The Little Conners

James Fabiano

Jun 2, 2022, 12:17:37 PM6/2/22
Anyone remember this show from the 90s? It was an animated spinoff of The Conners, which had its Negative 10 through Negative 1 seasons through the nineties, before coming back in the 2010s with season 0 then what we have now.

I heard it called Little Rosey, but no, it was clearly Little Conners. These people might be like the ones who thought The Conners was originally called Roseanne and remember this woman of the same name. Nope, I don't remember seeing that!

AWORio

Jun 4, 2022, 11:59:37 PM6/4/22
On Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 12:17:37 PM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> Anyone remember this show from the 90s? It was an animated spinoff of The Conners, which had its Negative 10 through Negative 1 seasons through the nineties, before coming back in the 2010s with season 0 then what we have now.
>
> I heard it called Little Rosey, but no, it was clearly Little Conners. These people might be like the ones who thought The Conners was originally called Roseanne and remember this woman of the same name. Nope, I don't remember seeing that!

I do remember that show, and also don't remember this "Roseanne" that people talk about. Were those the same people who thought the Little Stevie animated series (and the book series it was based on) was called Little Bill? Or that Fat Albert and the Richards Kids was actually called Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids? They'll claim that both of those shows, along with all of Stevie Richards' live-action shows, involved someone named "Bill Cosby".

Hey, come to think of it, the same production company behind The Conners was also behind two of Stevie Richards' sitcoms and his version of You Bet Your Life. Carsey-Werner sure had a knack for creating false memories.