Ursula said "That's as cringey as f*ck!"

James Fabiano

Aug 26, 2021, 12:55:16 PM8/26/21
Ursula really said "that's as cringey as f*ck!" in the Little Mermaid! I remember it well! It was an internet meme but it was also in the movie! They cut it out for VHS just like the priest who got an erection! But I remember seeing it!!!!

AWORio

Oct 15, 2021, 10:46:43 AM10/15/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 12:55:16 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> Ursula really said "that's as cringey as f*ck!" in the Little Mermaid! I remember it well! It was an internet meme but it was also in the movie! They cut it out for VHS just like the priest who got an erection! But I remember seeing it!!!!

I REMEMBER SEEING IT TOO!!!!

dsh

Jan 26, 2022, 7:23:30 AM1/26/22
LMAO I just checked out the meme when you mentioned and now im laughing in
the floor, dying ASKHDJGASJKD