[SF Bay Area] KTEH to broadcast Lain starting August 12th

Ethan Butterfield

Jul 9, 2001, 10:48:54 AM7/9/01

Carl Horn

Jul 9, 2001, 10:46:20 PM7/9/01
Ethan Butterfield <pri...@bayarea.net> wrote in message news:<9icg8m$l...@dispatch.concentric.net>...

> And now it's official, and I can yak my head off. :)
>
> KTEH-54 in the SF Bay Area will start to broadcast Serial Experiments Lain
> on Sunday, August 12th, at 9pm. The first three episodes will show that
> evening, and that is a pledge night. There will be a break on the 19th for
> more pledge stuff, and Lain will start in its normal timeslot of 10pm
> (following Evangelion) on Sunday, August 26th.
>
> Lain should be shown subtitled, as that's pretty much how KTEH shows anime
> now.

First Evangelion, then the most daring of the post-Evangelion anime TV
shows, Lain. It's only a shame that neither of these are showing uncut
on nationwide cable. But KTEH reaches an audience of several million
households in Northern California. Please show your support of the
most progressive channel for anime in the United States and support
KTEH!

--Carl "And I want it more/Then I can steal" Horn