[Ranma/Xover][FanFic] Kingdom Come- pro.

Cynthia Johnston

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Hello, hello, hello!!!

This is not a figment of anyone's imagination. This is truly a
Ranma 1/2, Ah! My Goddess! _AND_ Sailor Moon Fanfic. The idea came
to me that _NONE_ of these series have any conclusion to them; so,
being intrigued by the idea of this, I decided to introduce a pivotal
character into the madness... someone who _seriously_ has a score to
settle with the demigods Chance and Chaos. So, in that spirit.....

A Centauress Production:

The conclusion of the
Series

Ranma Nibunoichi
AA! Megami-Sama &
Bushijo Senshi Sailor Moon;

( * ) KINGDOM COME ( * )
a story in which will be explained
the pressing questions left by the
great authors of these beautiful
works. All rights held by their
respective creators. My creations
are used _only_ to smooth the
cracks.

===1500 YEARS AGO===

The demon looked down at the goddess and smirked. After the long
battles their followers had fought, It had come down to him and her.
He had succeeded in defeating her, and in retaliation, she had sent
all the pawns into the future. So, he ripped off her wings and
shackled her to the floor. He just didn't trust her; she still had a
spark of defiance in her eye.

"So, Moon-goddess," he growled out in a voice that sounded like
the rusty gates of Hell itself, "you have failed to stop me."

"That is true," she responded evenly in a tone that reminded one
who still had good that there was good still, "but you will still not
succede."

"Your little spell?" he scoffed, "Pitiable. Three score,
versus the might of my entire kingdom?"

She smiled with a radiance that hid the glimmer in her eyes.
*All I need,* she thought, *is to make him think I erred.* She
spoke in a calm voice. "My spell will have sent them to the point
where they will be most needed. And I know that my underlings will
protect them until they can develop their full potential."

The demon rose to it's full height. "AND HOW," he roared, "CAN
YOU BE _SO_ SURE OF THAT!!!"

Her beatific smile, and the wave of Imperial Crystal magic
washing over them, were answer enough. She blinked her amethyst eyes
and whispered, "Moon deity power." The silver wave flared, and...

( * ) ( * ) ( * )

The strawberry-blonde haired woman opened her eyes. *Wow,* she
thought, *there's that dream again.* She threw back the blankets,
and sat up. *That dream is so weird. A goddess that seems familiar,
somehow; a demon that would make Stephen King wet his pants and
strange silvery _magic_?* The blinked, and winced as her myopic
violet eyes tried to focus. *Great, the apartment (shyeah) is even
out of focus than normal.* she reached for her contacts, and put
them in, disguising their normal color under a jade mask. she
blinked again, and sighed. The sleeping room, her entire residence,
would be called a oversized closet elsewhere - and that would be
charitable, at that - which barely had room for a dresser and her
futon. Neat though it was, it looked cluttered just by her being in
it. A backpack with a starburst on it sat nearby her pillow. *I
_have_ to find a bigger place,* she chided herself as she slipped to
the community bathroom. Ignoring the hostile looks from the other
women, she went to the full length mirror to adjust her uniform.
*The day I start _liking_ living in a box is the day I...* she
blinked. Her image in the mirror wasn't quite right. Sure, she still
scraped at the top side of six foot, and she did have a fairly lean
body, but why was there something on her forehead?

( * ) ( * ) ( * )

From above, a single set of eyes watched the scene. THe owner
of the said eyes spoke to her companion.

"It is time. She must awaken," she spoke in a whisper.

"But she wanted peace," the male replied. "Is it too much to
ask, that she have another week at least?"

"I'm aware of her wish," the woman rejoined. "But it _is_
time. She has been gone for so long, she needs to get back."

The man slumped his shoulders in defeat. "Granted. But, my
wife, I need to adjust circumstance so that she will be in the proper
place."

She softened her gaze. "Husband, I understand your reluctance.
Please, if you can, awaken her to the _second_ destiny, first."
She gave him a twinkling violet gaze. "Then I won't be so fearful
myself."

He chuckled in reply. "I will, love."

( * ) ( * ) ( * )

The goddess hung up her phone, and sat in shock. Central
Dispatch had just given her an assignment: short and succinct,

***IT IS TIME. GO, AND AWAKEN HER TO DESTINY.***

She hung her head. The last time she had an assignment like
this, pain, suffering and a hastily diverted Armageddon/Rangnarok
were the result. This time, it would mean one of two things:

The end of Creation, or the beginnings of a new Age.

She touched the thin diamond sigil on her brow. She just hoped
she had the strength for this task. Father always gave _her_ the
tough ones.

