[Ranma][FanFic] Perverts?!

Edward Becerra

May 23, 2002, 6:04:15 PM5/23/02
Just a short little story inspired by a memory of my late grandfather
and a day he spent teaching me what he felt was the manliest of acts.
Hope it makes you laugh.

Ed Becerra

PERVERTS?!

by Ed Becerra

Akane carefully crept towards the bathroom. Ranma had been missing
for nearly an hour, and she'd already searched the rest of the house.

'He HAS to be doing something perverted, I just KNOW it!' she
thought to herself.

Holding her mallet in one hand, she pressed a drinking glass to the
wall with the other, listening carefully. She received the shock of
her life.

"I really dunno how to do it right, Tendo-san. An' I don' wanna ask
Pop to show me how," she heard Ranma say quietly. "It ain't like the
ol' man ever taught me how to do it, the lazy old panda."

"I'd be honored to show you, Ranma," replied Akane's father.
"It's really rather simple. First you soap up thoroughly, as
lubrication is very important. Then you take a firm grip, like this.
Long even strokes are best, there's less risk of getting a skin rash
that way. Although some men prefer short rapid strokes. It's all a
matter of personal preference... "

Akane kicked in the door, screaming "RAAAANMA YOU PERRRVERT!
HOW DARE YOU DRAG MY FATHER INTO YOUR PERverted..."

Her voice trailed off into dumbfounded silence as her father looked
at her in mild confusion.

"Akane-chan, whatever in the world is so perverted about shaving?"

*End*

"Dreamers may die, but the Dream is eternal..."