[Ranma][FanFic] Slipping & Sliding - Chapters 2-4

Cynthia Johnston

May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98

Okay! Here we go with Part 2, which will be chapters 2 through
4 of this fic.... eeep: this is getting to be more than I thought;
as I've been inspired to add a little bit to the mix.... read on...

Standard 'Some of these characters aren't mine' disclaimer.

C&C to centa...@mailexcite.com (_New Address_!!)

---------------------------cut here-----------------------------------

In the last episode:

Cynthia Johnston was leaving work on a Friday Afternoon, when
she was involved in a strange occurrence. Unbeknownst to her, her
friend, Marie, had started a fanfic with her as a major character.
Marie, whom we know little about, was writing Cynthia in the story,
following Cynthia's actions _perfectly_. Marie decides to put her
friend into Ranma 1/2; and when Cynthia gets there, she finds out
it isn't the _normal_ Ranma storyline. Ranko is a character there
along with Ranma, and the hapless American forms a friendship with
them both. Ranko explains that the _whole_ Saotome family is cursed,
when..

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

Ranko stared in shock at her new friend, thinking, *Just a few
minutes ago, she didn't look like this. What happened?*

Cynthia looked _very_ changed from her normal self. Before, she
was tall, well-built, with violet eyes and short, blonde hair. Now
that was all just a memory, if she was wrong.

As she stood there, she took a good, long look at her. The
American's hair was now a platinum blonde, and fell in extremely long
waves down her back, and pooled around her kneeling form. Her body
was willowy, but still as tall, giving her a etherial look; and her
eyes,....

Her eyes were an even bigger shock. Instead of normal, human
eyes, hers now looked like cats-eyes: a solid silver, with a
vertical slit pupil.

The only thought Ranko had was, *I hope she can get used to her
new look.*

* *
* Ranma 1/2: *
* *
* Slipping and Sliding *
* *

-A Centauress Production-
(c) 1998 Centauress Productions

Chapter 2:
Sliding in, head first.

Cynthia started crying, sobbing out, "Why, oh Kami-sama, did
you allow _THIS_ to happen?" Ranko kneeled and hugged her friend,
rocking her gently.

"It'll be okay," Ranko confided. "It could have been much
worse. You could have been changed into a male, or an animal...."

"How _did_ I change?" Cynthia asked. "All I did... was...."
Her liquid silver eyes widened in shock.

Ranko's mind worked furiously. *What _did_ happen? Well, I
told her my story, then she....* The two reached the same final
conclusion and jumped to their feet. Racing outside, the ignored the
sparring match that was going on, and went to where they had left the
baggage that the American had brought to Nemira with her.

When they got there, they found her bag; but instead of a
nearly full package of bottled water, there was only the single,
empty bottle laying on the ground. The two of them shared a single
thought:

*Oh, damn! Where are the rest?*

SAN FRANCISCO, REAL WORLD:

Marie blanched. *What the heck? The water? And where have I
seen Cynthia's description before?*

She was reaching for her drink, when she realized _where_ she'd
seen it. Hoping she was wrong, she reached for a guide to Mytho-
logical Beings.

NEMIRA DISTRICT, RANMAVERSE:

Cynthia cast a worried glance at Ranko. "As much as I'd like to
look for it right now," she confided, with a glance over her
shoulder toward the fight that was ending, "we need to find out if
this is going to be like a normal Jushenkyo curse."

Ranko nodded. "We'll head back into the dojo, and see," she
responded. The pair slipped back into the training hall, and return-
ed to the bathroom.

"Hope this works," Cynthia whispered, and stuck her arm under
the flow of warm water. With a shimmer, her form changed back into
the one she had been born into. "Alright!" she shouted, punching
the air. "It isn't permanent!"

Ranko was more sober. "But," she cautioned, "it _is_ a perm-
anent part of your life, now. You'll have to be careful of cold
water, and be sure to wear clothes that will fit both your forms."
She glanced at the door and added, "Now, we need to find the rest of
that water before someone drinks it."

Cynthia winced, and followed the redhead. *This is not good,*
she thought as they went outdoors. *What if it's not all from just
_one_ spring?*

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

Kasumi was working in the kitchen, as usual, when Akane came in
to get something to drink. "Hello, Akane. How was school?" she
asked.

