[DBZ]Daniel Cocanougher Speaks!

Steven J Simmons

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

Well, sort of. I stumbled onto some messages posted to
rec.arts.animation back in December. I'm re-posting them here for
those (like myself) who didn't get to see them the first time around,
and because they're too old for crossposting at this point.

Subject: DragonBallZ
From: Daniel Cocanougher <d...@onramp.net>
Date: 1996/12/10
Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation

Has anyone been watching Dragon Ball Z? It is a cool anime! What do you
think of it! More viewers of the show may allow for less censorship of
the original japanese. Watch it!

Subject: Re: CBS pulls out of Sat AM
From: Daniel Cocanougher <d...@onramp.net>
Date: 1996/12/10
Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation

Look for DragonBallZ! That's a really cool anime in syndication. After
the reruns get ready for some awesome fights! i.e. arms punched off,
exploding creatures,etc. Sorry, most of it edited for t.v. of course!

More viewers yields less censorship, he says. What'll they think of
next?

_`| / __`| / __`| / __`| / .-^ ___ Steven J. Simmons
---/ /----/ /----/ /----/ /--=^^ ^^=, "Densetsu no Super Gaijin"
|._/ |._/ |._/ |._/ ^^^ "Kakkoii sain nado, iru mon ka?"

Ed Gorgen

Jan 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/28/97

In Article <5ch0p1$r...@magus.cs.utah.edu>, ssim...@cadesm38.eng.utah.edu

Another fine example of the lack of advertising. Oh well