Reminder: A.O.D. Convention in San Francisco (Feb. 14-15)

Lady Sashi

Jan 28, 2009, 5:44:13 PM1/28/09
Hey all! I'm going to be having a booth set-up at the A.O.D.
Convention in San Francisco from February 14-15, 2009 (http://
www.aodsf.org/) with ANIME GOODIES GALORE for sale for SUPER LOW
PRICES. All of my items are legit (absolutely no bootlegs!), and many
of my items are OUT OF PRINT & RARE TO FIND NOW!

Here's a list of items I'll be selling:

Artbooks (retail and doujin)
Artworks (doujin pieces from Japan)
Books
Cards & Card sets
Cels
CDs & Cassette tapes
Comics (manga tankouban, graphic novels in English, film comics, comic
issues)
Dolls & Figures
Doujinshi
DVDs & VHS tapes
Keychains & phone dangles
Laser Discs
Pencilboards (shitajiki)
Pins & Buttons
Plushies
Postcards
Posters
Stationary Items (stickers, paper, pens/pencils, etc.)
T-Shirts
Toys (cosplay & collectibles)
Video Games & Game Guides

Here's a list of representative series I'll be featuring:

3x3 Eyes
Ah! My Goddess series
Akazukin Cha Cha
All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl NUKU NUKU
Angel Sanctuary
Angelique series
Arislan, Heroic Legend
Ayashi No Ceres
Bastard!
Biohazard series (a.k.a. Resident Evil)
Blade of the Immortal
Blue Seed
Brain Power'd
Bubblegum Crisis series
Card Captor Sakura
City Hunter series
Compiler
Cowboy Bebop
Crying Freeman
Cutey Honey F
Dr. Slump
Dragonball series
El Hazard series
Fatal Frame
Fatal Fury
Final Fantasy series
Five Star Stories
Fushigi Yuugi series
Fuun Sanshimai LIN3
Gallforce series
Gasaraki
Ghost In The Shell series
Gowcaizer
Gundam: Blue Destiny
Gundam Wing
Hana Yori Dango
Hunter x Hunter
Inu Yasha
Kare Kano
King of Fighters series
Kingdom Hearts series
Langrisser
Legend of Lemnear
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Lost Universe
Lunar: Silver Star Story
Macross (a.k.a. Robotech)
Macross 7
Magic Knight Rayearth
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy
Maison Ikkoku
Mamotte Sygogetten
Marmalade Boy
Martian Successor Nadesico
Master of Mosquiton the Vampire
Midnight Panther
Nausicaa
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Patlabor series
Peach Girl
Please Save My Earth
Pokemon
Princess Army
Princess Mononoke
Ranma 1/2
Record of Lodoss Wars
Revolutionary Girl Utena
RG Veda
Rurouni Kenshin
Sailor Moon series
Sakura Wars series
Samurai Spirits series
Silent Mobius
Slam Dunk
Slayers series
Spriggan (a.k.a. Striker)
Star Wars (manga)
Street Fighter Zero, Zero2, Alpha
Tekkaman Blade (a.k.a. Teknoman)
Tenchi Muyo
The Hakkenden: Legend of the 8 Dog Warriors
Tokimeki Memorial
Tokyo Babylon
Tomb Raider series
Totoro
Vagrant Story
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunters/Saviors (a.k.a. Darkstalkers)
Vampire Princess Miyu
Vampire Yui
Virus Buster Serge
Vision of Escaflowne series
WeiB Kreuz series
Whisper of the Heart
Witchblade
X/1999
X-Men (manga)
Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (a.k.a. Ronin Warriors)
Yotoden
You're Under Arrest
Yu Yu Hakusho
Zeorymer
... plus Nakayoshi, Amie, Shounen Jump, and other special one-shot
furoku/zennin items; and others series from famous authors/artists,
like: Hiroshi Aizawa, Tooru Azumi, CLAMP, You Higuri, Narumi
Kakinouchi, Akira Kanbe, Shu Katayama, Yun Kouga, Tooko Miyagi, Ken
Mizuki, Itsuki Natsumi, Masami Obari, Mamiya Oki, Chiho Saito, Reiko
Shimizu, Masamune Shirow, Kaimu Tachibana, Naoko Takeuchi, Kazumi
Toujyo, Yuu Watase, Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, Nobuteru Yuki

Hope to see you there!

- Juline's Dreams
http://stores.ebay.com/JulinesDreams/