Anime gets big notice on Daily Kos

Bobbie Sellers

Nov 26, 2021, 11:28:20 PM11/26/21
Hi there readers and typers,

I checkout Daily Kos up to twice a day and was surprised to see the
headline...
A Pandemic Guide to Anime: Horror edition
Hunter for Daily Kos
Daily Kos Staff Friday November 26, 2021 · 7:00 PM PST

While it leads with the Horror bit internally it directs people
of varying tastes to where they may find lists.
<https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/11/26/2065571/-A-Pandemic-Guide-to-Anime-Horror-edition>

I hope that some of the few knowledgeable people here
will have a look and evaluate the article.

bliss - brought to you by the power and ease of PCLinuxOS
and a minor case of hypergraphia

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com