"Fine," the younger sister replied. "Kuno tried to hit on me,
his sister tried to kill Ranko, and Ranma fought Ryoga."

"Oh, my," her oldest sister replied. "Normal day, then?"

"Yeah," Akane responded with a shrug. "Maybe someday we'll be
able to get through to the Kuno clan," she said as she opened the
refrigerator door, "but for now it's just 'Kill one Saotome, try to
date the other." She rummaged in the fridge, then stuck her head
around the door. "Hey, sis," she asked, "where did we get this?"
She held out a bottle of water.

Kasumi looked, then answered, "Oh, Ranko brought that with her
when she came home with her new friend. I'm sure they won't mind if
you have one."

"Okay," she responded. *I'll drink this while I work on my
homework,* she mused as she headed up the stairs.

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

As the pair left the dojo, they saw that Ranma and Nokoda had
finished their match, and were relaxing on the porch. Both of them
held a familiar bottle in their hand.

"_SH**_!" Ranko screamed. "Mom, bro, _DON'T_!"

Cynthia's reaction was more dramatic. She sprinted toward the
deck, yelling, "Don't drink that, it's..." She splashed through the
koi pool, triggering her change. "...Jushenkyo water!"

Nokoda's saw the running woman and froze, the bottle slipping to
the ground and spilling its contents into the grass. Ranma stopped
his arm, but a teaspoon of water sloshed out of the bottle.

And started to fall toward his lap.

"Got it!" Marie crowed to the empty room. in her lap was the
book, opened to the following:

SIDHE (SH-hee or SHEE) A being in the Irish mythos, it is
more commonly known as an 'elf'. They are characterized as
having a lithe or wiry body, pointed ears and cats-eyes.
They are easily addicted to caffeine, and _extremely_ aller-
gic to iron, which disrupts their metabolism. Most Sidhe
can use magic, and are _very_ protective of their friends.
Unfortunately, as a rule, they are not as creative as a
human, but will mimic something that interests them.

Marie red the passage, and thought, *Well, at the worst, she
will have to watch out for Ukyou.*

She returned her attention to the screen, catching up to where
the story was still unfolding. Finding her place, she read on; a
minute later, she fainted.

Time slowed for Cynthia. She rushed toward Ranma, but realized
that she would be too late. With all of her soul, she wished that
the water would freeze so she could keep Ranma from harm.

She reached the young martial artist, and knocked him aside.
she heard a <clatter>, and saw the bottle flip to empty itself on the
lawn. Trying to catch her breath, she looked down.

On the porch was a lens of ice, glittering in the sun. She slid
it off the wooden deck, and, without comprehending the significance,
watched it melt into the dirt. Then someone touched her ear, and she
looked up to see the matriarch of the Saotome family staring at her.

"Could you please explain?" she asked, looking into the tall
woman's eyes without flinching.

"If you could, Saotome-sama," the female elf answered, bowing,
"there are still three bottles of that cursed water around." She
winced, and indicated herself, "One caused this to happen, and I
won't feel safe until I'm sure that the others are disposed of."

"A-b-b-b-," Ranma was flabbergasted. "Wh-w-w-what happened?"

"Later," the blonde assured him. "I'll explain later."

"AAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEE!!!" The scream split the air. The throat
that made it was male, and by the sound, terrified beyond any sane
thought. The four looked at each other, then to the house, where
the voice had come from.

"Damn!" Nokoda swore. "Someone found one."

Chapter 3:
Slipping on a peel.

The entire house was gathered by Akane's door when the four
arrived. They were all anxiously waiting to find out what had happen-
ed to cause a voice filled with such agony. As Cynthia arrived,
everyone gave little attention to the way she looked, as if strange
features weren't that uncommon, (and maybe for them, they weren't.)

"Akane," Ranma called through the locked door, "may I come in?"

"I guess...." a deep male voice answered. "Just let me open the
door." Ranma fumed as he heard the footsteps moving in the room.
*Who is that? If I find out that someone has done something to _my_
Akane...* The door opened slightly, and Ranma slid into the room.

There was no light at all in the Tendo girl's room. Someone had
put blankets over all the windows, causing a gloom that was close to
midnight on a stormy night.

"Ranma," the voice began from beside the door, as a shadowy
figure re-locked the door behind him.