( * ) ( * ) ( * )

The tall blonde boarded the San Francisco Municipal bus.
Finding an open seat in the middle of the bus, she sat down and dug
through the backpack. She pulled out a comic to read; Sailor V, the
first English issue. On the cover was a girl with short blonde hair,
wearing a schoolgirl outfit.

*Whoa,* the woman thought to herself, *Lita would have a fit
if.... Hold up, Cynthia; who the hell is _LITA_?* She stared at
the comic some more. *That girl? How do I know that?*

Cynthia put the magazine back in her bag. She rummaged some
more, and pulled out a copy of the morning's paper. The headline,
'Sailor Scouts save Tokyo! AGAIN!!' drew her eye to the picture.
In it was a blurry picture of the heroines, with one holding some
sort of staff. *Whoa! that's the Spiral Moon Sceptre!* she looked
closer. *With the Imperial Crystal!* She gasped. *WHAT in the name
of the universe is going on??!?*

( * ) ( * ) ( * )

Ami glanced up at Usagi from her mini-computer. "I'm reading an
_impossibly_ strong M.K. source."

The odango-headed girl perked up. "Where?" she asked.

Ami responded, "Tracing... It's..." She gaped. "Multiple
sources: Two, Five, Eight," She looked up at her leader, dazed.
"Seventeen."

Makoto cut in. "SEVENTEEN??"

Ami nodded dumbly. "And at least three _aren't_ even in THIS
dimension."

=====1560 YEARS AGO=====

Queen Serenity grinned. The project she had been putting
personal effort in - her two children's palace - had just been
completed, and would be ready when they completed Assumption in a few
years.

Unbeknownst to her, an enemy who she had repulsed numerous
times before had noticed her inattention, and had managed to insert a
few 'sleeper' agents into her kingdom. Over the next few years -
sixty, to a woman who would live to see entropy be reversed if all
this didn't happen, is _really_ few years, - she would learn the
folly of not keeping an ear to the ground.

But for now, she was just too happy that she would now be able
to retire in a few years, and woo a certain Kami-Sama at leisure.
The role of a queen/deity _was_ hard work; and after almost a aeon of
hard work, she was ready to have a little quiet time. So she reached
for the crystal seed, and handed it to one of her children's advisors
to hold.

"Label it for retrieval," she told the cat, "Trio access only,
upon Assumption. Codeworded,

Kingdom Come."

The Beginning...

Author's note:

Yes, I am more than ballsy; I think I really can make this one
sit up and speak!!

I've grown really interested in all three of these series, and
want them to merge. So with the addition of a character of my own
creation....

[Suddenly, the author is drug out in front of the audience by a VERY
pissed Akane. We see that the author is Cynthia herself.]

AKANE: Why didn't we get any airtime on this? You have to intro-
duce us to the non-Ranma readers out there.

CINDY: Hold up there, 'kanie. I think that since this is more
than likely going to end up in the TASS archives, that
would just make this too wordy. Soooo, this is just
going to be a little shorter than I planned for the Prologue
to be. (Grins) But if you want, I can make it more
interesting....

AKANE: (Facefaults) Nope, nonono! I don't mind not being in
this chapter after all.

CINDY: (Evading the puddle of sweat warily) Okay then, Now
if I may...

[Sailor Moon, in her Eternal Moon uniform - e.g. 'Birthday Suit' -
dashes behind Akane and glares at Cindy.]

MOON: I managed to read part of the next section. _What_ is
the idea of...

CINDY: (Making a Super-Dragon-Head) --==QUIET!!!!!==--

MOON: (turning white as a sheet) Eeep!

CINDY: (Back to normal) Thank you. Now, if I _MAY_...

That was refreshing. The idea of my fic _was_ to use Cindy as a
minor pivotal character to blend the plotlines as well as I could.
However, as I was rough-drafting this, suggestions came in to make
her more of a MAJOR character, {I believe it was a bet from nabiki@
tendo.jp.com,} that I couldn't tune it out. So, for better or norse
- uh, _worse_ - I'm going to do my best to compose this one as
carefully as possible.

So, for all you nitpickers, I have only THIS to say:

Before you critique this for small errors of JAPANESE
spelling, make *D*A*M*N* sure that you use a ENGLISH
spell-checker to proof your submission. It amuses me
to no end that someone can be so snotty as to debate
whether _Jusenkyo_ or _Jushenkyo_ is correct, but can't
spell cogitate. (This was wrote WITHOUT the use of one,
and as you can see, I KNOW the English language _quite_
well.) If you do critique, do so ONLY, and I do mean
_-=ONLY=-_ to the plot. That needs a little more tweaking.

And to anyone who enjoys it, thank you. My ONLY purpose in
this is to entertain people and get some experience with the writing
field as a possible profession.

Many thanks to all, and hopes for this Christmas

MERE KURISUMATSU!
CENTAURESS

2 Dec 98
173130PST,