[ANN] Adventures in Anime Music - Sonic Narcotics! - Tonight 4/26/2009

1 view

Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

Apr 26, 2009, 8:48:41 PM4/26/09

All new shows for 2009!

This evening’s show will feature  a mix of music that brings on sonic nirvana. We’ll feature specially selected music from Blue Gender, X Original Soundtrack 2, Nausicaa, El Hazard, X Character File, Brain Power’d, Final Fantasy X, Joe Hisaishi, Spriggan, Record of Lodoss Wars, Akira Ghost in the Shell, Please Save My Earth, Time Stranger, Fire Tripper, Evangelion- heard tonight on the air on Q103-FM WQQQ Sharon, Lakeville, Millerton! (in STEREO!!!) All your favorite anime instrumental music from anime both old & new! A splendid mix of your favorite anime music done to fit the tastes of the most discerning music lover!

Our Hi-Fidelity Audio Stream on the internet is in stereo! Come and visit our newly-improved web site at http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com .

Also, new Live stream on http://www.wqqq.com !

NEW: A MIDI Moment at 10:15PM EST!

Check out our unique musical feature, "A MIDI Moment" which airs 15 minutes into the show and usually features one unique anime theme song or BGM, performed specially on the world-renowned Kurzweil synthesizer/samplers. This week, we feature a selection from Angel’s Egg, “Prelude”, performed on the renowned Kurzweil K2600RS sampler/synth. This is a special treat, worth the price of admission by itself, and an exclusive feature on Adventures in Anime Music!

Anime music on the radio and web tonight and every Sunday night at 10PM!

"Adventures in Anime Music" (http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com)
simulcasts on the web through the show's web site at 10PM EST tonight (7PM Pacific), right after “The Twilight Zone”. Local listeners in the NY/MA/CT tri-state area can tune in to WQQQ-FM at 103.3-FM to hear this weekly show.

You can hear a variety of your favorite orchestral anime soundtracks on this weekly program, which is broadcast LIVE (not a jukebox) and hosted by radio personality Mark Weiss.

The show may be heard on the web at
http://www.adventuresinanimemusic.com by
clicking LISTEN NOW on the menu and then choosing your stream preference under Live Streams.

Now here us live on http://www.wqqq.com on the station’s own live stream! Just click the gold Listen Live button!

Archival broadcasts may also be heard by selecting the link at the top of the Listen page.

Previously-broadcast editions of “A MIDI Moment” can be heard on our web site-just click MIDI MOMENT.

Still hungry for anime music? Check out our streaming music programming which can be heard 24/7 on our LISTEN page on our web site!

Happy listening!