"Don't 'Ranma' me, whoever you are!" he spat out, "Where is my
fiancee?" He advanced slightly, dropping into a fighting stance.
His battle aura started to glow fitfully.

"Ranma no baka," the voice said in a whisper. "Now, when I'm
like this, you'll fight me? After a year of my trying, _now_ you
want to hit back." The shadowy figure dropped to Akane's bed, and
turned on the endtable lamp. "Go ahead. It can't get _any_ worse."

It was Akane, but she was now a _he_. Still wearing the school
uniform she had on earlier, it now looked to be quite tight on her
larger male body. Other than that and the more obvious differences,
her cursed form differed little from her female self.

"Akane?" Ranma asked, dropping to his knees. "You drank some of
that water."

The cursed Tendo nodded sadly, tears rolling from her male eyes.
"Yeah," she answered. "Now look at me! I'm a man!"

"And I'm a woman," Ranma answered. "Your point being...?"

"I can't be like this!!!" she wailed, dropping down to sprawl
face down on her bed. "I'm ugly."

<SPLASH!> Ranma-chan stood by the bed, looking down at Akane-
kun. "Don't say that," he whispered gently, "I love you; you only
have to be beautiful to _me_."

Akane looked up, to see the redheaded Chinese girl's true feel-
ings etched in the wrinkled brow. "You really do?"

"Akane no baka," he answered, with a trace of a smile in his
moist eyes, "Of course I do." The smile started to trace itself into
the corners of his lips. "You've pounded sense into me enough, I can
at least realize that I _do_ love you," he reached down, to put his
hand on her shoulder, "I'll stick with you, no matter what."

She sat up, reaching out to him. "So what happened?" She wav-
ed a hand up and down her body. "Why _did_ I change."

"Come with me," he responded, pulling her to her feet. "First,
do you want to change?" he asked, grinning.

"Hot water, right?" she started to smile herself.

"Yup," he answered, opening the door to a hall that was, for
once, blessedly empty. "I've got to change myself."

Akane-kun grinned wickedly. "So," she asked, "How do you feel,
knowing that I found a bottle of Nanniichichuan?"

Ranma winced. "Don't remind me." In his female form, it looked
cute, like a kitten trying to be mean.

The Tendo girl's grin wouldn't stop. "Or that I now look better
built in male form than you do?"

Ranma whirled to face her. Seeing her grin, and the more relax-
ed posture she was in, he realized that she was able to see some good
in the situation. "Well," he laughed, "aren't we a pair? Now we
can be the best looking couple at school in either form, my kwaii
ikasune."

Akane stopped in her tracks. "Kwaii?" she breathed.

"Yup," he answered, dragging her into the bath. "You change
first," he told her. "I'll wait for you outside the door. Then I'll
change, and we'll find out what's going on."

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

A few moments later, the two of them, now back to their normal
forms, started down the steps. "How did you change?" Akane asked,
"I didn't have any water left over, and that was Jushenkyo water."

"It wasn't water," He told her, grinning. "It was cola.
_That_ was why I wanted to use the bathroom. That stuff is sticky."

She laughed, then grew serious. "Ranma," she began, "I'm not
sure about this. Why did we have Jushenkyo water here?"

The pair reached the bottom of the stairs. Standing there was
Cynthia, her expression grim. "That would be because of me." She
bowed deeply. "I express my humblest apologies to you, but I must
explain to everyone what I know, and then we will all try to figure
what can and _must_ be done." She looked at Akane, staring into her
eyes.

Akane returned the stare. In the others eyes, each saw the pain
and shock that was also evident in their own. *She's also cursed,*
Akane thought. *I will hear her out, if only to find out if this was
a true accident, or a plot of someone we haven't met yet.*

She spoke aloud. "I would be grateful for an explanation to what
has happened.

"Follow me," the American said. "Everyone is in the dining area
waiting for you two."

They went through the doorway, and sat at the already crowded
table. In the middle sat two unopened bottles of the cursed water.
Once everyone was seated, the American began.

"My name is Cynthia Johnston. I am originally from San Fran-
cisco, and I arrived her just a few hours ago."

"What flight?" Nabiki quipped, in her usual sarcastic manner.
"The last one from the U.S. arrived an hour ago."

The blonde woman's reply was deadpan. "Mystic Trans-Reality
Travel, flight Zero."

