My friend is addicted to hentai.

CJayC

Aug 14, 2002, 9:32:18 AM8/14/02
I have a friend and he got into buying and drawing hentai about three
months ago. It has ruined his life! He stopped going to his job, and
then spent whatever money he had left on framed hentai drawings. His
wife left him, and then he started drawing hentia. He managed to sell
some of his work, and got a bit of money. However, he has since then
cut all social ties, instead preferring to examine, purchase and draw
hentai all of the time. What can I do to save my friend from the evil
grasp of hentai?

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

jeff...@hotmail.com

Tim O'Neil

Aug 14, 2002, 9:46:06 AM8/14/02
Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins asks:

>What can I do to save my friend from the evil grasp of hentai?

Nice troll.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.

The Skeleton Man

Aug 14, 2002, 12:10:33 PM8/14/02

"CJayC" <cj...@spamhole.com> wrote in message

Get him a job as a hentai manga artist?

--
Skeleton Man

Animate without pay until someone offers pay. If nobody offers pay within
three years, the candidate may look upon this circumstance with the most
implicit confidence as a sign that sawing wood is what he was intended for.

Alan D. Peters

Aug 14, 2002, 5:16:08 PM8/14/02
"The Skeleton Man" <skel...@planetbone.com> wrote in message

> "CJayC" <cj...@spamhole.com> wrote in message
> > I have a friend and he got into buying and drawing hentai about three
> > months ago. It has ruined his life! He stopped going to his job, and
> > then spent whatever money he had left on framed hentai drawings. His
> > wife left him, and then he started drawing hentia. He managed to sell
> > some of his work, and got a bit of money. However, he has since then
> > cut all social ties, instead preferring to examine, purchase and draw
> > hentai all of the time. What can I do to save my friend from the evil
> > grasp of hentai?
> >
> > Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins
> >
> > jeff...@hotmail.com
>
> Get him a job as a hentai manga artist?

You can also model for him.

--
Alan D. Peters
animem...@email.com

Joshua Lesnick

Aug 14, 2002, 6:19:09 PM8/14/02
I dunno. Having gotten into the secluded hentai author life myself,
I'm hesistent to reccomend it for anyone else. Thus, CJayC should buy
his friend some whores. Lots of whores.
.... Why did he name himself after the GameFAQs webmaster?

Josh ( http://orgymania.net )
Mind you, drawing hentai IS fun, but still...

Richard Hicks

Aug 14, 2002, 7:11:34 PM8/14/02
In article <8052def8.0208...@posting.google.com>,
cj...@spamhole.com (CJayC) wrote:

"your friend", eh? suuuure...
why don't you just admit it, it's you, isn't it? :)

why don't you introduce "your friend" to actual porn.

-Richard

Herman Bernard Walker

Aug 14, 2002, 8:05:57 PM8/14/02
In article <susan-2503C1....@clmboh1-nws2.columbus.rr.com>,
su...@netset.com says...

> In article <8052def8.0208...@posting.google.com>,
> cj...@spamhole.com (CJayC) wrote:
>
> > I have a friend and he got into buying and drawing hentai about three
[snip]

> "your friend", eh? suuuure...
> why don't you just admit it, it's you, isn't it? :)
>
> why don't you introduce "your friend" to actual porn.

Doesn't help.

> -Richard

Bern Walker
binaroid at netcom dot com

Zeruel333 The Hentai One

Aug 16, 2002, 3:46:59 PM8/16/02
well my friend is waaaay too damn addicted to Hellsing: he has a job and has
been buying EVERY PIECE of Hellsing merchandise off ebay (yes, he's the
Aluca...@aol.com that's been outbidding everybody)

He has 6 Hellsing DVDs (one of them he bought because it had 'different art'
and while he had 3 coming in the mail he 'couldnt wait' and bought another one
and right now he's paying over $455 for a Cusull plus DVD boxed set and yes,
all 6 are the SAME DVD), the Jackal model, a boxed set (with 1 of the 6
Hellsing DVDs in it), all 4 Hellsing mangas, the figure (which will be coming
soon), Anderson's gloves and cross, Alucard's gloves, and more
His obsession is obviously affecting his brain: who the hell needs that many of
the same DVD?!
I swear, if he doesnt knock this crap off...

Oh yeah, and I'm kinda addicted to hentai too, but not enough to shut myself
out from the outside world (in fact, I havent bought ANY hentai for months now;
I spend all my money on Gundam models and figures (I download all of my
hentai))
---

"OH, MY GOD!! SOMEBODY PUT SHIT IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!"

