Fwd: [New post] COMPLETED: Queen Millennia – a QuaDDDDruple release!

Bobbie Sellers

Aug 19, 2018, 2:35:02 PM8/19/18

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [New post] COMPLETED: Queen Millennia – a QuaDDDDruple release!
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 01:17:14 +0000
From: WordPress.com <donot...@wordpress.com>

Post : COMPLETED: Queen Millennia &#8211; a QuaDDDDruple release!
Author : YaoiBoy

WE DID IT! With mixed emotions, after 13 years of work, we now announce
the completion of Queen Millennia (TV)! These last four episodes bring
this epic story to its conclusion. This series would not have been
possible without help from our dear friend CP, who not only provided the
source materials, but was instrumental […]

Read more of this post (
http://www.live-evil.org/archives/2018/08/19/completed-queen-millennia-a-quaddddruple-release
)

Add a comment to this post: