Bluey on Family Feud

The Great Radio Surfing Channel

Jul 8, 2023, 2:53:01 PM7/8/23
There was an episode of the Australian Family Feud where Bluey and her family appeared on the show. The host, Grant Denyer, shat his pants like every other game show host. Bingo asked him if he “made a fluffy”. Grant laughed hysterically and answered “I made fluffy brownies”.
Since it’s a little expensive to trade tapes all the way to Australia, I’d lile to know if anyone has a link to this episode.