Coo Coo Cola was real!

James Fabiano

Aug 10, 2022, 5:58:38 PM8/10/22
It's TROO! It was on that Rescue Rangers episode and some Darkwing Duck ones, but they really sold it in the early 90s! They sold it in Walt Disney World and Disneyland! I remember seeing it!

Your Name

Aug 11, 2022, 2:32:24 AM8/11/22
No they didn't. It's always been just a fictional soda with no evidence
that it was ever sold for real.

Disney does sell a Star Wars-ised bottles of Coca Cola at "Galaxy's Edge".
<https://www.coca-colacompany.com/news/coca-cola-and-disney-galactic-bottles>

James Fabiano

Aug 15, 2022, 9:43:56 AM8/15/22
I remember seeing it though!!!!!

AWORio

Aug 15, 2022, 12:17:32 PM8/15/22
On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 9:43:56 AM UTC-4, James Fabiano wrote:
> On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 2:32:24 AM UTC-4, Your Name wrote:
> I remember seeing it though!!!!!

Me too! They had it at the Disney Store in my local mall as well!

Your Name

Aug 15, 2022, 5:34:38 PM8/15/22
And yet there's no actual proof anywhere on the internet. Obviously
it's simply a case of your imagainative dreams.

James Fabiano

Aug 16, 2022, 10:52:13 AM8/16/22
I AGREE! :-D :-D :-D

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! :-D :-D :-D

James Fabiano

Aug 16, 2022, 10:53:22 AM8/16/22
I think I can explain...

They banned it after the David Koresh incident, and Disney to this day doesn't acknowledge the product nor any advertising, etc. for it. They still run the CDRR episode on Disney+ tho.

Your Name

Aug 16, 2022, 4:39:43 PM8/16/22
Despite what many like to believe, Disney doesn't own the internet.
They can't control what people put on their own websites, wikipedia,
etc., etc. As far as I can find, there's no mention *anywhere* at all
of any real such product ever actually being sold.