The Skeleton Man

Aug 16, 2002, 4:10:38 PM8/16/02

"Zeruel333 The Hentai One" <zeru...@aol.comanimefan> wrote in message

I wouldn't mind having the gloves... I wouldn't say I am addicted but I have
all the DVDs from R2 and the box. I decided to forgo the Casull box though
and get a Casull .45 ACP handgun instead.
http://www.studioartfx.com/Casull.jpg

I also have both soundtracks. Afterall what would life be like without the
col music for Alexander Anderson!
http://www.studioartfx.com/alexanderson.mp3

But I'm not addicted to it. I just like it. I do listen to the music a lot
though. Even used it in my animation demo reel, but ya gotta admit it'll be
unique!

If I was addicted to anything, it would have to be making anime!

CJayC

Aug 17, 2002, 9:33:05 AM8/17/02
"The Skeleton Man" <skel...@planetbone.com> wrote in message news:<Zhv69.2764452$Bm3.4...@news.easynews.com>...
> Get him a job as a hentai manga artist?

Hmm. There aren't many openings here in Yellowknife, NWT, for hentia
manga artists. I don't think that he has the resources to move
somewhere else, either.

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

jeff...@hotmail.com

CJayC

Aug 17, 2002, 9:37:31 AM8/17/02
kunisur...@SKJAJKKSstudio-zoe.com (Joshua Lesnick) wrote in message news:<3d5ad69f....@news-server.austin.rr.com>...

> I dunno. Having gotten into the secluded hentai author life myself,
> I'm hesistent to reccomend it for anyone else. Thus, CJayC should buy
> his friend some whores. Lots of whores.
> .... Why did he name himself after the GameFAQs webmaster?
>
> Josh ( http://orgymania.net )
> Mind you, drawing hentai IS fun, but still...

Whores. That might just work.

What is GameFAQs? "CJayC" is a nickname I got in high school when
playing hockey. I played center, and Chad Jenkins played defence. So
to differentiate between me and him, I was called CJC (Christopher
Jenkins Center) and he was called CJD (Chat Jenkins Defence). The name
stuck and my friends started calling me CJC until Jane wrote it as
CJayC once, and I decided to use it like that.

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

jeff...@hotmail.com

CJayC

Aug 17, 2002, 9:41:16 AM8/17/02
Richard Hicks <su...@netset.com> wrote in message news:<susan-2503C1....@clmboh1-nws2.columbus.rr.com>...

> why don't you introduce "your friend" to actual porn.
>
> -Richard

I think that normal porn started the decline. They just got a computer
at Christmas last year and they got some free Internet access as part
of the deal. He started visiting pron sites and while he'll never
admit it to me, his wife Jessica told me that she found out. I think
she confronted him and then he moved on to hentia (which proceeded to
ruin him).

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

jeff...@hotmail.com

Frank Raymond Michaels

Aug 18, 2002, 10:56:33 AM8/18/02

Here's my US$0.02, FWIW -- any sort of addiction that ruins your life
and those around you should be addressed by seeking professional help.
This is no different than alcoholism or gambling or drugs, and should
be attacked the same way. If he's uncooperative, his friends and
family might want to consider an "intervention".
----
FRM

CJayC

Aug 18, 2002, 7:22:12 PM8/18/02
fra...@i-2000.com (Frank Raymond Michaels) wrote in message news:<3d5fa887...@groups.i-2000.com>...

Thanks. Are there any Hentai Addicts Anonymous support groups, or
perhaps even recovery centers, in existance? He might be a prime
candidate for one of them.

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

jeff...@hotmail.com

Frank Raymond Michaels

Aug 18, 2002, 8:16:10 PM8/18/02

Not to my knowledge, but you can probably include it under porn
addiction. A quick Internet search will probably net some support
groups and the like.
----
FRM

CJayC

Aug 19, 2002, 9:36:39 AM8/19/02
fra...@i-2000.com (Frank Raymond Michaels) wrote in message news:<3d603877...@groups.i-2000.com>...

> Not to my knowledge, but you can probably include it under porn
> addiction. A quick Internet search will probably net some support
> groups and the like.
> ----
> FRM

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Christopher "CJayC" Jenkins

dreamer...@yahoo.com

reignell walker

Jan 6, 2024, 4:25:37 PMJan 6

> "your friend", eh? suuuure...
> why don't you just admit it, it's you, isn't it? :)
> why don't you introduce "your friend" to actual porn.
> -Richard

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even if it is actually him
you should try to help him break away from his addictions not feed them

reignell walker

Jan 6, 2024, 4:27:09 PMJan 6
you can pray for him.

Bobbie Sellers

Jan 6, 2024, 7:03:43 PMJan 6
Myself, I doubt the wisdom of reply to a posting from 21 years ago.
When the group was lively it would have attracted much derision
but now very few posts are seen. I used to post notices of anime events
at theatres but wben The Right Stuff fell into the hands of Crunchbang
I stopped subscribing to their PR notices. But even before that the
stuff I posted stopped appearing due I believe to the loss of the
moderator.