"Huh?" "Say WHAT?" "How?" The entire room murmured in confus-
ion at the response.

With a sigh, Cynthia repeated the story she had originally told
the Saotome twins. "I was crossing a street in San Francisco, where
I was almost run over. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them,
I was in the middle of Nemira. That wasn't so bad; what made it
worse is the fact that, in _my_ San Francisco, all of you- and I do
mean _all_- are not real."

"What?" Genma leapt to his feet, looking as if she had told him
he was without honor. "That is a lie! I will not be lied to!"

"Sir," she continued, "I am not lying. Where I am from, the
things all of you do are nothing but stories." She shuddered. "I am
grateful, for whatever it's worth, that I didn't fall into a reality
where Guyver was real."

The younger members of both families nodded. "That _wouldn't_
have been pretty," Ranko supplied to her father. "People _die_ there
pretty quickly. Even the hero did."

"You belive this person?" He asked his daughter. "That is an
impossibility." He shook his head. "This one will have to prove it
to me."

"_This_one_," the American said with scorn, "would be glad to."
She thought for a moment, then smiled wickedly. "Would a bit of your
history be sufficient Seeing as I _shouldn't_ know most things."

Nokoda nodded, pulling her husband's sleeve. "That would."

Genma reluctantly agreed. "Okay. What did I teach my son?"

Cynthia smiled, "I'd say it has something to do with what Tshan
Phu becomes." Her smile became wider as realization set in to Genma's
features. "Fish paste, fish cakes, fish sausage," she went on.
She looked over at Ranma. "Plug your ears; this _might_ set you off."

Ranma grinned back at her. "Mom becomes a tiger. I can take it,
at least a little."

Cynthia turned back to Genma. "Mrrrreeeeeee-aaaaaawwwwwwllllll,"
she called in a perfect imitation. Out of the corner of her eye, she
saw Ranma shudder slightly, but stayed focused on his father.

Genma blanched. "My apologies," he muttered, abashed. "It is
just that this is so..." He searched for the proper words.

"Unbelievable?" Cynthia supplied.

Genma brightened. "Exactly. I accept that my family has been
cursed by Jushenkyo, but the idea of another, who hasn't even been
there... well, to be honest, it scares me."

Akane broke her silence. "Same here." She looked to Kasumi.
"Sis," she asked her, "can you get a pitcher of water?"

Kasumi blinked. "Oh, my. Yes, I can. But why?"

Cynthia cut in. "I think I know why." As the eldest Tendo girl
went into the kitchen, the American turned to the others. "This is
going to be hard, but it needs to be said." She indicated the last
of the bottles. "These waters are from the Cursed Springs. If any-
one is daring enough, they can take one and see if it cures them."
No one responded to the suggestion. She continued. "That is the
reaction I expected."

Soun, who until then had ben in a mild state of shock, finally
found his voice. "But my daughter," he wailed, "she's cursed! How
can I face that??"

Akane responded. "The same way you've faced my fiancee being
cursed." She wrapped her hand in Ranma's. "It's only a curse. I'm
not any different," and she made a face, "at least, not where it
counts."

Kasumi returned to the table. She held a tray, upon which was
a large pitcher and a set of glasses. She poured a glass for each
person, and set the pitcher in the center of the table, beside the
bottles.

"Now," Akane said with a heavy voice, "I'm going to show every-
one here my curse." There were mutters from everyone, but noone
objected. She took the glass, and emptied it over her head. Both
families, and Cynthia as well, got their first good look at Akane-
kun.

Sitting there, Akane-kun looked sheepishly at her mixed-up body.
*Well,* she considered, *it _could_ be worse, but I don't know how
_much_ worse.*

Nokoda cleared her throat. "Dear," she said, looking at the
blonde, "you looked like you were cursed yourself. Were you, or is
it something else?"

Cynthia rubbed the back of her neck. "Heh, yeah... well,
Nokoda-san, I didn't want to say it; but yes, I was." She picked
up her own glass, and tipped it over her head.

Chapter 4:
Sliding into hyperspace.

(Writers note: this chapter was included to appease all of you
who say the Cynthia/Marie switching is too distracting. So now, I
split the two, and had to introduce some new friends...Bwahahaha!)
(Just kidding on that insane laughter...)

