[Ranma][FanFic] Morning Sun

KaraOhki

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
Morning Sun

A Ranma 1/2 fanfic by June "KaraOhki" Geraci
April 19, 1999

Ranma 1/2 belongs to Rumiko Takahashi, not KaraOhki...

"Good morning."

Akane opened her eyes to see Ranma's smile, and the morning sun.

"Good morning."

Akane moved closer to Ranma as he kissed her lips, traveling down to her
chin and throat. His hands moved off her back, down to her hips, and began
to tug at the hem of her nightgown. Akane shook her head in mock
disapproval.

"After last night? I thought you'd be tired out."

"Who, me?"

Abandoning talking as a waste of breath, Ranma went back to kissing Akane's
throat.

"Well? Yes or no?"

"You know I could never say no to you, Ranma."

The bedroom door burst open, and Soun and Genma tumbled in. Genma had a
grin a mile wide on his face, and Soun, as usual, was in tears.

"Well done, boy!"

"Oh, my baby girl has made me so happy!"

"Daddy!"

"Pop, would you give it a REST already? We've been married TEN YEARS!!"

Giggling crazily, Soun and Genma left the room, leaving Akane rubbing her
temples and Ranma looking frustrated.

"This happens every time your parents come to visit. How much longer will
they be here?"

"Two or three days more, I think. Mom is driving me crazy! She keeps
dropping hints about babies."

"She's on that kick again?"

Before Ranma could respond, the bedroom door flew open again and two small
children ran in and shut the door behind them. Ranma took note that his son
locked the door and tested it before he joined his sister in bed with them.

"Grandpa Genma is mad at us, Daddy. Can we stay with you?"

"Why is he mad?"

"We kicked him, and he fell down. When he got up, I pushed him in the
pond."

Akane sat up, about to chastise her son, but her daughter spoke up first.

"Daddy told us if Grandpa said `training trip' to say no. Grandpa said to
listen to him and put on our backpacks."

She smiled proudly.

"I kicked him first!"

Struggling to control his laughter, Ranma hugged his children, and got out
of bed.

"I think I've had it, Akane. A family training trip sounds great. If Pop
already packed the kids' things, all we need to do is pack ours. We can
stay away until my parents go home."

*****************

"Saotome, they're gone."

"We'll simply have to bring them back! I'll get my pack."

"I'm coming with you, Dearest."

*****************

"Daddy, why are we walking in circles?"

"Shh! You'll see."

*****************

The morning sun crept into the bedroom, and woke Akane. Ranma was still
sound asleep, and she shook him.

"Wha, what?"

"We left our parents in the woods a week ago, Ranma. Don't you feel
guilty?"

"Nah, they had plenty of food with them. If they don't find their way back
by Saturday I'll take the kids and go get them."

Ranma started to get up, and Akane pulled him back down and kissed him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Nowhere?"

"Right."

Two minutes later, the bedroom door flew open so hard it came off its
hinges. Two muddy, tired, angry people followed behind it, accompanied by
an equally bedraggled panda.

Ranma's scream could be heard echoing through the house, and far down the
street.

Yes, I know it's silly. Throw all the rocks you want.

kara...@snet.net

Morning Sun