Comic strips I would love to see made into animated movies

Andrew Kieswetter

Jan 30, 2024, 4:49:39 AMJan 30
Shoe
Pluggers
The Grizzwells
Zits
Sherman's Lagoon

Andrew Kieswetter

ap....@hotmail.com

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Jan 30, 2024, 8:21:38 AMJan 30
In article <c30d3a0f-e97b-4e49...@googlegroups.com>,
I don't know "The Grizzwells". Of the rest, I agree about "Sherman's Lagoon",
but don't think the rest are particularly well suited.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Your Name

Jan 30, 2024, 3:28:12 PMJan 30
On 2024-01-30 13:21:36 +0000, t...@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan said:
> In article <c30d3a0f-e97b-4e49...@googlegroups.com>,
> Andrew Kieswetter <dami...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Shoe
>> Pluggers
>> The Grizzwells
>> Zits
>> Sherman's Lagoon
>>
>> Andrew Kieswetter
>>
>> ap....@hotmail.com
>
> I don't know "The Grizzwells". Of the rest, I agree about "Sherman's Lagoon",
> but don't think the rest are particularly well suited.

Hollyweird can make a movie "based on" anything ... the fact that the
result is almost always barely recognisable as having anything to do
with the original is completely irrelevant to them. :-\

James Fabiano

Feb 10, 2024, 2:47:01 PMFeb 10
All these happened! I remember seeing them!