Marie awoke a few moments later, and looked blearily at the
screen. *Ye gods,* she thought to herself. *All we need now is some
high-tech to liven it all up.*

"_FREEZE_!!!" boomed a amplified voice from outside her window,
which surprised her; as she was about ten stories up, the voice
couldn't have possibly came from _right outside_ the window.

<KWWWWWOOOOM!> Suddenly, the wall caved in, crumbled to dust.
Outside was a giant mechanoid, with a familiar person at the control-
Kei, a member of the famous WWWA. The bubble canopy gave a clear
view of her, dressed, as usual, in her skimpy silver two-piece.
She could see that Kei had a look in her eyes that said, 'Your @$$ is
in a deep _galaxy_ of hurt. Don't make it worse.'

"Woman!" Kei yelled. "Hit the floor and put your hands on top
of your head. Marie looked into the barrel of the weapon that point-
ed in her direction, estimated it to be about .70 cal, and started
eating carpet. Peeping up at the redhead, she saw the disgusted look
in her eyes.

"Damn, it's a Pentium! of all the...," Kei ranted. "Yuri,"
she spoke rapidly into thin air, "the trace led to one of those ant-
ique IBM clones."

Marie got really miffed. "ANTIQUE??? I'll have you know that
that is a top of the line Gateway with a P2-333meg,..."

Kei ignored her. "Yo, grandpa Look at me when I talk to you."

Marie rolled over, looking at the screen. The word processor
screen minimized, and a new screen opened. In it was a shadowy face
that seemed to glare at the troubleshooter.

"Ahhhh, the Lovely Angels have arrived. Good," the voice from
the speakers had the texture of rotting velvet; smooth, but the
corruption was clearly felt. "I knew that the 3WA would get involved
if I caused a big enough ripple."

Kei maneuvered the mech into the hole, and flexed the bionic
hands menacingly. "We detected the slippage, and traced it to you,
you overgrown abacus."

The digital image wrinkled its' brow. "Snide, but undaunted.
Ah, but this will be fun." The picture shifted, as if looking at
Marie. "And you... I know!" A sense of evil glee entered the voice.
The writer shivered, a wave of revulsion sliding down her spine. "I
will cause you a few problems too! Cynthia has already felt my touch.
Do _you_ think I won't do the same to anyone else?"

"Shut it," Kei warned, reaching for the casing of the computer.

"I think not," the gateway replied, testily. "I will be taking
my leave of you two." A eldrich glow surrounded the setup. "Find me,
and we'll talk again. Look for the Vortex!" The glow flared, and
Marie felt metal arms grab her. <VRRRACH!> Her eyes watered as she
tried to see what had happened.

"Calm down," Kei's voice assured her. "We'll track this
Vortex down." Marie could hear a trace of humor in the voice. "CC
won't believe that we did this with a minimum of damage."

*******

A few hours later, Marie found herself in the passenger area of
the Ship, The Angels' transport. She was talking to both Kei and
Yuri, trying to come to grips with what happened.

"So," she hesitantly replied, "what you're saying is that a
cross-reality force has started wrecking the barriers between reality,
causing slippage?" She shook her head, amazed. "Well, I _am_ suit-
ably impressed. I mean, how often does someone meet the Dir...um,
the Lovely Angels?" Kei's red hair bristled, but she held herself in
check- just barely.

Yuri was slightly more oblivious. "Yes, that's why we took you.
As it turns out, you were lost in a freak accident, so we know that
it was safe to pick you up." She shrugged her shoulders. "But we've
tried to figure _how_ that sort of accident occurred."

Marie shivered. "Um, Kei?" Kei looked at her questioningly.
"Can you pick up a broadcast of the local radio stations?"

Kei stiffened. "You mean...?" Her face flushed bright red.
"I'm sure that..." She realized that the situation was one where the
'curse' of bad luck _would_ probably hold. "Oh, damn."

Yuri picked up the conversation "No. Not again."

Marie tried to put it into a good light. "At least I can learn
about the 3WA." The look the pair shot her could have _vaporized_
vibranium.

********
Diary of Marie Alvin,
AKA Raven:

9may2348: Yeah, it's me. I've made it into the WWWA. Whee.
The way I figure, the Central Computer, good ol' CC, figures
_I_ know enough to take out the Vortex. Rrrrriiiiight.

