NY/MA/CT
tri-state area can tune in to WQQQ-FM at 103.3-FM to hear this weekly show.

You can hear a variety of your favorite orchestral anime soundtracks on this
weekly program, which is broadcast LIVE (not a jukebox) and hosted by radio
personality Mark Weiss.

The show may be heard on the web at http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com by
clicking LISTEN NOW on the menu and then choosing your stream preference
under Live Streams.

Archival broadcasts may also be heard by selecting the link at the top of
the Listen page.

Previously-broadcast editions of "A MIDI Moment" can be heard on our web
site-just click MIDI MOMENT.

Still hungry for anime music? Check out our streaming music programming
which can be heard 24/7 on our LISTEN page on our newly-redesigned and
improved web site!

Happy listening!