Getting together to remember Anime fan Steve Pearl

Nobody

Mar 11, 2009, 12:06:38 AM3/11/09
Hello,

I am looking for help getting organized. I like there to be a get-together
for all the people that didn't / couldn't attend Steve's funeral or wake
(was there one?). Said get-together would be a chance for these people to
remember and share their stories and expirences they had with Steve. I
would like this event to happen on the date that would have been his next
birthday. If somebaody knows that date, it would be greatly appreciated if
you'd pass it along to me at the email address below.

I'd like this to be somewhere in northen New Jersey to make it easier for
people to be able to attend from NYC and Long Island. At first, I thought of
Rusty Kahle's on Hudson Terrace in what I think is considered Englewood
Cliffs (Up the street, north from the Mitsuwa Shopping mall - as if you
wanted to get on to the Geo. Washington Bridge.). I then realized it's too
small and a real dive. There's a restraunt / bar on the street that leads
from Fort Lee to the transition point where Hudson Terrace turns into River
Road (heading south as if you were going to Mitsuwa). I have absolutely no
clue as to the name. I think it's upscale Italian food. I really wanted to
avoid people having to schlep into Manhattan. However, if you can think of
a nice place that's in Mid-town that's near bus / subway, I'd like you to
tell me about it. I figure if we're in Manhattan and we've been consuming
alachol, public transportation my be better than driving your own car.

Please write to me at billnes at yahoo dot com with your thoughts and ideas
on this subject. Please put Remembering Steve Pearl in brackets [ ] in the
subject line so I don't confuse your reply for spam. Thank you very much
for your time, effor and consideration in this matter.

Best wishes and warmest regards,
Bill N.
Dealer's Room Staff
I-Con Science Fiction, Inc.