At least there is some good: I am now getting one HELL of a
education. Quantum Physics, Psych, Plasma Theory, etc.; as
well as Crim. Justice, Galactic Law, and even Home Ec. Add to
the mix Simulated Reality, RNA instruction (like this: I
learned Japanese and VocalC+4 both last night, and am dict-
ating this the next day!), gene upgrading, and WEAPONS! Wow,
if nothing else, I can understand why Kei _loves_ her weapons.

I'll keep entries in here as often as possible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
6sep2348: Wow, has it been 4 months already? Time does fly.

Well, here it goes: I took my first training trip with the
Angels yesterday. As a enhanced-animal partner, they gave
me a miniature Vietnamese pig. It's quite smart, and is real
_CUTE_ to boot! He wears a tiger-striped bandanna, and
insists I call him P-chan.

Yes, _he_ does insist. See, the enhanced-animals are bred
to be a extra assistant in a situation where another set of
hands is needed. They train with the troubleshooters, and
choose their life-partners early. P-chan decided that 'I fit
his criteria.' The porker is such a ham. (GRIN.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
5dec2349: Big news! I have aced my final Battleframe tests.
I'm now a novice Troubleshooter! <Various musical themes play>
I've been assigned to go with Kei and Yuri for the next 30
months, but since me and P-chan get along with them (and Mughi)
it won't be so bad. My final test is to design a craft of
my own, so me ,another Troubleshooter and my E-A partner can
all operate it. Wish me luck. Ahhhh, success!

-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-

It was two years later in Raven's personal timeline when Kei fin-
ally gathered enough courage to tell her exactly what was going on.
She had been dreading telling her, as the situation was such that the
three of them were sure that _all_ of their combined talents would be
needed in the upcoming conflict. Since the misplaced girl had arrived
here at 3WA headquarters, she had sunk herself into the work with a
focus that astounded the Angels. In less than two years she had com-
pleted every task, learned every drill and mastered every discipline
that the Central Computer had decided she needed.

But she also made friends there; people who, after finding out
that she was sponsored by the Angels, still hung around her. In
Kei's eyes, that meant a lot. Few peoples charm could break through
the pall of a run of bad luck like theirs. Seeing as Raven's was able
to counted largely toward the final placement decision.

*Quit stalling,* Kei berated herself. *The kid needs to know.*
Sighing, she approached the junior Troubleshooter. *And putting it
off will just make it worse.*

-Hi, Kei! Be right down,- came a voice through the datalink
she was wearing. It was Raven's. -I just have to make sure that P-
chan is starting the drives properly.-

-Go ahead,- the redhead responded. -I'll wait.-

A few moments later, Raven came down the ramp, dressed in a
similar bikini-type outfit as Kei's. She was slightly shorter than
the redhead, and yet was better built. *Good old, and I do mean
_old_ genes,* Kei thought laughingly. When Raven had first arrived,
the CC was shocked- impressive in a gigacomputer- to find that
the girl was a precursor of the Lucien geno-type. It took little work
for the nanos to bring her up to genetic speed. With her black hair,
deep brown eyes and short height, she looked like a pixie. However,
put a weapon near her, and she suddenly looked like a demoness:
there was no physical change, and yet the look was _all_ business.

That was the look she had now. Without moving, Raven stared at
the one person who knew what was happening with her friend Cynthia.
"So," the small woman asked, "what's the situation now in the other
universe. It's been two years here, so it's about..."

Kei cut in. "That's just the reason why I've come here." She
rubbed the back of her neck. "When that computer disappeared, the
one-to-one ratio that was in affect, um... slid." She shrugged. "The
nearest we can figure, the ratio is about 1 year per hour." Raven
started to speak, but Kei held up a hand. "That's one year _here_ to
one _hour_ there."

"Whew," Raven sighed. "I thought that I might have had to get
violent there." Kei shuddered. The only person to _EVER_ have had
a more violent streak inside stood in front of her. Raven went on.
"So, that means that Cynthia is probably just getting settled into
the Tendo household, hmmm?"

"Yeah," Kei answered. "And we're heading there to disrupt the
whole thing." She grinned wickedly. "The Vortex won't know what hit
it."

Raven's smile was just as mean. "Mmm-hmmm. Furnican High needs
a few new teachers, doesn't it?"

{Next episode:The start of a new school week & 4 new teachers!}
BE LAIO!