HBig City Greens is NEW! NEW! NEW!

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jun 12, 2022, 9:02:14 PM6/12/22
A new season begins next month on Disney Channel. A couplw of episode synopses are revealed:

In the season opener, Alice’s cognitive ability appears to be fading. She is then diagnosed with early onset dementia, which nobody in the family takes lightly.

In another episode, Bill takes on a new job to help care of medical costs for Alice’s condition. That job is a fire alarm technician. He scared the family when he set off a Spectralert Advance in the house. That was how he revealed that he took on the new job. Tilly gets hypersensitive wheneve she hears a blown whistle or high pitched noise.

Another episode is very similar to “Bleeped”, in which Cricket overhears his dad telling his ex-wife “you owe me eight months of alimony...bitch!” Cricket tries to find out what the word bitch means, thereby offending everyone whom he asks. Meanwhile, Tilly helps her dad file a suit for Small Claims Court to make sure he gets the alimony cash.

Last, Cricket catches whooping cough, and chaos ensues as the family are quarantined off from Cricket, and Cricket is isolated from everyone else

It’s all coming this summer to Disney Channel!
Message has been deleted

AWORio

Jun 13, 2022, 7:56:45 PM6/13/22
Now I'll have to watch this show!

Speaking of Disney Channel shows, on The Owl House, Hexside School has a screaming demon bell for class changes. Makes me wonder what they could possibly have for a fire alarm. Perhaps a really deep-voiced demon that screams "EHHH EHHH EHHH"?

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jun 14, 2022, 12:58:45 AM6/14/22
It was worse. One episode of The Owl House had a fire drill at the middle school. Luz had blood coning out of her ears, and everyone st the school was complaining about throbbing headaches throughout the day. Hunter’s headache was so bad that he passed out right before lunchtime.

AWORio

Jun 14, 2022, 4:35:20 PM6/14/22
On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 12:58:45 AM UTC-4, fulgencio...@gmail.com wrote:
> It was worse. One episode of The Owl House had a fire drill at the middle school. Luz had blood coning out of her ears, and everyone st the school was complaining about throbbing headaches throughout the day. Hunter’s headache was so bad that he passed out right before lunchtime.

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :D :D :D

TaleSpin is NU! NU! NU!